Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:35:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A4 Dominator, the 14nm LTC ASIC/Miners, in mass production, deliver in a week  (Read 9127 times)
KNCFUN

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 11:40:58 PM

Good luck recovering your money from the Chinese  Cry Cry
No cash -->no production of A4 miner  Grin Grin

WTB working or unstable KNC TITAN cubes.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:53:02 PM

eBay sellers often get things wrong - of those 3 links you posted, ALL are Gridseed designs NOT LKEtc.

I HAD forgotten that they had a LTC pool though.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
IIpeBeD_MeDBeD
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:09:49 AM

A4 ASIC/Miners are ready for pre-order now and shipping starts in July 2016.
How many A4 was shipped?  Grin

BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 04:23:29 PM

Seems like some people forgot the golden rule of crypto.

Pre-Order = NO order

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
KNCFUN

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 09:15:34 AM

They just took the bitcoins from the pre-orders and they run  Grin Grin

Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 01:21:16 PM

So we have an update.  Looks like testing is completed on the A4 miner.  Inno is stating they will be recording a video some time next week.  They are telling us that the pre-order miners will start to ship by the end of the month.  So looks like things are still on track.
.m.

Activity: 280
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 01:28:38 PM

Pre - order went just fine with KNC.
But I'd be very cautious every time, sure.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 01:30:33 PM

LTC hashrate and difficulty has been more or less table the last 30 days. If they are doing testing it seems they are not deploying 1000 rigs and "testing" with the pre-ordered units.

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 01:34:49 PM

I suspect we may have some teething pains in this first batch of miners, sorting out software and hardware issues etc.  We will find out soon enough.  Fairly normal stuff, just frustrating to be the early adopter.

Inno_ASIC (OP)

Activity: 243
Merit: 108

Innosilicon ASIC official representative

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 06:07:50 PM

You'll be surprised how much more testing we've done compared to previous A2 batch. PS: It really works right away considering all the previous experience and inherited architecture from the previous A2 generation. In short, it works well right away! Stay tuned for the new machines soon. BTW, we have posted latest product testing video on our website, Thanks!

Innosilicon Mining ASIC official Account
Inno_ASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 06:21:00 PM

Good luck recovering your money from the Chinese  Cry Cry
No cash -->no production of A4 miner  Grin Grin

Come on, I want you to be more positive. We are running full 1st batch production now after vigorous testing. Pre-order customers will start to receive products in the next 2 weeks. You will see Innosilicon is damn serious in fulfilling our promises. Product update video can be seen in our website. No joke.

Inno_ASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 06:23:17 PM

So we have an update.  Looks like testing is completed on the A4 miner.  Inno is stating they will be recording a video some time next week.  They are telling us that the pre-order miners will start to ship by the end of the month.  So looks like things are still on track.

You bet! thanks for being patient. We won't ship craps for sure.

Inno_ASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 06:27:12 PM

A4 ASIC/Miners are ready for pre-order now and shipping starts in July 2016.
How many A4 was shipped?  Grin

Shipping this month simply due to stupid packaging house issues, we have chips in August but found a few things for better reliability on the packaging side, Chips never in doubt, but product has to be bullet proof before shippment, that is why. But now all is good after reliability test, so production news is out already.

Inno_ASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 06:34:29 PM

We received an update from Innosilicon regarding the availability of the A4.  Here are the latest specs and info regarding the current batch 1 pre-order:

Update: World Most Profitable A4 Dominator Miner is coming soon! Early batch goes fast with best efficiency ever and very limited quantity, and who are the lucky ones to get the access to the first batch will, with no doubt, enjoy the early gain before anybody else, that means big profit.

Pre-order price: 1800 USD per unit plus shipping fee, 5 units to start

Estimated delivery time: Starts from August and max delay is one month.

Warrantee: 45 days parts warranty

Specifications:
l  Part Number: INNOSILICON A4 Dominator 280Mhs per unit (+-10% performance, can be over-clocked at user's risk)
l  Size: Length 28cm * Width 12.8cm * Height 25cm
l  Net weight: 11KG (without PSU)
l  ASIC: A4, 80pcs
l  Blade: 4pcs
l  Voltage: +12V
l  Power efficiency: Initial batch will be defaulted at 3.2W/Mhs in Turbo mode, 2.2W/Mhs in Norminal mode, and 1.35W/Mhs in ultra low power mode
l  Required rated PSU: 1000W or above, 8 * PCI-E 6Pin
PSU is external and exclusive to save your international shipping cost, which can be acquired used easily at low cost or reused from old version miners.
l  Included: Raspberry Pi, it is plug and play with your PSU

If you would like to know about the group buy we are organizing you can find that thread here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1523298.40

Thanks for organizing the group buy, mass production starts already after resolving packaging issues. We will ship miners very shortly (as soon as next week) for pre-order customers based on order sequence. We won't let any customer down and the product work very very well. Pre-order customer will no doubt enjoy good time advantages. Time is money and miners are in short supply. Video can be seen on our website,

KNCFUN

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:42:27 PM

Come on, I want you to be more positive. We are running full 1st batch production now after vigorous testing. Pre-order customers will start to receive products in the next 2 weeks. You will see Innosilicon is damn serious in fulfilling our promises. Product update video can be seen in our website. No joke.

'You will see Innosilicon is damn serious in fulfilling our promises.'
Are you joking or are you serious now ? You announced 500mhs miner at 1000w and you reproduce the A2 at 130Mhs
So you just care how to make money and not about your investors if they are any  Grin
11KG ? this is a step in front ? did you see Baikal miner ? 

QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 07:22:39 AM

Delays of more than a YEAR = "just fine"?

Interesting concept that - and I'm not even going to START on the many other issues with KNC that drove them to bankrupcy despite their own in-house massive mining efforts.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 08:49:12 AM

Interesting concept that - and I'm not even going to START on the many other issues with KNC that drove them to bankrupcy despite their own in-house massive mining efforts.

Got to say from the specs on these units...gonna take a 'massive amount" to upend my Titan apple carts.......just saying....I suppose if enough of them work for a year and flood the market.

looks now like spec wise it is pretty much oranges vs oranges eff and mhs wise all in all

the main advantage with a Titan right now is if one of 5 cubes goes you still have 4 cubes (and hopefully lightfoot to fix the broke one) ..with the A4 if the board goes after

45 days you are skunked...(again unless lightfoot changes vendors)

Still,  if you believe in an eventual BTC pump to 800 bucks plus and LTC or scrypt coins to follow ..you could get one of these for a gamble ..but right how using this calc

www.lightcoinpool.org

I get a bit less than a year ROI at 12c kwh (winter 11c and summer 14c kwh ave) ...so the gamble is on a pump an mining paying off I guess

Then again an 800 buck BTC pump with LTC at 0006 btc to usd would be 4.80 usd LTC

one of these miners COULD climb out of that hole even with difficulty...but again if they flood the market even at the above rate would probably again reset to s year ROI anyway

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 02:37:49 PM

Got to say from the specs on these units...gonna take a 'massive amount" to upend my Titan apple carts.......just saying....I suppose if enough of them work for a year and flood the market.

looks now like spec wise it is pretty much oranges vs oranges eff and mhs wise all in all

the main advantage with a Titan right now is if one of 5 cubes goes you still have 4 cubes (and hopefully lightfoot to fix the broke one) ..with the A4 if the board goes after

Still,  if you believe in an eventual BTC pump to 800 bucks plus and LTC or scrypt coins to follow ..you could get one of these for a gamble ..but right how using this calc

www.lightcoinpool.org

I get a bit less than a year ROI at 12c kwh (winter 11c and summer 14c kwh ave) ...so the gamble is on a pump an mining paying off I guess

Then again an 800 buck BTC pump with LTC at 0006 btc to usd would be 4.80 usd LTC

one of these miners COULD climb out of that hole even with difficulty...but again if they flood the market even at the above rate would probably again reset to s year ROI anyway

As with all mining hardware, pricing on these is a horrible ripoff.     But... at least its a tiny bit better than anything in SHA land. For now, I have no plans on buying an A4 ... 1 year to *maybe* ROI is insane.

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
Inno_ASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 04:25:01 PM

'You will see Innosilicon is damn serious in fulfilling our promises.'
Are you joking or are you serious now ? You announced 500mhs miner at 1000w and you reproduce the A2 at 130Mhs
So you just care how to make money and not about your investors if they are any  Grin
11KG ? this is a step in front ? did you see Baikal miner ? 

Have you ever even read our presale announcement? Our miner spec is 280Mhs per a4 miner if you follow our pre order announcement, 500mhs a4 miner needs a lot more chips at a different price.

Just a reminder: fact speaks louder. Biggest a2 miner ever available was 110mhs, yet a4 miner starts at 280mhs with a 25% smaller power supply, come on, get the fact straight! a4 is a completely different animal with more than 3 times efficiency, not to say more power saving can be achieved with just a software control at lower voltage. If you want 500mhs miner, buy 2 a4 miners and drop voltage and clock rate, you can squeeze 500mhs with one power supply.

Inno_ASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 04:30:01 PM

www.lightcoinpool.org

Follow your logics: each 14nm a4 miner has 2 units and 4 boards, any board goes, others will work! Even after 45 days warranty, it still can be repaired at a reasonable cost. It has more than 3 times power efficient than bankrupted knc Titian.  A4 is the next gen, best ever. 

Innosilicon A2 was the most reliable miners in the ltc market and A4 will be a few times better, wait and see! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: