Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:44:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] G.ASICMINER-PT  (Read 74622 times)
tolan77

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 07:01:09 AM

+1, My rationale as well. Sent DeadTerra pm with all transfer info three days ago but he appears to be away or very busy these days. DeadTerra if you see this. I hope you are okay man.
I think he's swamped trying to get his new security DMS.Mining/selling/purchase getting up and running. Glad to see I'm not the only one with this mindset.

DeaDTerra != Deprived  Wink
I'm retarded. I knew that :|
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 09:09:55 AM

But since this pass through has over 15,000 shares, does that mean it will receive 3 of those mining boards?
I can answer this part: no. Only 1.
Speaking of which I've asked this a few times in the ASICMINER thread to no avail maybe you can help me here, but is there any update on when board members will actually be receiving these promised boards? When they started selling them I believed they would be arriving any day now or some announcement about it but no. The company is now valued at >100mil$ So I'm kindof curious as to what is causing the delay in rewarding board seats. I bought these as opposed to direct shares so as to get access to a small amount of extra hashrate from the pooled shares and if we aren't going to be getting any hardware I'm considering withdrawing to direct shares so dividends go straight to my bitcoin wallet instead of having to wait on Weexchange/pass through confirmations. (no offense intended DeaDterra I think you've done an excellent job on this passthrough and I've been very pleased owning shares) just don't see the benefit personally without the board member hardware as I'm not planning on selling soon so I don't really need the extra liquidity a passthrough provides.

+1, My rationale as well. Sent DeadTerra pm with all transfer info three days ago but he appears to be away or very busy these days. DeadTerra if you see this. I hope you are okay man.
I am fine, I have been celebrating my graduation and hence have been going from party to party, I haven't had time to get home and answer the PMs.
I will get to it in a bit Smiley
Sorry for the delay!
//DeaDTerra
bobboooiie

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 10:07:33 AM

Eh, graduation ? Though one of the most trusted person on this forums would be a bit older  Wink . Gratz I quess
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 10:43:45 AM

Grats man, 45 credit hours remaining here >_>!

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
joele
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 11:38:08 AM

Asicminer at bitfunder is currently bargain compare to other TAT.asicminer price and to btct.co price
thecodyshow

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 04:41:37 PM

Can you pay out the dividend! Not sure why you are a full day behind BTCT. THe quicker you are the higher prices will be so it is in your best interest IMO
ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 04:49:44 PM

Can you pay out the dividend! Not sure why you are a full day behind BTCT. THe quicker you are the higher prices will be so it is in your best interest IMO

Relax man, it hasn't even been 24 hours since the divs have cleared from AM.
thecodyshow

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 05:10:06 PM

fair enough I just thought they usually pay out at the same time. I just find it weird that bitfunder prices are so much lower than btct right now even though btct has already paid dividends. Also, volume is 4X more on btct in the last 24 hours and I assume part of that is because they pay the dividends more quickly. Volumes have not been that spread before.

PS: quick question, what is the minimum shares I would need to switch from bitfunder to btct? (just curious, wont necessarily do it as I like bitfunder)
Franktank

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 05:12:02 PM

fair enough I just thought they usually pay out at the same time. I just find it weird that bitfunder prices are so much lower than btct right now even though btct has already paid dividends. Also, volume is 4X more on btct in the last 24 hours and I assume part of that is because they pay the dividends more quickly. Volumes have not been that spread before.

PS: quick question, what is the minimum shares I would need to switch from bitfunder to btct? (just curious, wont necessarily do it as I like bitfunder)

Arbitrage eh? It's a minimum of 250 shares to withdraw from BitFunder.
thecodyshow

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 05:19:45 PM

Its more about wanting to keep the shares for a very long time and not wanting to worry about liquidity. If you guys think bitfunder will keep up with BTCT then I am not worried at all. Trying to make .03 per share because of the price different is much less important to me Smiley
ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 05:31:07 PM

Its more about wanting to keep the shares for a very long time and not wanting to worry about liquidity. If you guys think bitfunder will keep up with BTCT then I am not worried at all. Trying to make .03 per share because of the price different is much less important to me Smiley

Liquidity will ebb and flow between the exchanges. It wasn't long ago that BitFunder had many more shares and volume than BTCTC. This could easily happen again.
thecodyshow

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 05:35:14 PM

Liquidity will ebb and flow between the exchanges. It wasn't long ago that BitFunder had many more shares and volume than BTCTC. This could easily happen again.

thanks for your input, much appreciated. I will leave my shares be and keep reinvesting. Asicminer has been by far my best investment bitcoin related.
therustytrombone

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 07:06:13 PM

Dividends paid out, rejoice!  Shocked Grin
talnted

Activity: 236

www.bitcoingem.com

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 07:06:39 PM

Thanks for the Dividends DeaDTerra!

The Original and Most Popular Gem Game: www.bitcoingem.com
Over 800+ BTC Paid Out!  1110+ Buyers of the Gem!
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 07:10:29 PM

Sorry for the delay guys,
I am settling into a new job so I am working out how to balance a full time job with my side projects Smiley
I will try to be more on time next time.
//DeaDTerra
thecodyshow

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 09:57:53 PM

I am settling into a new job so I am working out how to balance a full time job with my side projects Smiley
//DeaDTerra

Thanks a lot for posting to let us know. Delays only worry when we dont know why Smiley

I hope the new job goes well!
VJain

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 10:37:05 PM

//DeaDTerra

Congrats on graduation and the new job.

If you're looking to get someone to help with your side projects (admin, application prototyping, or scripting), would love to pitch in Smiley.

Making Apps and Websites for people. I charge reasonable rates ($30-40/hour in BTC).
TheFuneral

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 05:37:05 AM

are there limits on turning PT to Direct AM shares?
Franktank

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 05:40:59 AM

are there limits on turning PT to Direct AM shares?

For DeaDTerra's PT, it's a minimum of 250 shares to take out of BitFunder.
hl5460
Legendary

Activity: 1620

news.8btc.com

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 06:00:43 AM

//DeaDTerra

Better hire a sidekick as your business growing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: