Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:00:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I buy and Sell for PAYPAL !! Get over it.  (Read 6280 times)
sublime5447 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 09:47:52 PM

We will see what is what. I treat people fair and like customers. With good customer service and speedy replies and I am building a larger network of sellers and buyers. I also just spent 10 k on mining equipment in an effort to have greater liquidity. My customers stick with and trust me because i dont mess around with stupid shit and I give them what they want... which is not a hard time which is what you get any other way you try and buy coins.  
sublime5447 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 11:30:35 PM

I thought you might now get lost.....seriously you are looking pathetic. I am sure you have something better to do with your time. Some nerd shit or something. Go write some code.   
ruggedman_dan
Legendary

Activity: 1012

We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 03:54:27 PM

Sure I know about that. I sell on ebay for a living and have done so for the last five years. i know all of the games that are played on ebay.
There are ways to prevent that from happening. I would highly recommend that you be very careful selling btc on ebay, it is very easy to be scammed.
I have seen lots of sellers come and go because of fraud.

Now to your real point...am I the one messing with your ebay ads? No..asshole

A couple names come to mind but I have no idea who is messing with you. 

Whoa there. Pretty quick to call me an ass hole for asking an innocent question to a fellow BTC salesman on eBay.

And I know the risks associated with eBay/PayPal buddy. I can assure you I have made more money than you. I have seen your listing northoutboards. But you have no clue who I am.

I can teach you a few things, but I wont.
ruggedman_dan
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 04:13:15 PM

Seriously there are people in this thread that have no idea what they are talking about.

You can quote PayPal TOS all day long. Fact of the matter is anyone who has ever done SERIOUS sales with PayPal has experienced some bs in the past. Whether it be BTC or not, PayPal does what they want to do. Most of the shit they do has no rhyme or reason.

Yes, they generally side with buyers in most cases.
Yes, they can freeze your money whenever they like for no real reason.
Yes, their reps are unhelpful idiots.

And finally...YES, using PayPal to sell BTC will eventually get you shut down. You may be minimizng your risk by limiting who can buy from you on ebay or wherever you may sell, but you are also minimizing your profits.

sublime5447 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 04:22:08 PM

Sure I know about that. I sell on ebay for a living and have done so for the last five years. i know all of the games that are played on ebay.
There are ways to prevent that from happening. I would highly recommend that you be very careful selling btc on ebay, it is very easy to be scammed.

Whoa there. Pretty quick to call me an ass hole for asking an innocent question to a fellow BTC salesman on eBay.

And I know the risks associated with eBay/PayPal buddy. I can assure you I have made more money than you. I have seen your listing northoutboards. But you have no clue who I am.

Thanks for you assurance that you have made more money than me. I guess we will never know because you are operating in darkness. i have my name associated with my account and if you want credibility from me you will need to do the same. I dont know who you are and dont really care but I doubt that you would be able to teach me shit.
sublime5447 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 04:23:42 PM

Seriously there are people in this thread that have no idea what they are talking about.

You can quote PayPal TOS all day long. Fact of the matter is anyone who has ever done SERIOUS sales with PayPal has experienced some bs in the past. Whether it be BTC or not, PayPal does what they want to do. Most of the shit they do has no rhyme or reason.

Yes, they generally side with buyers in most cases.
Yes, they can freeze your money whenever they like for no real reason.
Yes, their reps are unhelpful idiots.

And finally...YES, using PayPal to sell BTC will eventually get you shut down. You may be minimizng your risk by limiting who can buy from you on ebay or wherever you may sell, but you are also minimizing your profits.

How about this you worry about your account and I will worry about mine. Thanks for your concern.
ruggedman_dan
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 04:32:15 PM

Thanks for you assurance that you have made more money than me. I guess we will never know because you are operating in darkness. i have my name associated with my account and if you want credibility from me you will need to do the same. I dont know who you are and dont really care but I doubt that you would be able to teach me shit.

Why would I need credibility from you?
sublime5447 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 07:08:42 PM

You dont so get off my post. k thanks
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 05:08:22 AM

Thanks for all of the input and concern, but get over it!! Every time i post that I am looking for BTC or LTC for my PPUSD I dont need your two cent!

Check me out i have references! Stop hating and stop hi jacking!

this is not directed at any mods and especially not john the dog he is a great.  

I just looked I have had over 325 transactions and everyone (except one) was for PP!
Good for you, I do the same and exercising common sense I haven't had a problem yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: