Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:06:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 516 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched!  (Read 522698 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
alpsea
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 555

https://refpa28543.top/L?tag=d_286347m_1264c_&site

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:26:21 PM

I forged verify account seed. What should I do?
your forget = your loser wings coin  Embarrassed
Developer can do something about it. We are waiting for 6 months and forgotten.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marcus1986

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:32:15 PM

This project will be huge and I predict that WINGS rocket is starting to the moon. First target is 0.0002 Wink
mattaero

Activity: 178
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:34:41 PM

I don't really understand why some people keep trying to blame the development team for their seed issues.  When you first signed up for the ICO it SPECIFICALLY said "DO NOT LOSE THIS SEED".  It was unequivocal, and the fact that other ICO's did it differently does not mean the developers did not adequately warn you.  When I read that I assumed it meant that I should NOT LOSE IT.  I put it in a spreadsheet and saved it on the cloud, why you wouldn't save that information I don't know.  The development team has bent over backwards to try and help people recover their seeds.  I totally understand that it would completely suck if you no longer have it and you made an investment.  But its absurd to blame the development team because they put that warning at the very beginning.  

It is your fault. Period.  Stop trying to blame others for your mistake.

you know what force majeure is?
the term if you lose.means its your fault.
and its not very clear in the first place, since we had access to the ico portal, there is this assumption that somewhat you can withdraw from it, since thats your first log in

you only think of yourself thats why.

Yes, I know what force majeure.  I am an attorney, I am well versed in contract law, and this would certainly not rise to that level, unless maybe your computer got struck by lightning.  

It WAS that clear.  I remember the warning, because it was almost the same warning that appears on myetherwallet, and it is exactly the reason I went to such lengths to save it.  

This is not about me not caring about people getting their Wings, I honestly hope everyone does.  Its just that its ridiculous that people keep blaming the developers for it.  
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:41:16 PM

This project will be huge and I predict that WINGS rocket is starting to the moon. First target is 0.0002 Wink

Wow .. Shocked Shocked a very fantastic price, but it takes a long time and a very long time, and the prize hunters still hold so many wing tokens, so it's very hard to touch the price of 2mbtc ..   Sad Sad
mattaero

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:44:04 PM

I don't really understand why some people keep trying to blame the development team for their seed issues.  When you first signed up for the ICO it SPECIFICALLY said "DO NOT LOSE THIS SEED".  It was unequivocal, and the fact that other ICO's did it differently does not mean the developers did not adequately warn you.  When I read that I assumed it meant that I should NOT LOSE IT.  I put it in a spreadsheet and saved it on the cloud, why you wouldn't save that information I don't know.  The development team has bent over backwards to try and help people recover their seeds.  I totally understand that it would completely suck if you no longer have it and you made an investment.  But its absurd to blame the development team because they put that warning at the very beginning.  

and its not very clear in the first place, since we had access to the ico portal, there is this assumption that somewhat you can withdraw from it, since thats your first log in

Yes, I know what force majeure.  I am an attorney, I am well versed in contract law, and this would certainly not rise to that level, unless maybe your computer got struck by lightning.  

It WAS that clear.  I remember the warning, because it was almost the same warning that appears on myetherwallet, and it is exactly the reason I went to such lengths to save it.  

This is not about me not caring about people getting their Wings, I honestly hope everyone does.  Its just that its ridiculous that people keep blaming the developers for it.  

and just to provide a sample Force Majeure clause:

Force Majeure. "If either party hereto is prevented in the performance of any act required hereunder by reason of act of God, fire, flood, or other natural disaster, malicious injury, strikes, lock-outs, or other labour troubles, riots, insurrection, war or other reason of like nature not the fault of the party in performing under this Agreement, then performance of such act shall be excused for the period of the delay and the period of the performance of any such act shall be extended for a period equivalent to the period of such delay except that if any delay exceeds six months, then the party entitled to such performance shall have the option to terminate this Agreement."

That would certainly not apply in an instance where you decided not to save an important key.  (Even if they didn't warn you)
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 06:46:06 PM

Can someone give me red bull, cause it will also give me WINGS!

Red Bull also have wings but Wings has more energy than that. Wings has a smooth launch I think so it will be good to hold this in recent situation a big spike is coming soon. Price will go above 50k in less than a month.

You know, I think that I want to agree with. Wings campaign was very flowless and I'm happy to hold a good amount of tokens. I reccomend to anyone not to sell if you don't need fast money. ~9000 sat is a low price.  

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
marcus1986

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:47:34 PM

Wow .. Shocked Shocked a very fantastic price, but it takes a long time and a very long time, and the prize hunters still hold so many wing tokens, so it's very hard to touch the price of 2mbtc ..   Sad Sad
Bounty is a small percent of all coins. And WINGS now really undervalued.
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 06:48:50 PM

I'm almost 100% that Poloniex will add WINGS. It is just a matter of time.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 06:51:57 PM

What is the ICO price? It seems it started around 3k and started accumulating around 6k to pump to 18k and now we are lucky to have 6k-9k prices again Smiley as any bittrex add, I expect good things in the coming weeks for wings.
Ais08

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:52:27 PM

Can someone give me red bull, cause it will also give me WINGS!

Red Bull also have wings but Wings has more energy than that. Wings has a smooth launch I think so it will be good to hold this in recent situation a big spike is coming soon. Price will go above 50k in less than a month.

You know, I think that I want to agree with. Wings campaign was very flowless and I'm happy to hold a good amount of tokens. I reccomend to anyone not to sell if you don't need fast money. ~9000 sat is a low price.  
Maybe this is from the number of gift hunters who make the price very difficult to ascend, maybe in one way, the gradual price increase on the wing token is a very good thing ..
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:16:22 PM

What is the ICO price? It seems it started around 3k and started accumulating around 6k to pump to 18k and now we are lucky to have 6k-9k prices again Smiley as any bittrex add, I expect good things in the coming weeks for wings.

If we look over the hard work of the team than current price is very low because a lot of people converted to blockchain technology price will boom very soon. In current scenario 25k would be realistic approach for this token.
Ais08

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:21:34 PM

I'm almost 100% that Poloniex will add WINGS. It is just a matter of time.

True, it just takes time, but at least if it's widening the wings exchange it's even better for the price on the current bittrex exchange ...
template

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:24:13 PM

thanks seller 8k was good  Tongue
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 08:34:15 PM

Wings is doing well as was expexted.It is still up despite rising btc.I think once btc get stable,Wings will go to moon Grin
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 09:35:28 PM

Hi all,
I don't understand the "How to add WINGS in MEW as a custom token" (see the step by step guide at: https://blog.wings.ai/using-myetherwallet-with-wings-7b2db0424fd9).

You have to enter your Mnemonic Phrase at step 2.

Even if you succesfully go through all steps. How can you later log in to your account at MEW?

I dont see any steps where you can enter a username and password. Or do we have to use the mnemonic phrase every time you want to enter your account at MEW?

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
mattaero

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 09:56:56 PM

Hi all,
I don't understand the "How to add WINGS in MEW as a custom token" (see the step by step guide at: https://blog.wings.ai/using-myetherwallet-with-wings-7b2db0424fd9).

Even if you succesfully go through all steps. How can you later log in to your account at MEW?

I dont see any steps where you can enter a username and password. Or do we have to use the mnemonic phrase every time you want to enter your account at MEW?

Personally I added the token in my regular wallet also, then I sent them to my existing wallet.  I ran into the same issue as you.  There may be a way to use the method they provided and still use it in a more normal manner, but using my existing account was just easier.
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 10:03:44 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2017, 10:17:28 PM by Jcga

So cool to see Wings on Bittrex, great work guyz Smiley

I have participated to the bounty campaign as a translator https://bounty.wings.ai//#/profile

I have particpated to that too, with a little hardtime to get in but did it : https://alpha.wings.ai/#!/home/discover?page=1

As i can see all my wings are in https://fly.wings.ai/#/dashboardbut

But how do i get to verify the seed, i dont remember receiving a seed, how do i get it

Tia

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
ddcabella

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 10:06:12 PM

and just to provide a sample Force Majeure clause:

Force Majeure. "If either party hereto is prevented in the performance of any act required hereunder by reason of act of God, fire, flood, or other natural disaster, malicious injury, strikes, lock-outs, or other labour troubles, riots, insurrection, war or other reason of like nature not the fault of the party in performing under this Agreement, then performance of such act shall be excused for the period of the delay and the period of the performance of any such act shall be extended for a period equivalent to the period of such delay except that if any delay exceeds six months, then the party entitled to such performance shall have the option to terminate this Agreement."

That would certainly not apply in an instance where you decided not to save an important key.  (Even if they didn't warn you)

so atty, whats your verdict?
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 10:13:12 PM

Hi all,

Personally I added the token in my regular wallet also, then I sent them to my existing wallet.  I ran into the same issue as you.  There may be a way to use the method they provided and still use it in a more normal manner, but using my existing account was just easier.

I havent done anything yet, just read the step by step guide. I am unfamiliar with MEW. So thats why i am asking upfront, so that i do not run into issues.

I don't understand what you are saying. You added wings to your 'regular' wallet and then sent them to your 'existing' wallet. This does not make any sense to me. What regular wallet? what existing wallet?

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 10:28:06 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2017, 11:13:06 PM by Jcga

So cool to see Wings on Bittrex, great work guyz Smiley

I have participated to the bounty campaign as a translator https://bounty.wings.ai//#/profile

I have particpated to that too, with a little hardtime to get in but did it : https://alpha.wings.ai/#!/home/discover?page=1

As i can see all my wings are in https://fly.wings.ai/#/dashboardbut

But how do i get to verify the seed, i dont remember receiving a seed, how do i get it

Tia

I got the seed !!!!

Transfered to mist, all perfect, great work guyz, a new ERC20 token, all my best to Wings Smiley

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 516 »
  Print  

Jump to: