Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:49:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What advice can you give to someone who wants to earn bitcoins online ,however not through faucets
Bitcoin Gambling - 10 (6.1%)
Bitcoin Trading - 78 (47.3%)
Other - 77 (46.7%)
Total Voters: 143

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Steady Way To earn Bitcoin Online...  (Read 20194 times)
anonbit992

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

A Trader & An Investor

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:31:56 PM

The only steady way is to earn bounty and do signature campaign of various coins.Trading and lending and even gambling is very risky and they cannot be considered as a steady way to earn bitcoins.

Maybe you can investment in good ICO which has a promising team and objective. If everything works you can make a good profit. Again this cannot be a steady and  not a 100 percent success guaranteed method.

Best of luck for finding new ways. Let us know!

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████       
                █████████████████       
                 █████████████████       
                   █████████████████       
                    █████████████████       
                      █████████████████       
                       █████████████████       
                         █████████████████       
               ███        █████████████████
             ██████         █████████████████
           ██████████        █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:36:23 PM

Mining may be good way, but you will need a big capital in the beggining. Sig campaigns pay low prices but it's still good if you have time for doing that. Faucets give you very low payment and I think that's a bad choice.
for me mining is the best choice. unfortunatly in my area electricity power is very low. I don't think it can support high quality mining rigs. otherwise I would definately do mining. no matter if for this I would need to sell my everything. because I believe I can generate money and can get all those things.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:45:09 PM

Mining may be good way, but you will need a big capital in the beggining. Sig campaigns pay low prices but it's still good if you have time for doing that. Faucets give you very low payment and I think that's a bad choice.
for me mining is the best choice. unfortunatly in my area electricity power is very low. I don't think it can support high quality mining rigs. otherwise I would definately do mining. no matter if for this I would need to sell my everything. because I believe I can generate money and can get all those things.

Yeah mining is really good to earn bitcoin on regular basis, but the fact is not everyone can afford the investment and if electricity cost is higher then it will never be profitable.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:55:29 PM

Trading won't be a steady indeed, been doing it for months i even end up losing. If the market don't move much, you'll have to act your own to create your own opportunity and that when a trader mess things up. market not moving is very common for crypto.

What you need is a business sustainable enough to have market to sell your product will be the best option.

If you want a steady way to earn online and not ending up losing, then the most secure way is to keep your bitcoins secure in wallet and do not invest in trading or gambling. Over the time, bitcoin price will increase and you will automatically get profit.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:58:11 PM

its funny that people doesnt know how to trade, they dont want to learn nothing about trading, yet, they keep saying it doesnt worth. lol... people live from trading for years.. if you failed it's your own problem.

PS: i'm a trader, i've a steady income from trading i'll always vote for trading. i'm pretty sure i earn more than most miners(of course not than a big farm, but still good).
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 03:05:27 PM

I read on every forum that everyone greedy about earning or getting bitcoin.

Most of think that its a thing that gives good returns. But friends I want to tell you that leave all these hype because they will just bleed you. Better know what is bitcoin. Whats environment bitcoin have.

Bitcoin is also one of altcoin which are more than 1000+ are in market currently.

So if you understand things properly then you conclude and make decision.

I am telling this because Bitcoin and other altcoin is just beginning. Already its started to bring revolution in multiple things as steemit brings decentralized social network, stellar is on the way of decentralized cross border payment gateway, DECENT is in ICO phase with Decentralized Content Distribution, ICONOMI bringing decentralized Investment Fund Management Platform. Postbase launching decentralized Social Bookmarking and Funding Platform Free from censorship, available anywhere!

Thinks beyond earnings. Blockchain is revolution. Bitcoin is just example of this revolution giving decentralized finance and economy to globe.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:07:10 PM

I suggest you read the existing topics (thousands) before asking the same question again. If you do not want to read, you will not succeed.

Sometimes older topics suggestions or ideas might be obsulete. But you are right you dont read then you would not succeed. Yet reading alone is not enough you should also have to understand what you are reading
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 03:11:59 PM

I read on every forum that everyone greedy about earning or getting bitcoin.

Most of think that its a thing that gives good returns. But friends I want to tell you that leave all these hype because they will just bleed you. Better know what is bitcoin. Whats environment bitcoin have.

Bitcoin is also one of altcoin which are more than 1000+ are in market currently.

So if you understand things properly then you conclude and make decision.

I am telling this because Bitcoin and other altcoin is just beginning. Already its started to bring revolution in multiple things as steemit brings decentralized social network, stellar is on the way of decentralized cross border payment gateway, DECENT is in ICO phase with Decentralized Content Distribution, ICONOMI bringing decentralized Investment Fund Management Platform. Postbase launching decentralized Social Bookmarking and Funding Platform Free from censorship, available anywhere!

Thinks beyond earnings. Blockchain is revolution. Bitcoin is just example of this revolution giving decentralized finance and economy to globe.

I mentioned before understand things. While learning what is blockchain and what is cryptography everyone will automatically learn things around that. So mining, exchanging, trading, fauceting, gambling everything will be experienced and then you can justify.

Mining, exchanging, trading, fauceting, gambling every topic is so deep. I mean have so much depth, but enhancing knowledge will open new doors of opportunities.
marleybobthedog

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:02:51 PM

If you take my words positively then I would say that avoid HYPE sites. They are looter I had experience with bitgain.com, bitcodaily and two site they had looted me $20 all total, None of the hype site did pat me at least 10% also. From that time I had decided to keep away from HYPE
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:04:28 PM

its funny that people doesnt know how to trade, they dont want to learn nothing about trading, yet, they keep saying it doesnt worth. lol... people live from trading for years.. if you failed it's your own problem.

PS: i'm a trader, i've a steady income from trading i'll always vote for trading. i'm pretty sure i earn more than most miners(of course not than a big farm, but still good).

The fact is when people are new to something they hesitate in doing it, and people know that it involves certain risk but they forget that if they learn it they can earn good amount on regular basis from trading.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:04:38 PM

To earn bitcoin online it is better to dont use hyip,double money sites so it is better to use ptc sites,revenue share sites and dont use faucet sites only dice sites with faucet.

Revenue shares for me its the same as hyip, as as no one make deposits no one will get anything, and worse thing is to just use dice sites with faucets lol soo the others faucets projects just faucets arent good, because you cant gamble with the earnings i believe is that you trying to say. Gamble isnt a steady way to earn bitcoin, its a high risk investement. Signatures, captcha and faucets are currently the hard way to earn and get bitcoins.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:08:21 PM

If you take my words positively then I would say that avoid HYPE sites. They are looter I had experience with bitgain.com, bitcodaily and two site they had looted me $20 all total, None of the hype site did pat me at least 10% also. From that time I had decided to keep away from HYPE
Yeah right now as a publisher out side in this forum and search for new article in rss feeds i saw many hyips outside that they are still alive and many scammers are still making this site to attract people to invest..
Beware about those hyip also in cloud mining site they are not good to choose to invest.. in my opinion it is better to invest it to your self to your knoweldge or skill that you can use for your future..
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:18:56 PM

Yeah right now as a publisher out side in this forum and search for new article in rss feeds i saw many hyips outside that they are still alive and many scammers are still making this site to attract people to invest..
Beware about those hyip also in cloud mining site they are not good to choose to invest.. in my opinion it is better to invest it to your self to your knoweldge or skill that you can use for your future..

Something bad thing will surely produce a bad thing as well, so too with gambling or investment. If indeed we invest then you must do the work that is heavy enough so that gets the results you want (analyze, record the full name and address, + descendants
bapparabi

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:22:59 PM

best will be provide your service to public and get bitcoin out of it ..other then gambling and investing in ponzy and hypi scheme ..where you definitely not gone earn anything   
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:26:40 PM

To earn bitcoin online it is better to dont use hyip,double money sites so it is better to use ptc sites,revenue share sites and dont use faucet sites only dice sites with faucet.

I agree no Hyips, it will only run with your bitcoin.  I would suggest joining signature campaign, and visit faucets regulary.  You can study trading and get use to it.  Because once you master the art of trading it is where your fortune begin.  Avoid gambling too because in gambling, you are uncertain on what the result will be.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:28:42 PM

I agree no Hyips, it will only run with your bitcoin.  I would suggest joining signature campaign, and visit faucets regulary.  You can study trading and get use to it.  Because once you master the art of trading it is where your fortune begin.  Avoid gambling too because in gambling, you are uncertain on what the result will be.

Agreed, start earning from signature campaign and meanwhile start learning trading which can help you in earning better in future and you can expect higher income if you combine both of them.
sabbirshm

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:40:44 PM

What advice can you give to someone who wants to earn bitcoins online ,however not through faucets
Gambling is not a source of income. It should be viewed as an entertainment.
Trading needs knowlege. If you know how the market works then maybe you can go and trade for a living.
What I can recommend is for you to get a job! That way you can have a steady income.

I think if anyone thoughts that gambling is the safe way to earn bitcoinn I will tell him a big fool.Gambling is too risky game and it's destroyed many people's life.Many people became empty hand for gambling. Because it's 99%is luck and 1% is in your hand.Chances of winning it low. it should be consider as a entertainment method of free time.and always we should bet amount which we can afford to lose.
sabbirshm

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:43:11 PM

best will be provide your service to public and get bitcoin out of it ..other then gambling and investing in ponzy and hypi scheme ..where you definitely not gone earn anything   

Gambling is too bad for choose as earning method. But I will.suggest you to do trading cause all trading sites are not ponzi. You need to have good skil and knowledge about it.iff you had then you can earn a lot.but remember and aware of ponzi sites.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:43:26 PM

What advice can you give to someone who wants to earn bitcoins online ,however not through faucets
Gambling is not a source of income. It should be viewed as an entertainment.
Trading needs knowlege. If you know how the market works then maybe you can go and trade for a living.
What I can recommend is for you to get a job! That way you can have a steady income.

I think if anyone thoughts that gambling is the safe way to earn bitcoinn I will tell him a big fool.Gambling is too risky game and it's destroyed many people's life.Many people became empty hand for gambling. Because it's 99%is luck and 1% is in your hand.Chances of winning it low. it should be consider as a entertainment method of free time.and always we should bet amount which we can afford to lose.

I don't understand why people say that gamble for fun or for entertainment, if you want to have fun then there are many ways to have it without wasting your money.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:50:51 PM

You can try signature campaingns for a steady earning and after that you can go for explore the bitcoin world by taking any one or two money earning method like trading and programming are the basic two methods which most of the users take
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: