Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:18:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XRE] Revolver Coin. Decentralized Reward Platform.  (Read 164933 times)
Andy777s

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

RevolverCoin Team

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 09:44:05 PM

I have 258470 XRE
anyone want to make me an offer?

pm me :-)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   RevolverCoin   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
   NO ICO  ♦  NO PREMINE  ♦  X11EVO ALGO  ♦  ASIC RESISTANT   
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ XRE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
octavarium

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 12:16:06 AM

I have 258470 XRE
anyone want to make me an offer?

pm me :-)
i know you,, if you want to buy coin
it will get listed to exchanges,
i will mining again
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
geni

Activity: 239

RevolverCoin Discord-DEV

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 04:54:06 PM

only 10 Days to Halving ! and 13 to Birthday  Grin

next NEWS come

Jack Liver
Legendary

Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 01:41:34 PM

days ago was posted this small preview of reward distribution tests in the slack, more info soon, keep mining  Cool

https://vimeo.com/217324759
Barney (OP)

Activity: 170

RevolverCoin dev

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 05:24:43 PM

Right, the final halving and almost a year of experiments! XRE keeps moving forward what ever happened to my rock and roll!  Cool
We are close to do a presentation of a technical paper I'm working on right now. The paper will shed a light on the functional part of the reward concept based on the statistics gathered by our network simulation.

geni

RevolverCoin Discord-DEV

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 06:21:45 PM

Right, the final halving and almost a year of experiments! XRE keeps moving forward what ever happened to my rock and roll!  Cool
We are close to do a presentation of a technical paper I'm working on right now. The paper will shed a light on the functional part of the reward concept based on the statistics gathered by our network simulation.

Thank you for the info, waiting for gifts      Cheesy 

micdvd85

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

BAM

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 06:23:39 PM

Awesome! I love this project and am very proud to say I have been here since the very beginning with you guys!
raskill

Activity: 167
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:26:32 PM

The Rock Star among alt-coins will most likely be delisted long before its second birthday. Is this the moving forward you speak of ? Huh
micdvd85

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

BAM

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 04:30:10 AM

The Rock Star among alt-coins will most likely be delisted long before its second birthday. Is this the moving forward you speak of ? Huh

Those of us in the community will make sure it stays on exchanges. No need to worry about it getting delisted at an exchange.
geni

RevolverCoin Discord-DEV

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 10:13:29 AM

Those of us in the community will make sure it stays on exchanges. No need to worry about it getting delisted at an exchange.

Sell your coins then have no more stress    Grin Cheesy Kiss

crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 07:02:41 PM

Just FYI, if XRE mining doesn't pickup more on www.zpool.ca we'll be dropping it by the end of the month.

Cheers

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
Jack Liver
Legendary

Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 05:44:50 AM

yesterday the last halving happened here the update reward tab

Barney (OP)

Activity: 170

RevolverCoin dev

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 08:01:28 PM

The last halving has happened yesterday and the tail emission has kicked in @ 2 XRE/block from now on and here are our thoughts on this.

We think the economics of XRE currency is good and balanced from the very beginning which brought the initial coins  distribution inside the community accordingly. There is no premine, no ICO or any other scammy distribution tricks. You can either mine coins or buy some on an exchange. We have launched some giveaway / bounty campaigns on the platform and gathered a decent amount of resources for small community-funded projects. Those events helped us to support grass roots style community and improve the coin distribution. According to the blockchain whole supply looks to be fairly distributed with the biggest stake concentrated on the exchange meaning the ownership belongs to many people. We believe that tail emission is a fair way to maintain blockchain keeping miners incentivized and allowing newcomers to get freshly minted coins without using an exchange. Also it's worth mentioning that having soft cap emission model suits quite well to a long term goals of the Revolver network.

geni

RevolverCoin Discord-DEV

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 04:31:37 PM

The last halving has happened yesterday and the tail emission has kicked in @ 2 XRE/block from now on and here are our thoughts on this.

We think the economics of XRE currency is good and balanced from the very beginning which brought the initial coins  distribution inside the community accordingly. There is no premine, no ICO or any other scammy distribution tricks. You can either mine coins or buy some on an exchange. We have launched some giveaway / bounty campaigns on the platform and gathered a decent amount of resources for small community-funded projects. Those events helped us to support grass roots style community and improve the coin distribution. According to the blockchain whole supply looks to be fairly distributed with the biggest stake concentrated on the exchange meaning the ownership belongs to many people. We believe that tail emission is a fair way to maintain blockchain keeping miners incentivized and allowing newcomers to get freshly minted coins without using an exchange. Also it's worth mentioning that having soft cap emission model suits quite well to a long term goals of the Revolver network.

A good project takes time, thank you Barney

Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 04:04:47 PM

Thanks for the update.
The price is still going down Huh
Kryon

Activity: 205

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 04:50:13 PM

may be re brand?
vingaard
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 05:25:04 PM

Great, but I think we need a little more promotion if we want this coin succeed  Undecided
Andy777s

Activity: 147

RevolverCoin Team

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 05:38:21 PM

Great, but I think we need a little more promotion if we want this coin succeed  Undecided

Thanks for support, guys! the team is working in this direction either.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   RevolverCoin   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
   NO ICO  ♦  NO PREMINE  ♦  X11EVO ALGO  ♦  ASIC RESISTANT   
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ XRE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
geni

RevolverCoin Discord-DEV

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 05:40:59 PM

Thanks for the update.
The price is still going down Huh

I think that the price will come when the technical test data come out, it is not a pump and dump coin otherwise this would be long dead, he is not

Nerdy1

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:05:16 PM

I think its great that we are making headway with the platform in general. My main concern is there has been no push for major exchanges in quite a while, and past efforts failed. We haven't even managed to get it listed on YoBit or C-Cex who list GARBAGE coins. That really scares me if this coin after a year cant even make it to that level.  If this coin doesn't get some real exposure VERY soon it will die. The mining pools have been falling off; leaving the coin less options for mining. While the exchanges it is traded on show no signs of gaining in popularity. On the bright side < Wont be the first time I have become a BAGHOLDER, or likely my last .>  Cry
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: