Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:49:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LISK - Another Pump and Dump Pre-Mined Coin like Ethereum - 2016 is the year!!!  (Read 1022 times)
portalufonet (OP)

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:40:26 PM

2016 is the year (going to the history of cryptos) of the pre-mined scam coins to make some people rich fast like a rain.

Ethereum pre-mined scam

Lisk pre-mined scam

Let's wait the others scams coming....

Smart people are making cryptos an option to pump and dump and become rich fast

Sorry for the bad english guys

Thanks everyone and stay away these trash coins
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:55:45 PM

smells of fresh butthurt in here
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 08:57:07 PM

2016 is the year (going to the history of cryptos) of the pre-mined scam coins to make some people rich fast like a rain.

Ethereum pre-mined scam

Lisk pre-mined scam

lisk is real

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 11:41:01 PM

we see premined dump almost every day in these shitcoins, eth and lisk aren't one them.
when the dev dump a quarter of his coins, years after the launch and on the number #2 market, doesnt sound scam to me.

and..
Eth was already in bear market when he dumped....
KhalDrago

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 11:49:11 PM

Next big pumps will be DAO and Waves, those who talk shit are just too poor to buy in.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 12:00:20 AM

Next big pumps will be DAO and Waves, those who talk shit are just too poor to buy in.
eth/dao and waves are crap
waves offer nothing. sidechain with blockchain app using javascript is the raves, easy mass adoption with no bloat.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 12:02:42 AM

Butthurt miners.

I have the suspicion, that the different way of distribution is what really bugs them. Not, whether it is unsafe, whether it doesn't work, whether it is a faulty system or anything, as long as it is minable. They want a piece of the pie and their old methods don't work anymore.

(Disclaimer: this doesn't apply to all miners and I think there are still good reasons to have PoW based coins.)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 12:41:12 AM

Butthurt miners.

I have the suspicion, that the different way of distribution is what really bugs them. Not, whether it is unsafe, whether it doesn't work, whether it is a faulty system or anything, as long as it is minable. They want a piece of the pie and their old methods don't work anymore.

(Disclaimer: this doesn't apply to all miners and I think there are still good reasons to have PoW based coins.)

Please educate yourself a little more before spouting nonsense.
These unregulated non transparent ICO's are ripe for manipulation behind the scenes. Only fair launch POW can prevent this or an ICO with huge advertising previous and during the ICO with some transparency and  a large POW phase. ETH has done the best job so far of an ICO on here.. NEM was okay too but had no real POW phase.

ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:52:34 AM

(snip)

Please educate yourself a little more before spouting nonsense.
These unregulated non transparent ICO's are ripe for manipulation behind the scenes. Only fair launch POW can prevent this or an ICO with huge advertising previous and during the ICO with some transparency and  a large POW phase. ETH has done the best job so far of an ICO on here.. NEM was okay too but had no real POW phase.

Meh.

I fail to see much of a difference between people buying thousands of dollars worth of hardware (or renting miners, not to mention the electrical bills) and people buying directly into a premined coin. Granted, could be my own stupidity/un-educated-ness, or whatever the right term is.

Apart from that, speaking of "unregulated"… How is POW "regulated"?

… oh, and Lisk not making huge advertisement and being intransparent… Maybe i'm not the only one who should educate oneself.
Duomo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:57:46 AM

Ethereum pre-mined scam

Lisk pre-mined scam

If Ethereum was a scam, Why did people make hundreds of thousands of dollars off of it...?  Huh I personally made over $10,000+ (U.S.D) on Ethereum alone. I am definitely going to make $80,000+ (U.S.D) on LISK. I am willing to wait.  Grin
Alley
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:22:49 AM

Sold all my ETH and went into lisk.  These pump and dump cycles are so predictable now.
kingorbust

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:08:21 AM

Sold all my ETH and went into lisk.  These pump and dump cycles are so predictable now.

by "These pump and dump cycles are so predictable now" you mean lisk or eth? In a way it is so predictable that it is easy to earn money?

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Alley
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:14:24 AM

Yes.  Pretty easy to see it's time to exit ETH.  This is the first leg of lisk.  Still time to make money.  Just don't forget to dump when its time.
kingorbust

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:59:37 AM

Yes.  Pretty easy to see it's time to exit ETH.  .

but then again  - what about for people who do not own ETH? It is so low it seems like a good idea to buy?

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║