Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:23:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 12 BTC in my Account, How should I invest this??  (Read 78835 times)
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:59:02 AM

Wow! With 12 BTC you can do many things. You can start to invest 6 BTC into trusted cloudmining company so you can earn some bucks every day and hold your 6 BTC until halving regulation, so you can sell it with higher price or you can invest all of your bitcoin into bitcoin or altcoin trading today. With trading, you can earn profit. But remember to be careful with altcoin trading, because you can suffer huge loss if you're impatient.
bitcoin prices are now more than $ 600, so it might be worthwhile if you sell half of your bitcoin it, and enjoy the results. and still others you invest so that your bitcoin is always increasing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:58:59 AM

INvest it in your education

Well, if you have children then obviously investing anything into their education is for a worthwhile cause. If you would like though, you can also educate yourself on a certain subject, go to online uni. Nobody is holding you back.

But I think holding it safe is the best option at the moment, with halving coming up.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:31:22 AM

I will say currently do not invest it on any other source and stay that amount in bitcoin, you will see that in the coming months tat amount will be increased to a much higher value and you will able to buy any thing you want with it.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:13:46 AM

Well if Tred (the OP) still has his 12 BTC now, then he is likely to be One Happy Camper today!  Just sitting on his asset has yielded pretty good!

Smiley

$621 last I checked at ounce.me.  <=== Nice little widget, shows BTC, gold, oil, US$ prices and a few more.

Yeah, if he just listened to the first poster then he would have profited a shit ton from his hoard of bitcoin. I wish I had 12 BTC like him as well from the beginning. I would have held that coin all the way.

And nice widget. Thanks for introducing that to us.
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:29:18 AM

Advice, tips, speculation please.

i think now, before halving, you shouldn't invest them everywhere or spend them, or sell them, because after halving price of bitcoin will rise 100% so you will get profit

and then i think you shouldn't invest in gambling or loaning sites as usually they are very risky so you might lose your money, i would keep bitcoins in my wallet and wait for price rises again

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:34:28 AM

i think now, before halving, you shouldn't invest them everywhere or spend them, or sell them, because after halving price of bitcoin will rise 100% so you will get profit

and then i think you shouldn't invest in gambling or loaning sites as usually they are very risky so you might lose your money, i would keep bitcoins in my wallet and wait for price rises again
I agree on loaning part, you should not give any loans to all the btc users here unless you have a very strong collateral like docs or anything else, but for gambling it is a good thing to make a profit on it if you have such high bankroll which is 12btc. Well from 12 btc I can say you can have a butter zone of .05 a day. Pretty sure you wont get fuck up with it. Just remember to control your greediness so once you hit your butter zone(which is .05), STOP.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:02:44 PM

that is right. I am holding my coins very tight. I will hold on until there is a big bubble in the bitcoin price.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:56:31 PM

that is right. I am holding my coins very tight. I will hold on until there is a big bubble in the bitcoin price.

Wich could the big bubble be?   Can you give an example?  
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:55:37 PM

Wich could the big bubble be?   Can you give an example?  
Not sure if these aforementioned comments are right but it is clear you have to wait a bit since  you have already did one of the best investments by buying those coins.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 10:31:17 PM

I think that you need to become a trader, need to start from something and learn from mature traders, but if you want to invest it, i don't really know how you can do it.

ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:25:54 AM

Keep 12 BTC and wait... Cheesy
That will depend on your view of Bitcoin and where things are headed. The most bullish on Bitcoin adamantly believe Bitcoin will serve as the world's payment rail and that Bitcoin will unearth all existing financial and legal systems. Those bullish expect Bitcoin to hit $10k or $100k+ in the next few years.
I think that he should wait and hold on to his coins because I am sure that he is going to make more money if he is going to hold on to his coins.
DavidoAlto

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:12:06 AM

There are allot of things to invest into just have a look at the topics about investing there are allot of people telling good things. So just have a look because you need to invest good with 12 btc it is allot of money you know.
Piltover

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 01:48:07 PM

Investing will be not the best thing that you can do and that is because you have to know that the price of Bitcoin is going to be higher soon and that is perfect for Bitcoin.
But it wont be that easy to earn some money with Bitcoin because it can takes a long time until you can have profit.
coin_gambler

Activity: 462

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 01:57:05 PM

There are allot of things to invest into just have a look at the topics about investing there are allot of people telling good things. So just have a look because you need to invest good with 12 btc it is allot of money you know.
though if he will invest his money somewhere then there is a huge possibility that he will lose those money

i think if i were in your shoes i would just hold it as the price gets pushed significantly up  thus making me money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 01:58:17 PM

though if he will invest his money somewhere then there is a huge possibility that he will lose those money

i think if i were in your shoes i would just hold it as the price gets pushed significantly up  thus making me money

At this point of time when we are so close to halving, I think holding is the only and best option left to make safe and guaranteed profits.
Altcoinsupporter

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:01:17 PM

Wow! With 12 BTC you can do many things. You can start to invest 6 BTC into trusted cloudmining company so you can earn some bucks every day and hold your 6 BTC until halving regulation, so you can sell it with higher price or you can invest all of your bitcoin into bitcoin or altcoin trading today. With trading, you can earn profit. But remember to be careful with altcoin trading, because you can suffer huge loss if you're impatient.
bitcoin prices are now more than $ 600, so it might be worthwhile if you sell half of your bitcoin it, and enjoy the results. and still others you invest so that your bitcoin is always increasing
That will be too risky and that is because you dont even know what will happen with the Bitcoin later so you can be poor of it and that must not happen, you also cant even control your own life any more and that is the baddest thing that can happen.
So you can better have Bitcoin as an investment and that is all you must not to be greedy otherwise you are losing to much money with it and that must not happen to you.
bitcoin-hunter

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:56:21 AM

I think that he needs to hold on to those coins and earn more Bitcoins. Then wait until you see a price that you like to sell some of or coins for.
Do not be greedy but be patient if you want to make some serious money.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:11:39 AM

At this point of time when we are so close to halving, I think holding is the only and best option left to make safe and guaranteed profits.

Yeah, many hyips now are showing up because of the opportunity to take some bitcoin to people and gather what they can before halving. I think even gambling sites raise their losing chance because they are also hoarding bitcoins for halving. So the only way for now to make some guaranteed profit is to hold them and wait until halving happens.
partysaurus

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:50:53 AM

Could not agree more. So close to the halving selling now would be stupid Smiley
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 02:58:13 PM

If you would have 12 btc you would invest 6 btc into cloudmining company? wow... u have balls my man.
All sites like this for me are ponzi or scam,dont believe them wow.
Anyway investing 6 btc anywhere is a suicide,dont put your eggs into one basket
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: