Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:13:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "NSFW" - God punishes gay sex by sending earthquakes.  (Read 17967 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 11:11:14 PM

And the fact that the epicenter of the recent

Earthquakes are multiple every day - http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/

But this mister from Ghana is prominent, i will have more texts from him.
How dare he use EARTHALONS name in vain..3 TO 4 weeks earthalon will send bad drought
to Ghana for mentioning EARTHALON..He had no right to mention the earth..Ghana will suffer bad drought..I am the only one who can say what the earth will do to humans I am the keeper..

Right were did i put my bones..
Schleicher

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:44:56 AM

By the way, does anyone here remember "boobquake" ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boobquake
On April 19th 2010, it was reported that Seddiqi advised his listeners that "Many women who do not dress modestly lead young men astray, corrupt their chastity and spread adultery in society, which increases earthquakes" and Iranians should "adapt their lives to Islam's moral codes" to avoid being "buried under the rubble"

haseeb ahmed

Activity: 120
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:11:36 AM

God not only punish gay sex by sending earthquakes God punish all type of sex without marriage.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:18:14 AM

God not only punish gay sex by sending earthquakes God punish all type of sex without marriage.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/false-cause

ludbega

Activity: 840
Merit: 659

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 08:26:01 AM

Mohammed was a gayfish too

so, with lake sturgeon who became Halal ( only with god"s wish / good for economy )

probably Mohammed like gay fish

Un tiens vaut mieux que 2 tu l'auras
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 09:07:15 AM

God punishes seismologists by sending gay earthquakes!

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 05:11:38 PM

I don't believe in this "earthquake punishment" logic but gays shouldn't be considered normal in a human society either. Every human can have gay desires but to control these unnatural things make humans human.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 05:39:08 PM

I don't believe in this "earthquake punishment" logic but gays shouldn't be considered normal in a human society either. Every human can have gay desires but to control these unnatural things make humans human.

Did you know that sex with a goat is allowed under Islam ?
I'm a Muslim I didn't know that before. Islam like other mainstream religions is strictly based on socially accepted moral values. But I wouldn't be surprised if gays practised such perverted acts as they are slave to their sexual desires.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 05:46:08 PM

I'm a Muslim I didn't know that before. Islam like other mainstream religions is strictly based on socially accepted moral values. But I wouldn't be surprised if gays practised such perverted acts as they are slave to their sexual desires.

But Muslims are not slaves to their desires - sticking their turgid uncircumcised penises into goats ?

Be careful casting stones, friend.
It's like talking to a goat. RIP logic.
Vika NSFW (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 05:50:26 PM

Some years ago, one mullah have married one guy with a goat or dunkey, in Afrika, after this guy was surprised to have sex with this animal.

ahmedjadoon
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 05:55:36 PM

Some years ago, one mullah have married one guy with a goat or dunkey, in Afrika, after this guy was surprised to have sex with this animal.
Some days ago a bishop sexually abused a child and a gay raped his underage brother.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:27:03 PM

Some days ago a bishop sexually abused a child and a gay raped his underage brother.

Pedophilia is widespread in all of the Abrahamic religions (Islam, Christianity, and Judaism). These religions offer a false sense of moral high ground to their followers, and yet the most horrific sexual abuses are committed by their adherents. On the other hand, the oriental religions are quite relaxed about the sexual matters, and still their followers rarely indulge in pedophilia and other evils.
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 07:35:10 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2016, 07:47:26 PM by Vika NSFW

Some days ago

A Sudanese man has been forced to take a goat as his "wife", after he was caught having sex with the animal.

The goat's owner, Mr Alifi, said he surprised the man with his goat and took him to a council of elders.

They ordered the man, Mr Tombe, to pay a dowry of 15,000 Sudanese dinars ($50) to Mr Alifi.

"We have given him the goat, and as far as we know they are still together," Mr Alifi said.

Mr Alifi, of Hai Malakal in Upper Nile State, told the Juba Post newspaper that he heard a loud noise around midnight on 13 February and immediately rushed outside to find Mr Tombe with his goat.

"When I asked him: 'What are you doing there?', he fell off the back of the goat, so I captured and tied him up."

Mr Alifi then called elders to decide how to deal with the case.

"They said I should not take him to the police, but rather let him pay a dowry for my goat because he used it as his wife," Mr Alifi told the newspaper.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4748292.stm

Sudan's famous goat 'wife' dies

Charles Tombe
Charles Tombe is refusing to comment on the affair
The best-known goat in Sudan has died months after being "married" to a man in the South Sudan capital, Juba, the BBC has learned.

Local elders ordered a man found having sex with the goat, later called Rose, to "marry" her last February.

"The idea was to publicly embarrass the man," says Tom Rhodes, editor of the Juba Post, which first ran the story.

The BBC's story of the "wedding" caught the public imagination and became one of the most read internet stories.

Rose, black and white, is believed to have died after choking on a plastic bag she swallowed as she was eating scraps on the streets of Juba.

'Sense of humour'

After the marriage, Rose had a male kid - but "not a human one" - Mr Rhodes said, hastily.

The "husband", Charles Tombe, said he was drunk at the time but has since refused to comment on the issue. The kid is owned by Mr Tombe.

Wow - what have we done? We have triggered a monster
Tom Rhodes
Juba Post

More than a year after the BBC story was first published, it is still picked up by various web forums and being emailed across the world. Recently it got more than 100,000 page views for five successive days.

Over time, it has received several million hits - making it historically one of the biggest-hitting stories the BBC News website has published.

A Google search uncovers more than 1m different web pages, based on the same story.

Mr Rhodes, a Briton who helped found the Juba Post in 2004, was shocked when he learned how many people around the world had read the story his newspaper had originally published as a short, light-hearted account and not even bothered to publish on its website.

map

"Wow - what have we done? We have triggered a monster," he said.

He said that he had seen that it occasionally returned in the BBC's "Most read stories" and was worried that he would have trouble with South Sudanese, accusing his paper of tarnishing the image of the region - now trying to rebuild after 21 years of war.

But he says he has not come across any such anger.

"It doesn't portray Sudan in a bad light - it shows the Sudanese have a sense of humour," he says, referring to the elders' original punishment.

He has, however, had people come up and say to him: "Oh, you're the goat man."

Mr Rhodes explains that South Sudan remains a conservative society.

If a man is caught sleeping with a girl, he is ordered to marry her immediately in order to save her honour and that of her family, he says.

This was the basis for Mr Tombe's punishment, after the goat's owner found him with his animal and complained to local elders.

They ordered him to pay a dowry of 15,000 Sudanese dinars ($50, at the time) and also named the goat Rose.

Afterwards, he left with the goat, not quite hand-in-hand, more hand-in-hoof, to his home in
the Hai Malakal suburb of Juba - and not in Upper Nile State as we originally reported.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6619983.stm

Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 10:14:28 AM

I think, that $50 fine is a high amount for South Sudan.

groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:47:27 AM

Its funny, though maybe they are right.  It is part or way of His punishment for that but maybe not only to that act.  He is punishing us for our sins.  All of us are sinners not only those gay sex. 
xavier77

Activity: 280
Merit: 252

Xavier

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:49:41 AM

Damn I was having sex so I could not feel the earthquake
#rough_sex #Oh-yeah

BitDice[]               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:55:18 AM

You all have it backwards. God stops many of the earthquakes before they happen. And He reduces the severity of the ones that DO happen. Why? Because He loves people, and wants to give them more time to stop being sinful in all the ways that they are sinful, including homosexual activity.

What would happen if God didn't reduce the severity of natural disasters? Mankind would have been destroyed long ago. Why? Because nature can't stand homosexuality and other sins.

How do we know nature can't stand homosexuality and other sins? Because people die, even though God is working with all His strength to give them time to come to Him and the salvation He prepared for them in Jesus Christ.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 12:48:12 PM

That's really fun. God won't punish in such a manner, because earthquakes were not happening over the region where you could see lot of gays or homosexuals.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 02:03:39 PM

You all have it backwards. God stops many of the earthquakes before they happen. And He reduces the severity of the ones that DO happen. Why? Because He loves people, and wants to give them more time to stop being sinful in all the ways that they are sinful, including homosexual activity.

What would happen if God didn't reduce the severity of natural disasters? Mankind would have been destroyed long ago. Why? Because nature can't stand homosexuality and other sins.

How do we know nature can't stand homosexuality and other sins? Because people die, even though God is working with all His strength to give them time to come to Him and the salvation He prepared for them in Jesus Christ.

Cool

How about HIV, Ebola, cancer?  Innocent babies die with these....  

Babies aren't innocent. They carry the corruption of their parents' genes.

What about disease? God keeps much disease from being worse than it is. But people do not trust in Him so that He can work complete healing in them. "Don't bite the hand that feeds you," is an old saying. In the case of God it should be, "Don't push away the healing God is offering, by not believing in Him as strongly as it takes to get healed."

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 03:45:32 PM

It is all same with muslim scholars.
They keep living in middle ages, believing miracles.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: