Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:50:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [INTEREST CHECK] - Autographs for the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins  (Read 9220 times)
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 07:27:48 AM

I'm hoping to have all of my labels and holograms all done lasered signed etc by end of next week. Probably shipped by the following monday.

Sorry for the delay. In Hawaii time moves slower. J/k it's been a busy summer.

Smiley
Which island?

The Big Island.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bithalo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:33:34 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2016, 09:45:12 PM by bithalo

The count is currently at 29 coin makers and it may grow a few more.  Almost all coin makers that do holos are providing them so far.  I may even include a few extra holos from makers not on the list to sign.

Just an update...

So far I've received back around 10 out of the 29 label sets I mailed out.  I sent a reminder to some coin makers today.  Since I want to have all or the majority back in, it may still be another 6 weeks before the sets are ready for sale.  I would rather delay the sets and provide the largest amount of signed labels and holos as possible than to rush it.  Some coin makers outside of the US may have to deal with slower mail which causes delays.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
bithalo (OP)
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:25:54 PM

Added brand new coin maker Rmcdermott927 (Cryptocracy).    The list is now 30 coin makers.

Still trying for a few more like Alitin, BTCC, Nolacoins, Ravenbit, bhCoins and some others.

Also minerjones was kind enough to donate a full set of 50 holos from Ravenbit, as well as a limited number of bhcoins holos, which I can only offer to those purchasing a loose set.   Both coin makers are currently not signing labels, but now their holos are being added.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:38:40 PM

I appreciate all the hard work that is going into this and I'm glad to hear Ravenbit holos (thanks MJ!) were added!  Smiley

bithalo (OP)
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:55:08 PM

I appreciate all the hard work that is going into this and I'm glad to hear Ravenbit holos (thanks MJ!) were added!  Smiley

You're welcome.  This project is something I think is pretty cool to have and rather unique to have mostly all of the coin makers signatures and holograms together in one project.  Its been great to have the involvement of most of the entire community of makers.

Its certainly taking a toll on my time, in trying to use email, PM, facebook, linkedin, smoke signals, carrier pigeons, etc..  for some of the last holdouts that I think deserve to be included.  But I can't be too much of a nag either.

But yes, once again minerjones has shown to be a great asset to our community.   Thank you mj!!!

So far I have received back the following:  (* makers included their holos too)

Cryptogifts (tokens only)   
* CryptoImperator
* Luckybit
* Cryptolator
* Nasty Fans
* Shibanu
* Criptoe Guldencoin
* Anarcoins (bigtimespaghetti)
* FiniteByDesign
* Serp
* ometeotl

coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:50:23 PM

Just to confirm, are the holo and signatures collected only going to be part of the 20 signature edition books?
bithalo (OP)
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:00:58 PM

Just to confirm, are the holo and signatures collected only going to be part of the 20 signature edition books?

I'm reposting this from an earlier post...

There will be 50 sets in total (containing both signatures and holos).  Approximately 15 gifted to the first coin makers that prefer them that are signing.  Then another 20 allocated to Elianite to make the Hardcover Autograph Edition.  3 allocated to Minerjones for resales of the softcovers with the sets installed, and then the remaining 10 or so loose sets to be sold by me as auction or sales.

coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:06:13 PM

There will be 50 sets in total (containing both signatures and holos).  Approximately 15 gifted to the first coin makers that prefer them that are signing.  Then another 20 allocated to Elianite to make the Hardcover Autograph Edition.  3 allocated to Minerjones for resales of the softcovers with the sets installed, and then the remaining 10 or so loose sets to be sold by me as auction or sales.

Ok thanks. Thought they were exclusive to Elianite's book hence why the increase in price for it (the 20 signature editions).
So that doesn't make the book so exclusive if people can get these elsewhere unless, of course, there will be other extras just for the book.
bithalo (OP)
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:40:44 PM

There will be 50 sets in total (containing both signatures and holos).  Approximately 15 gifted to the first coin makers that prefer them that are signing.  Then another 20 allocated to Elianite to make the Hardcover Autograph Edition.  3 allocated to Minerjones for resales of the softcovers with the sets installed, and then the remaining 10 or so loose sets to be sold by me as auction or sales.

Ok thanks. Thought they were exclusive to Elianite's book hence why the increase in price for it (the 20 signature editions).
So that doesn't make the book so exclusive if people can get these elsewhere unless, of course, there will be other extras just for the book.

There will be 20 limited Autograph Edition (AE) hardcovers, and I believe 30 regular hardcovers.  A loose set of labels along with a regular hardcover will likely be priced close to a Autograph Edition hardcover.  So they will be similar.

Likely difference is that the set of 20 AE will be stamped inside and numbered out of 20, with the serial numbers lower from 1-20.  

I expect the regular hardcovers to be stamped and numbered differently, out of 30, numbers starting from 21-50.

A loose set allows one to add them to a regular hardcover, regular softcover, Signature ed. softcover, or just keep them kept separate from the book.  These will come with a leather/leatherette card holder for display, for shipping and storage/display purposes.

I will only have about 10 loose sets to sell that someone may add to the book of their choice, so if you want a Hardcover and autographs/holos, the AE may be your best choice to ensure you get both.

bithalo (OP)
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:19:30 PM

A picture I received today of an incoming shipment...

From bitguy (he does Cryptofreeze coins on ebay) ...

Serial numbered labels for the holos, each loaded by him with .001B

CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 04:36:47 AM

^^^ Looking good. I wish my signature was 1/2 as sexy as that.  Cheesy

I got my signed labels and holograms in the mail today.
moonrock

Activity: 157
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:11:31 AM

I really want to get one of the signed books. What will it set me back? I'll take any number.
bithalo (OP)
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 12:05:44 PM

^^^ Looking good. I wish my signature was 1/2 as sexy as that.  Cheesy

I got my signed labels and holograms in the mail today.

Thank you sir.  Cryptovest was probably my very first physical bitcoin, so its an honor.

bithalo (OP)
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 12:10:44 PM

I really want to get one of the signed books. What will it set me back? I'll take any number.

Elianite handles all book sales, so I would direct you to him.  Though he is going on vacation very soon and may not be able to reply promptly.

I believe the 20 Autograph Edition Hardcovers are being reserved now and prices are TBD.  Its difficult for Elianite to price them, as they depend on my labels price, which I cant give yet until I know the amount of coin makers that have sent theirs back.  Regular Hardcovers might be signed by Elianite.  Both hardcovers havent been produced yet.

There are also Elianite signed First Edition softcovers in stock and available from minerjones.  He can tell you prices, but they are likely around $70 give or take.

CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 10:38:05 PM

Thank you sir.  Cryptovest was probably my very first physical bitcoin, so its an honor.

Awesome! Thanks for including me, this is an awesome project. I look forward to hopefully snagging one of these from you!
bithalo (OP)
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 02:06:35 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2016, 02:36:01 PM by bithalo

Added another brand new coin maker Xboxthreefixme (Supreme BTC).    The list is now 31 coin makers.

We will be adding at least 5 new pages to the upcoming Hardcover Encyclopedia for each of the new coin makers, once we get their labels back, so the labels have a place in the book:

- ometeotl
- Bitpieces
- Cryptocracy
- Supreme BTC
- Satori

So far I have received back 13 coin makers labels:  (* makers included their holos too)

* CryptoImperator
* Luckybit
* Cryptolator
* Nasty Fans
* Shibanu
* Criptoe Guldencoin
* FiniteByDesign
* Serp
* ometeotl
* Cryptovest
* Cryptofreeze

moonrock

Activity: 157
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 04:11:53 AM

Throw me down for a signature edition.
bithalo (OP)
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 04:51:32 AM

Throw me down for a signature edition.

Please PM Elianite.  He handles all book sales.  Note he may be on vacation and not reply promptly, since he is likely still in China.

bithalo (OP)
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:02:37 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2016, 04:09:15 PM by bithalo

Another update...

Added 5 brand new coin makers:

- Rmcdermott927 (Cryptocracy)
- killyou2 (3D Printed DIY Coins)
- pawnshop770 (Z Mint 1 Bitcent)
- BTCC Mint
- NattyLiteCoin (NattyMind)

The list is now 35 coin makers.

We will be adding at least 9 new pages to the upcoming Hardcover Encyclopedia for each of the new coin makers, once we get their labels back, so the labels have a place in the book:

- ometeotl
- Bitpieces
- Cryptocracy
- Supreme BTC
- Satori
- 3D Printed DIY Coins
- Z Mint 1 Bitcent
- BTCC Mint
- NattyMind

So far I have received back 20 coin makers' labels:  (* makers included their holos too)

BitcoinPenny
* Criptoe Guldencoin
* Cryptofreeze
* CryptoImperator
* Cryptolator
* Cryptovest
* FiniteByDesign
* Genesis Coins (20 Holos)
   Kialara
* Lealana
* Luckybit
   mjb Monetary Metals
* Nasty Fans
* ometeotl
   Satori
* Serp
* Shibanu
* TitanBTC

bithalo (OP)
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 01:47:27 PM

BTCC Mint now added...they got in touch with me via PM today.  

Thank you!  

I updated the previous post above as opposed to adding all the status again.  20 makers received back so far.  34 are now planned in the set.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: