Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:52:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] G.ASICMINER-PT  (Read 74619 times)
donut

Activity: 248
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 08:10:34 PM

I am down for the grouping idea, let me know if this is going on please.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
puck2

Activity: 234
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 08:31:28 PM

I am down for the grouping idea, let me know if this is going on please.

Good luck with that.  Roll Eyes I'd say that you're better off not making your life complicated and asking for lower limit on share transfers rather than "grouping".
navitatl

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 09:44:25 PM

Ukyo please let us know when you've implemented an option for transferring this asset to direct shares or into the TAT passthrough on Havelock. No minimum obviously, given the circumstances. I'm sure you guys are already talking about it behind the scenes, just want to voice my hopes!
coinminers

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2013, 05:24:50 AM

Ukyo please let us know when you've implemented an option for transferring this asset to direct shares or into the TAT passthrough on Havelock. No minimum obviously, given the circumstances. I'm sure you guys are already talking about it behind the scenes, just want to voice my hopes!

+1

http://bit.co.in - Shorten your address and make/receive payments on the go! Decentralized!!

http://www.coinjabber.com - Submit, review, discuss, and promote Bitcoin & virtual currency websites!
gyverlb

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 11:58:37 PM

+1

Bitfunder's site states that it will automatically transfer the shares back to the issuer on December the 2nd. Will they be automatically converted to direct shares at that time? Seems the obvious way to go but shareholders should at least have a clear explanation of what will happen to their shares at that time.

P2pool tuning guide
Trade BTC for €/$ at bitcoin.de (referral), it's cheaper and faster (acts as escrow and lets the buyers do bank transfers).
Tip: 17bdPfKXXvr7zETKRkPG14dEjfgBt5k2dd
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 12:42:10 AM

+1

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
coinminers

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 07:43:53 PM

Ukyo? Could you maybe respond? I'm sorry for being so pushy but someone at Bitfunder has given me an ultimatum which says starting November 1st I won't be able to trade shares anymore, including this one that you happen to be managing. If I remember correctly that someone was you.

http://bit.co.in - Shorten your address and make/receive payments on the go! Decentralized!!

http://www.coinjabber.com - Submit, review, discuss, and promote Bitcoin & virtual currency websites!
thejestre

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 12:45:35 AM

Hello,

We need some clarity here.  What is going to happen to our shares? What do we need to do to withdraw them to private AsicMiner shares?

_theJestre
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 05:50:03 AM

BTW people I am trying to sell all my shares to buy hem again on havelock, you know so at least I have a damn choice about what to do about them!

Surprise surprise now you cannot withdraw your Bitcoins from WeExchange it will give you an error "Could not connect to 2nd stage server", and then your coins will be stuck in limbo until Ukyo grace you with manual processing. And since he is kinda MIA these days.... kiss your coins goodbye!

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
gotpetum

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 05:55:16 AM

BTW people I am trying to sell all my shares to buy hem again on havelock, you know so at least I have a damn choice about what to do about them!

Surprise surprise now you cannot withdraw your Bitcoins from WeExchange it will give you an error "Could not connect to 2nd stage server", and then your coins will be stuck in limbo until Ukyo grace you with manual processing. And since he is kinda MIA these days.... kiss your coins goodbye!

Hi Lophie,
I'm freaking out as much as you are. We haven't heard from Ukyo or Tradefortress (of BTCINVEST) for a while now.

However, I am happy to say that I withdrew successfully from WeExchange just a few seconds ago.

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." ― David M. Friedman
lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 06:05:46 AM

Hi Lophie,
I'm freaking out as much as you are. We haven't heard from Ukyo or Tradefortress (of BTCINVEST) for a while now.

However, I am happy to say that I withdrew successfully from WeExchange just a few seconds ago.

I have 60 Bitcoins stuck in limbo waiting for Ukyo's mercy... He allow txes on whims and deny others..... his "2nd stage" server is bugged and all coins are under the mercy of WeExchange DB

EDIT: Grats, WeExchange restarted locking more coins of mine ^_^, I am officially freaking out right now. More than ten thousand of dollars in limbo.

Whtwabbit

Activity: 490
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 06:14:12 AM

Ukyo is having problems with a new software upgrade, he is fixing it

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 06:16:29 AM

Ukyo is having problems with a new software upgrade, he is fixing it

Wow let me suggest something that no one in history ever done. It is a revolutionary new idea to do while upgrading software...

STOP THE FUNCTIONS TO AVOID SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS

gaba

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 09:02:20 AM

Where is my dividends?

LWWE6dtTUXuaq36KTCne5XqMQHfhfwpadC
Ukyo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 04:54:39 AM

waiting on FC to clarify/verify div amount.
gotpetum

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 04:00:31 PM

Hi Ukyo,
Doesn't FC pay you dividends in the same way as everyone else?

And while we have your attention, could you please say what will happen to G.AM-PT shares around December 2?

Thanks.

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." ― David M. Friedman
Zubilica

Activity: 837

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 04:20:51 PM

+1

+1
navitatl

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 06:09:02 PM

+1

+1
Turns out my concern is shared with many. Ukyo, please find the time to update us on this.
Kosmatos

Activity: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 07:24:43 PM

Could we please have our dividends for G.AsicMiner-PT on Bitfunder?

(P.s. I noticed that the owner is now no longer 'DeadTerra' but 'AsicMiner-PT')
pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 01:17:54 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2013, 01:47:40 AM by pascal257

Clarify/verify my ass. Why are you keeping the divs? Having trouble repaying your loan? Friedcat should stop paying the dividend unless this is solved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: