Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:04:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 [452] 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 516 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched!  (Read 522710 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Ivo2012

Activity: 68
Merit: 19

The best way to predict the future is to invent it

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:22:53 AM

Why are there no new projects for forecasting? Maybe Wings team is preparing for launching of Beta version... I hope so.

Yes in Telegram they announced beta will be released very soon and there will be no new forecasts on pre-beta. Let's wait and see. I expect to see a flood of new forecasts when beta goes live and projects can just add their own project on Wings for us to forecast and promote.

WINGS Beta is live - List your ICO for only 5000 WINGS at https://wings.ai Over $650 Million raised by ICOs with WINGS since June 2017
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:33:58 AM

Why are there no new projects for forecasting? Maybe Wings team is preparing for launching of Beta version... I hope so.

Yes in Telegram they announced beta will be released very soon and there will be no new forecasts on pre-beta. Let's wait and see. I expect to see a flood of new forecasts when beta goes live and projects can just add their own project on Wings for us to forecast and promote.

Wow this sounds great we are so close to this historic moment hopefully very soon we will get good news. It means we have to wait for predictions till this release and on beta version we will be able to do this.
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:55:02 AM

Looking at the rewards claimed so far from QVOLTA, took me an hour to come up with this lol

https://etherscan.io/address/0x627e41794c171d51e9f3def30df33c07e6ff4b54#tokentxns

and then comparing to the forecasts made on wings.ai by searching for the addresses which claimed rewards, here is what I have came up with so far... any reward under 1000QVT i didnt spend the time to look at.

forecasted QVOLTA woud raise:   wings locked in forecast:   QVT Rewarded   USD Price
3500 ETH                                    300                                   5763                    $2,189
3500 ETH                                   2506                                   40343            $15,330
3000 ETH                                   222,222                           83,768            $31,831
5000 ETH                                   25,346                           9,988            $3,795
2950 ETH                                   3408                                   1,275            $484

Most people were too far off to get a reward. For those that did, they were pretty fantastic!

For those who are not aware, how it works, you stake your wings, and forecast how much an project will be able to raise, each project pays to be evaluated, if your forecast is good, you get paid and keep your wings.

If your forecast is bad, you get little to no rewards, but you keep your wings, and can use them to forecast on the next evaluation, and the next, and the next. but, you don't ever lose Wings for being wrong Smiley

I believe that for the project Qvolta correctly forecasters were awarded awards. Indeed, most forecasters were very far from the correct forecast.
I wait for the next awards.
I agree with you, but I think in the very first payments the formula was slightly better than now.
By the way, for which project will the next payment?
I think the formula was similar. Just in the first payments, many forecasters predicted quite accurately. And in the latest forecasts, most were wrong.
I do not know what forecast the next award will be, but the developers promised this week.

Unfortunately the reward formula is a lot different than before.. Now only the people that forecast rrally near earn a lot, and all other people earn zero. I really don't like this formula cause everyone pays for gas and spend time for forecast.
I stopped to forecast and now i m only waiting all old rewards.
Why those forecasters who made a mistake (Qvolta - correct forecast 3850. Why should the award be received by those who put it much higher than this value? Those who put above 8000, 9000, 10000 eth) should receive a reward? But I agree with the fact that in the field of award distribution there is a strong difference between a number of worthwhile predictions.

Cause trying to forecast the exact number is just pure luck. 2000 eth is not different from 12000 if the right forecast was 5/6k.
Also people who forecast 15/20k pay gas, so why not give to anyone a fixed rate airdrop? Doing this no sense formula rewarda,  almost everyone will stop to forecast cause they receive nothing.

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
blinders782

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:15:04 AM

Many projects are moving their crowdsdale in April in the hope that the market will recover by this point. Maybe that's why there are no new forecasts now. But I still hope that this delay is associated with an soon release of the beta version

LoveKamil

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:57:22 AM

Why do you need new forecasts if you still have not paid for the old ones. So what are waiting for payment first.
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:21:28 PM

I am constantly faced with the problem of long loading main page of the site, I thought it had already been fixed, is it really hard to fix?
titovnn

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:27:38 PM

Hello, everybody! I'm new to the cryptoworld and I'm thinking of buying some DAO tokens. Could you please telson what exchanges I can find dao and which of them are better? or all exchanges are more or less the same!? thank you
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:47:45 PM

Hello, everybody! I'm new to the cryptoworld and I'm thinking of buying some DAO tokens. Could you please telson what exchanges I can find dao and which of them are better? or all exchanges are more or less the same!? thank you

if you want to buy Wings you can go to liqui, binance or bittrex, all the same for me but to withraw on bittrex you need to do a KYC registration and it can take some time.. on liqui there is no need for this but other tokens don't have verry big volume (althought that depend what you need if you are not trading millions it's ok..)
If you are looking exchange by trading volume you can check on coinmarketcap:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wings/#markets
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:59:15 PM

I am constantly faced with the problem of long loading main page of the site, I thought it had already been fixed, is it really hard to fix?

Devs are aware of this issue I think in beta version this will get resolved because they are already working on this platform. It seems very soon we will hear good news about the launch of most awaiting platform.
PublicP2poolNode

Activity: 347
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:42:51 PM

Looking at the rewards claimed so far from QVOLTA, took me an hour to come up with this lol

https://etherscan.io/address/0x627e41794c171d51e9f3def30df33c07e6ff4b54#tokentxns

and then comparing to the forecasts made on wings.ai by searching for the addresses which claimed rewards, here is what I have came up with so far... any reward under 1000QVT i didnt spend the time to look at.

forecasted QVOLTA woud raise:   wings locked in forecast:   QVT Rewarded   USD Price
3500 ETH                                    300                                   5763                    $2,189
3500 ETH                                   2506                                   40343            $15,330
3000 ETH                                   222,222                           83,768            $31,831
5000 ETH                                   25,346                           9,988            $3,795
2950 ETH                                   3408                                   1,275            $484

Most people were too far off to get a reward. For those that did, they were pretty fantastic!

For those who are not aware, how it works, you stake your wings, and forecast how much an project will be able to raise, each project pays to be evaluated, if your forecast is good, you get paid and keep your wings.

If your forecast is bad, you get little to no rewards, but you keep your wings, and can use them to forecast on the next evaluation, and the next, and the next. but, you don't ever lose Wings for being wrong Smiley

I believe that for the project Qvolta correctly forecasters were awarded awards. Indeed, most forecasters were very far from the correct forecast.
I agree with you, but I think in the very first payments the formula was slightly better than now.
I think the formula was similar. Just in the first payments, many forecasters predicted quite accurately. And in the latest forecasts, most were wrong.
I do not know what forecast the next award will be, but the developers promised this week.

Unfortunately the reward formula is a lot different than before.. Now only the people that forecast rrally near earn a lot, and all other people earn zero. I really don't like this formula cause everyone pays for gas and spend time for forecast.
Why those forecasters who made a mistake (Qvolta - correct forecast 3850. Why should the award be received by those who put it much higher than this value? Those who put above 8000, 9000, 10000 eth) should receive a reward? But I agree with the fact that in the field of award distribution there is a strong difference between a number of worthwhile predictions.

Cause trying to forecast the exact number is just pure luck. 2000 eth is not different from 12000 if the right forecast was 5/6k.
Also people who forecast 15/20k pay gas, so why not give to anyone a fixed rate airdrop? Doing this no sense formula rewarda,  almost everyone will stop to forecast cause they receive nothing.
You don't have to be exact. The formula is quite complex. But, lets say a project raises 20K eth, most likely everyone who guessed between 10K and 30K will receive a reward. Unless, lets say 95% guessed 20K and the result was 20K, and you guessed 10K, then if you do get a reward, it would be very small, even with alot of wings.

On Qvolta only about 19 people were within 50% lower or 50% higher than the actual result. Basically everyone forecasted 14K eth and they only raised 3800 eth, so everyone was almost 400% off.

sorry if you feel you should be rewarded, maybe next time, everyone else will be lining up their forecasts on a project raising their hardcap, but you, dont think so, and then when your right, and EVERYONE else was 400% off, then you'll have a nice big fat payday like these guys did.

By the way, someone else just claimed a reward for forecasting on Qvolta, and I did some research for you all.

Expected: 4000 ETH
Wings: 1000 WINGS
Reward: 33,592 QVT
Todays value: $11,948

WINGS Beta is live - List your ICO for only 5000 WINGS at https://wings.ai Over $650 Million raised by ICOs with WINGS since June 2017
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:06:25 PM

Does anyone know for which forecast will be next payout?

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:37:52 AM

The reasons I had to sell my wings were some how practical . The rewards were not as timely as it should , recent forecast algorithm has change to the extent that only few are rewarded and the rest is zero. Because of this I had assumed it rendered  my Wings tokens not as productive. But now I am slowly getting my tokens back and I have to time every move. Beta version is around the corner . Look at how low wings now.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
blinders782

Merit: 102

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:50:31 AM

The information is downloaded directly from the blockchain. It's long enough and does not depend on the developers. But despite this the download speed was increased. Maybe in the beta version will be any more improvements in this direction

amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:42:41 AM

The reasons I had to sell my wings were some how practical . The rewards were not as timely as it should , recent forecast algorithm has change to the extent that only few are rewarded and the rest is zero. Because of this I had assumed it rendered  my Wings tokens not as productive. But now I am slowly getting my tokens back and I have to time every move. Beta version is around the corner . Look at how low wings now.

noooo not you Shocked Shocked
man every coins are going down, if you see the price per btc is the same as 1 year ago so it's still on market. I have almost 20different coins and 2 month ago I was looking at this million $ but since lost 70% of value and every coin is doing the same shit, only few recet ICO are absorbing the lose.
Keep wings it will pump soon with all market and I bet it will be gain in btc price
Malamadre

Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:07:00 AM

The reasons I had to sell my wings were some how practical . The rewards were not as timely as it should , recent forecast algorithm has change to the extent that only few are rewarded and the rest is zero. Because of this I had assumed it rendered  my Wings tokens not as productive. But now I am slowly getting my tokens back and I have to time every move. Beta version is around the corner . Look at how low wings now.

man every coins are going down, if you see the price per btc is the same as 1 year ago so it's still on market. I have almost 20different coins and 2 month ago I was looking at this million $ but since lost 70% of value and every coin is doing the same shit, only few recet ICO are absorbing the lose.
Keep wings it will pump soon with all market and I bet it will be gain in btc price

I wish Wings pump will be very soon. But I don't believe in it. Market situation is very difficult. I'm affraid it could going a long time.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
bitdealer91

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:08:56 AM

In the beta version, dev plan to enter the ratings of forecasters, and when u withdraw the wings from your wallet, u will reset the rating, and of course, if the holders want to receive more rewards, they will not sell them, the deficit will create a new price. So soon we can see a new ATH

ECO   -   Eco is one simple balance that lets you spend, send, save and make money.  
▬▬▬▬▬      Go to eco.com and learn!      ▬▬▬▬▬
   -    Discord - find me here!    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get points Now!
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:32:14 AM

Agreed with you now we are into panic phase if we can't understand well what is trend going on right now than it is good decision when any person blame to this market. Wings has good potential I also waiting for beta release after this it will get recover and will move to new ATH.
Aimee1993

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:37:30 AM

In the beta version, dev plan to enter the ratings of forecasters, and when u withdraw the wings from your wallet, u will reset the rating, and of course, if the holders want to receive more rewards, they will not sell them, the deficit will create a new price. So soon we can see a new ATH

good news for long term holder  how really support this project ,of course im in . hope WINGS   beta version run well
hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:11:34 AM

hope WINGS   beta version run well

Beta should be ready in a short time and I really hope it will perform as they have made us wait so long. By now are about 3 months that is already in test net, I really hope they have found all the possible bugs and that soon we could return to use our wings.
If that isn't the case and I am disappointed by the team again, I'm ready to sell all the wings even if I'm in love with it (my biggest mistake).
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 11:14:54 AM

You don't have to be exact. The formula is quite complex. But, lets say a project raises 20K eth, most likely everyone who guessed between 10K and 30K will receive a reward. Unless, lets say 95% guessed 20K and the result was 20K, and you guessed 10K, then if you do get a reward, it would be very small, even with alot of wings.

On Qvolta only about 19 people were within 50% lower or 50% higher than the actual result. Basically everyone forecasted 14K eth and they only raised 3800 eth, so everyone was almost 400% off.

sorry if you feel you should be rewarded, maybe next time, everyone else will be lining up their forecasts on a project raising their hardcap, but you, dont think so, and then when your right, and EVERYONE else was 400% off, then you'll have a nice big fat payday like these guys did.

By the way, someone else just claimed a reward for forecasting on Qvolta, and I did some research for you all.

Expected: 4000 ETH
Wings: 1000 WINGS
Reward: 33,592 QVT
Todays value: $11,948

very interesting, tough atm it feels more like a game of bingo than any form of crowd intelligence, ofc the crowd is very far from info atm.
still hope they will shift the project more in a way where u get rewarded on researching the project instead of guessing a number right, imo how the system works now its just pure luck

Pages: « 1 ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 [452] 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 516 »
  Print  

Jump to: