Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:12:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have paypal account even though you have bitcoin?  (Read 22443 times)
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 11:06:27 AM

yes we have paypal account then even though i have bitcoin because bitcoin transaction is too much faster than paypal and bitcoin transaction fees is too much low .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abugseuf

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 01:57:50 PM

I don't have paypal account, all I know in paypal has a lots of requirement that you need tlo comply before you become their client. Unlike in if you will become a bitcoins. You 'll be able to experience the convenience that bitcoin has, and obviously the charge is very low in bitcoin while in paypal is too high into charge fee transactions.
Grin
i also have no pypal account. i actually do not it. their procedure is too difficult ans really too much requirement their transaction fee is also too high, it is a local forum and not a universal, in om any area the have are not providing their service, and the most important thing is that it is officially banned in my country.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 02:05:49 PM

Yes, I still have paypal even if I have a bitcoin wallet, I use it in different transaction that don't involve bitcoin... I am using it because not all that I am receiving is bitcoin, I sometimes receive dollars sometimes, so, my paypal account still have a use.

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 02:34:48 PM

Yes, I still have paypal even if I have a bitcoin wallet, I use it in different transaction that don't involve bitcoin... I am using it because not all that I am receiving is bitcoin, I sometimes receive dollars sometimes, so, my paypal account still have a use.

were same since i have transaction which recieves/send only dollar amount but i seldomly used it when i got into bitcoin thing  and now im focusing  on earning not just using bitcoin wallet  but still im using my paypal for buying  goods  online since  some merchants dont accept bitcoin as payment for now.

avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 02:35:07 PM

Even I am using both PayPal and Bitcoin. I need PayPal to pay at places that don't yet accept Bitcoin and when I would like to at least keep my debit card info safe by not inputting it directly on checkout at dubious sites. I do have to admit though that PayPal is great for purchasing things but not for selling as there are dishonest buyers who can take advantage of the PayPal dispute system.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 03:21:36 PM

Even I am using both PayPal and Bitcoin. I need PayPal to pay at places that don't yet accept Bitcoin and when I would like to at least keep my debit card info safe by not inputting it directly on checkout at dubious sites. I do have to admit though that PayPal is great for purchasing things but not for selling as there are dishonest buyers who can take advantage of the PayPal dispute system.

Totally agree with the benefits of paypal for buying and the cons for selling. It is very easy for paypal to limit your account or even close it if there are disputes filed against you.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 03:24:24 PM

The only reason that I still have paypal is the fact that I already had paypal before I got into bitcoin. I hardly ever need to use paypal nowadays, especially now I have bitcoin and creditcard as options.

I guess I'm too lazy to cancel my paypal and ofcourse, I still have to use it occasionally.

I think it is good to have to option to use different payment methods and not be forced to use one such as paypal. I like to have the option to choose what I want to use.
Hide_ip112

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 03:26:18 PM

yes we have paypal account then even though i have bitcoin because bitcoin transaction is too much faster than paypal and bitcoin transaction fees is too much low .

Yeah, I also use both of these things and I think these two things are very complementary to the life in the world of online transactions. Because the bitcoin is a currency that has a very low Fee and also a quick transaction. PayPal is the world's currency platform can protect any existing transaction
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 03:27:28 PM

Well, I have it, and I think everyone who has ever used paypal must still have his account. I guess it is the memories, but if one day it would be useful, I'll probably use it. even I also have a perfect money account and Skrill, well, they have their own heyday period in my life, and I will not let it go  Smiley

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 04:05:53 PM

Yes, I still have Paypal account, and also other payment processors like STP, Payza, Perfect Money, Neteller etc.
Why?
It's simple.
I'm active in HYIP, PTC, Rev shares and other programs and since many programs accept deposits oinly from Paypal, or very limited number of payment processors, I have no choice but to have more PP active and open.
Hopefully tis will change in the future and all Internet programs will accept Bitcoin as payment option.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 04:52:16 PM

I have two paypal accounts - personal and bussines. In the bussiness account I recive USD for selling BTC, however my bussines account is new so f*cking paypal put a 21 days hold on the funds I recieve. Damn I hate PayPal.
And again, the disadvantages for using a Paypal, maybe the PayPal is feeling curious or suspicious with your amount, but better for you to starting learning about the partnership system of coinbase and PayPal, maybe you can selling your BTC and receiving that in PayPal balance with more easily.
PayPal is really trouble-filled. I had a friend who had his account frozen for whatever reason we both do not know about. That is about the time I stopped using Paypal but it's somewhat inconvenient for me since there are a lot of sites that only accepts paypal.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 01:47:21 PM

PayPal is basically still the dominant platform to use in online transaction as almost every site accepts paypal.
There's nothing wrong about having both PayPal and bitcoin wallet as it would only affect us depending on personal preference.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 02:05:57 PM

After see this topic paypal or bitcoin?, i'm curious who have paypal account these days.
Do you still have paypal account even though you have bitcoin?

I have both. Because they are not the same manner. Paypal accepts USD and used by almost all of the people online, bitcoin wallets hold bitcoin. And bitcoin is another currency that can use to transact with other people who also uses bitcoin. I usually use bitcoin in the way that whenever bitcoin is high, I would literally use them and when the price is low, thats the only time I buy my bitcoin.
ezehy2014

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 02:44:09 PM

No matter how many accounts I use in bitcoin, I can't replace it with paypal because I don't think sites like  google adsense pays with bitcoin
StoreBit

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:58:30 PM

yea...i have paypal account, even though i have bitcoin wallet....and this 2 has been helpful
i have no paypal account, i never use it in though out my life, i am only using bitcoin, i have fully trust on bitcoin and that is my first and last option, in my area there are so many people who have invested their money in One Coin and some other coins and they requesting me to invest money in one Coin but i am not trusting on any other currency.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:48:25 PM

yea...i have paypal account, even though i have bitcoin wallet....and this 2 has been helpful
yeah i also have paypal but i using bitcoin because bitcoin transaction is too much faster and its transaction fees is very much low because i like use bitcoin and recommend that bitcoin is too much better than paypal.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:50:07 PM

not likely use paypal has too many restrictions on your own funds once they have them.
takingthis4

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 05:18:21 PM

No matter how many accounts I use in bitcoin, I can't replace it with paypal because I don't think sites like  google adsense pays with bitcoin
i also have a paypal account though i dont use it too much, i think it is better to use only bitcoins instead of all the other payment methods

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 05:37:42 PM

yes. i did not want to, but there was something i really needed to buy and the only accepted payment was paypal. i was not happy doing it, but still i made an account. i still have it and even use it from time to time. but i always hope it is the last time. maybe i should just delete it and be done with it.

jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 09:11:53 PM

yes. i did not want to, but there was something i really needed to buy and the only accepted payment was paypal. i was not happy doing it, but still i made an account. i still have it and even use it from time to time. but i always hope it is the last time. maybe i should just delete it and be done with it.
You don't have to worry about this as much you did before.
More merchants are accepting other payment from companies like perfect money and neteller.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: