Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:42:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FRAUD] LEOcoin scam making demonstrably fraudulent claims to con general public  (Read 24375 times)
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 11:45:30 AM

I traIded the shit out of it and I made $5 billion in 6 days...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 10:00:24 PM

Is that you, Leroy Fodor, and if so, was that your 381st successful consecutive Forex trade?
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 02:45:03 AM

Hmm i had a hunch but your picture Gleb Gamow i think proves it.
I was thinking for a while i was on a separate trust level and my ratings don't work.
I have not looked into it for a year or two now but i negged that shill and the main Leocoin guy from the ANN
And when i see his trust rating i see..

LEOcoin Foundation
Activity: 336
View Profile WWW Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: -4: -2 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Ignore

But in your picture earlier i see..
Trust: -2: -1 / +0

I guess theymos and his buddie's the Monero crew and VOD etc had me downgraded.
So.. i guess there is no point in me ever negging anyone etc it won't be viewed by people.

Kind of sleazy senseless bullshit from forum staff if that is the case (i need to look into it)
I don't see what i have done to deserve being downgraded or what ever.. nor was i notified if this did happen.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 03:52:14 AM

Hmm i had a hunch but your picture Gleb Gamow i think proves it.
I was thinking for a while i was on a separate trust level and my ratings don't work.
I have not looked into it for a year or two now but i negged that shill and the main Leocoin guy from the ANN
And when i see his trust rating i see..

LEOcoin Foundation
Activity: 336
View Profile WWW Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: -4: -2 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Ignore

But in your picture earlier i see..
Trust: -2: -1 / +0

I guess theymos and his buddie's the Monero crew and VOD etc had me downgraded.
So.. i guess there is no point in me ever negging anyone etc it won't be viewed by people.

Kind of sleazy senseless bullshit from forum staff if that is the case (i need to look into it)
I don't see what i have done to deserve being downgraded or what ever.. nor was i notified if this did happen.

Hey, maybe you can get paraipan (1) to give you some positive trust. He's at level two. He's also dead. Here's to hoping that he's not voting Democrat in Chicago come Tuesday.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:24:00 AM

I started a topic on my trust rating in the reputation section.
I plan on putting a link to tit in my SIG to refer people to an explanation.
I tried to look into that crap long ago and was mouthed off at told unanimously "i deserve it" regardless of what i did.

yeah.. fair.. one hell of a trust system we have here  Cheesy

I bring that up in relation to the topic.
I tried to give a negative rating tot he Shill and the ANN topic starter.
But my ratings have no effect (i guess i forgot)

I am guessing that is simply because i have a negative rating.

Side Rant:

You know guys i tried to get you all to give BigVern a negative rating and nobody would.
Then you see all these scammers like the guy s from LEOcoin run around lying & spamming etc
and no one will lift a finger to neg them.. but they sure as hell will when it comes to me..
..because i "deserve it"

So.. i am saying if you feel a negative rating is deserved as per the guidelines her then by all means neg these bastards people !
It's like pulling teeth trying to get people to post a rating sometimes.

spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 04:41:16 PM

Is that you, Leroy Fodor, and if so, was that your 381st successful consecutive Forex trade?

No, I'm a Bernie Madoff's cousin.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 09:16:37 AM

Would be interesting to see a clear picture of their entire scheme.
I posted a link from 2014 some guy did investigating the MLM scam back then.
But it didn't mention anything about a currency..
I'd like to see how it ties in fully and how central of a point it is.

Like guys.. they have that shady shill wandering around this forum telling people that LEOcoin has 200,000 of it's members "using" LEOcoin.

With 45,000 roughly registered on their exchange (LEOexchange)
Yet if you see any of them talking about what exchange to use LEO on they say some other one.

And what happened to the 40 million coins premined for the foundation ? (out of 50 million)
And are they being staked the last 2 years ?
It says on the ANN the foundation "holds" 10 million.. but that they premined 5% (50 million) for the foundation at launch.
Was the 50 million even checked & verified by anyone ever ?
Anyone bother to look ?

Like jeezuz fucking tap dancing christ people.. imagine having 50 million coins staking for 2+ years then handing out 20 coins for bounty work per worker.  Cheesy

Reminds me of Ethereum and their ICO plus premine and self payments to their "Foundation" and their big list of CEO's CTFO's etc.

But i guess if ETH does it it's fine because you know.. you guys can make money of it ..so ETH is legit dammit ! Cheesy

BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 03:30:41 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2016, 09:07:08 AM by BitPotus

It's getting fucking tedious to see their claims that they are endorsed by the "British Government"

These wankers just hired this venue and held a conference there and now apparently, they're fucking cronies with Boris Johnson and others.

http://www.parliament.uk/visiting/venue-hire/

Let's not forget that the muppets behind the scam have already been investigated for fradulent activity in the past

"In 2012, Anderson and Kamran were warned by the Securities & Exchange Commission in Pakistan (SECP), regarding a potential pyramid scheme (UNAICO Pakistan) the duo was operating in the country."

http://www.coinbuzz.com/2015/04/04/leocoin-founders-linked-to-pyramid-scheme-in-pakistan/

http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-alternative-leocoin-pyramid/

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/blog/2012/05/05/nab-starts-probe-into-unaico-ponzy-scheme/
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 10:00:21 AM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Rawalpindi has initiated an inquiry against UNAICO Pakistan Pvt Ltd on a report by the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) regarding the alleged suspicious transactions (STR) in the accounts of the company.
Initial verification of relevant record has revealed that the company, registered with the SECP, was allegedly involved in the illegal business of MLM (multi-level marketing) by enticing the general public for investments.
The company was running a ponzy scheme.
Earlier, the SECP had issued a public warning through the national dailies requesting the general public to refrain from investing in UNAICO or involving in any transaction with the same.
The warning had clearly notified the general public that the company’s business was illegal and not authorised by the SECP. NAB Rawalpindi has started a full-fledged inquiry and in the initial phase has frozen all bank accounts of the company and its director, Atif Kamran.
There are three bank accounts in the name of the company and relevant banks have been advised not to entertain any transaction in the said accounts till further orders. The NAB has placed Kamran’s name on the ECL. NAB Rawalpindi is in the process of contacting all members/investors of the company to approach.
The NAB Rawalpindi has to verify their claims and record their statements for legal action against M/s UNICO Pakistan Limited RPPs Case. NAB is in the process of reconciliation based on the available material collected/recorded during examination of the accused persons alleged in the case and hoped to finalise its inquiry within a week. During the process, NAB may call the accused persons already heard for further grilling if need be. The bureau has received commitments from various RPPs to return the defrauded amount in the days to come.

Atif Kamran with Mr Anderrsoon

Now this is not trolling is it?

It is a fact and it happened.

So let's see if it gets deleted......

ps: you guys were even on yahoo finance: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitcoin-alternative-pyramid-scheme-storm-125726660.html
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 10:31:45 AM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic....

Lol, what a surprise.
S.O.P. in the MLM world, "Oh no, it didn't really happen like that last time I was caught neck deep in a scam, it's all hater lies."  Roll Eyes

The tiresome low quality shilling of the shitcoin continues all over the forum.
Another completely fake "news" item thread prompted me to waste 5 minutes of my life and watch a YT vid of some NLP headcase indoctrinating the troops.

Excellent example of Leo buLLshit, iLLiterate copypasting of pseudo spiritual shit by some kiddie shiLL.

This is what this shitcoin is all about, kiddie shills and fat guys in suits making cult hand signs, wearing cult badges before a NLP indoctrination session

And if you're really good at selling shit MLM product to noobs, you get to go to Scammer Central with your cult buddies

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
PikachuYou

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Me is Cute

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 04:14:37 PM

they're making the well known hand sign for LOSERS.

Grin
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 10:41:34 PM

That is some pretty major news WOW !
Good to see authorities are cracking down on crap like this.
I hope to see another update posted eventually.. when they are behind bars.

LuckyLuke55

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 01:40:31 AM

It's very interesting to see you guys dig out so much "evidence" that Leocoin is a scam and yet no police anywhere in the world reacts to your claims plus the volume of trade is rising...few days ago 111k$...

Seems to me your claims are false and that you're investing all this time in this topic out of interest and not good will...

Stats and facts give you the true picture not your wild claims and endless posts with some pictures that prove actually nothing...since the trade volume is rising...
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 05:16:12 AM

Leocoin has nothing innovative in their system. Their idea of "digital cash" is essentially a bitcoin clone or an altcoin clone. Whatever it is it isn't anything new to the cryptocurrency community and definitely a waste of everyone's time.

They also claim that they have connections with a few prime ministers and senators in different countries, and they've held many meetings. I like how they photograph an almost empty room with just an air con in it when there is world class leaders in that room ;P
dgmon

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 10:18:16 AM

pseudo-anonymous nature of the vast majority of digital currencies

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are pseudonymous, not pseudo-anonymous.  Know-nothing forum posters started expanding the word "pseudonymous" into "pseudo-anonymous" last year without understanding what they were doing.
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 08:16:37 AM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are pseudonymous, not pseudo-anonymous.  Know-nothing forum posters started expanding the word "pseudonymous" into "pseudo-anonymous" last year without understanding what they were doing.

Really, you're attempting to claim that the term, "pseudo-anonymous" only came into use last year? How about last millennium, dumb-ass (or dumbass) Either term can be used to describe the nature of bitcoin and either term is acceptable in common parlance. Were you high or just stupid when you posted that?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 05:05:16 AM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are pseudonymous, not pseudo-anonymous.  ...

They actually mean the same thing and you can use either terms as they mean the same thing - masked or disguised identity; in crypto world, you're only identified by the wallet address, transaction ID, or hash assigned to your transaction and not identified by your real name. That's pseudo-anonymous or pseudonymous  Wink

chill, mates  Smiley
leocoinexpert

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 12:13:27 PM

... Leocoin is a scam and yet no police anywhere in the world reacts to your claims

Not true. Check the comment from https://www.facebook.com/traineratifkamran/?fref=ts

Quote:
Abdul Wahid Khan
25 November 2016 at 14:10
Dear LEO Support; There is a big problem created by Govt. of Azad Kashmir Pakistan. Police was sealed our office in Pallandri Azad Kashmir. We have a big LEO team in Pallandri. But this matter create a huge disturbance. Our Leo team is very disturb. Govt said that this is a illegal company. It is a money londring company. They blame us that we are working with a company that is not registered in any department of pakistan. Please solve the matter immediately. We will very thankful to you.

Shocked

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 12:38:01 PM

Quote:
Abdul Wahid Khan
25 November 2016 at 14:10
 We have a big LEO team in Pallandri... Govt said that this is a illegal company. It is a money londring company.

The Brave New World of Cryptocurrency

Do they have a "Bullshit Crypto Scam of the Year" category then?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
EffectedMember

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:28:44 AM

I have just heard that Dan Andersson has been arrested by NAB in Pakistan for his UNAICO scam. I bet the police want to speak to Mihir Magudia who is a front man for Dan – he won’t be going to Pakistan any time soon. Dan is on Exit Control List of Pakistan and can not leave the country until he pays back all the money he has stolen from people of Pakistan. This is the reason he did not attend the event in Turkey last week.

Shame that people were ever conned by such an obvious scammer. Now this company is dead, wonder what new scam these crooks will come up with.

How do I get my money back from scammer Dan Andersson.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: