June 14, 2024, 08:23:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: x
x - 0 (0%)
x - 1 (100%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 193 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Euro 2016  (Read 96716 times)
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:46:38 PM

Man Ireland has the best fans in Euro 2016. They are great and they deserved this qualification. I'm so happy for them. This tournament is known as late goals, Ireland scored 85th minute and go to the next round. What an excitement, joy, pleasure! Now Ireland has 2 teams and Great Britain has 4 in Last 16.

Italy had already qualified top of their group so they weren't very stressed about getting a result. Congratulations to Iceland and Ireland though for being able to overcome the favorites and for Iceland for topping their group.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:52:49 PM

Italy had already qualified top of their group so they weren't very stressed about getting a result. Congratulations to Iceland and Ireland though for being able to overcome the favorites and for Iceland for topping their group.

Any chance of seeing iceland move further to the top 8? somehow I see this year as the year for small teams to show what they are actually made of, so many unexpected team that actually qualified for the top 8 and most of them are unexpected, didnt even have some glimpse of prediction that iceland could top their group somehow
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:57:42 PM

Any chance of seeing iceland move further to the top 8? somehow I see this year as the year for small teams to show what they are actually made of, so many unexpected team that actually qualified for the top 8 and most of them are unexpected, didnt even have some glimpse of prediction that iceland could top their group somehow
looks like leicester city breakthrough motivated them! yeah iceland and hungary are the two teams who surprised everyone! they almost make portugal crying kick them out from the top 2 of group stage. i hope they do more surprised result in knockout stage, let's say iceland to go for final or incredible hungary to win euro 2016! it's very possible!

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:02:34 AM

looks like leicester city breakthrough motivated them! yeah iceland and hungary are the two teams who surprised everyone! they almost make portugal crying kick them out from the top 2 of group stage. i hope they do more surprised result in knockout stage, let's say iceland to go for final or incredible hungary to win euro 2016! it's very possible!

Hungary wont have any chance to get further IMO, they will be facing belgium and belgium is not the team that they can easily mess with, unlike portugal of course and iceland is having a game with england, england so far is quite bad in the euro. They should have done better, they got almost the perfect squad in group B afterall
dukeneptun (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:04:09 AM

Italy lost but finished the group first. That means they have to face against Spain. I think this is the hardest game in 2nd round stage. It's an early final as both teams played each other in last Euro championship. I think Spain will pass the round but never underestimate a tournament team of Italy.
mhd japar siregar

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:13:04 AM

Italy lost but finished the group first. That means they have to face against Spain. I think this is the hardest game in 2nd round stage. It's an early final as both teams played each other in last Euro championship. I think Spain will pass the round but never underestimate a tournament team of Italy.

Haha some people say "final II " two strong teams will fight though not reaching the final usually we see this game in the final but this time they are playing in the round of 16. I can not predict who will win both have the same opportunities
rio3233

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:30:48 AM

Seriously Portugal ? 3 times play and 3 times got draw, haha. They deserve lose though, i'm so sorry to Christiano Ronaldo. He deserve win, but his team is bad.
brigadier2001

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:31:16 AM

Haha some people say "final II " two strong teams will fight though not reaching the final usually we see this game in the final but this time they are playing in the round of 16. I can not predict who will win both have the same opportunities
yeah it will be a very intresting game because italy can defend well and spain is not in their best form but they can also have a good game so predicting the winnier will be difficult and propably we wouldn't have more then two goals
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:41:50 AM

Group stage has just finished, and the next round of 16 has been announced.

Switzerland vs Poland
Wales vs Northend Ireland
Croatia vs Portugal
France vs Rep of Ireland
Germany vs Slovakia
Hungary vs Belgium
Italy vs Spain
England vs Iceland

Which teams has the best chance to go Quarter-Finals in your opinion?

It's just my opinion
Poland , Wales , Croatia  , France , Germany , Hungary , Italia , England
I chose this team based on their performance in group stage  I threw some strong teams Portugal , spain and Belgium

I'll say Poland, Wales, Croatia, France, Germany, Belgium, Spain and England. Not very original in my predictions, but now that group satge has passed, each match will be played at 100% !

I have a problem at the same point as the two of you:

Hungary vs Belgium
Italy vs Spain

plus:

Croatia vs Portugal

My prediction is Poland OF COURSE! (I'm Polish), Wales, Croatia, France, Germany (sorry to my girlfriend - she is Slovakian;)), Hungary, Spain, England.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dukeneptun (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:43:40 AM

Seriously Portugal ? 3 times play and 3 times got draw, haha. They deserve lose though, i'm so sorry to Christiano Ronaldo. He deserve win, but his team is bad.

Did you watch the match? Ronaldo wasted every free kick position with stupid long shots. Nani, Quaresma, Mario.. plays really good. Team is good but Ronaldo like to throw ball to fans every time. They need a good striker, Ronaldo isn't a striker, he can't hold the ball in forward, he's so selfish.
Furious 7

Activity: 2898
Merit: 674

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:03:34 AM

Did you watch the match? Ronaldo wasted every free kick position with stupid long shots. Nani, Quaresma, Mario.. plays really good. Team is good but Ronaldo like to throw ball to fans every time. They need a good striker, Ronaldo isn't a striker, he can't hold the ball in forward, he's so selfish.

Difficult time for Ronaldo I know he is a selfish player when playing at Real Madrid he is too selfish but still scored so I decided it was just a bad luck
each player having a bad day maybe this time it happened to Ronaldo I think the less precise when blaming Ronaldo

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:11:40 AM

Another bad match for portugal i cant believe the score 3-3 draw games, portugal is a big team but cant win with smaller team, 3 matches end up with a draw game what a terrible performance, its just luck that brought portugal pass to the next round
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:25:31 AM

Another bad match for portugal i cant believe the score 3-3 draw games, portugal is a big team but cant win with smaller team, 3 matches end up with a draw game what a terrible performance, its just luck that brought portugal pass to the next round
this is the only match which had more than 5 goals in the group stage, pretty shocking match! portugal left behind from hungary twice in this game and ronaldo looks so angry to his teammates.

i don't think portugal is luck passed group stage, two hungary goals was deflected goal and they were lucky get draw.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Lucas*

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:28:15 AM

It will be difficult game for italy against spain , an easy game for france , also for england and germany ! Croatia against portugal !! Can cristiano ronaldo do it ??  It will be a nice game. Is there any surprise ?
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:23:10 AM

Ronaldo isn't in form. He did pretty badly on his penalties, i'd say bet on Croatia, but that's only me. Smiley
rancidgash

Activity: 735

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:59:28 AM

Ronaldo isn't in form. He did pretty badly on his penalties, i'd say bet on Croatia, but that's only me. Smiley

That's not only you, I also think that in that condition Portuguese team can fail with Croatia.
Ronaldo is just name, Croatia now have nothing to lose. They will play only to win this game. The one who can lose and cry is Ronaldo.. and in my opinion it will happen..
Superhitech
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:26:39 AM

I wouldn't be completely sure, as perhaps Ronaldo can get his game going and beat Croatia, but I think betting on Croatia is a viable option. Bet a low amount, so if Croatia loses, you won't lose too much, but if they win, you can gain a rather nice sum of profit.
WEBcreator

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:13:33 AM

Ronaldo got so many criticism from the media comparing himself with bale that has had two goals from free kick , another missed penalty by him that also made him mocked by the media therefore he is trying to prove himself that he is better than bale but atleast he finally scores two goals in the match

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
rio3233

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:19:02 AM

It is, but Christiano Ronaldo make 2 goals on that match versus Hungary and actually Portugal success qualify to the next round. So, it's 2 days break until the next match.
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:22:37 AM

Ronaldo did his part but come on guys he can't do everything himself. I don't know how he can cope and struggle with his team. I would have lost hope long before the time.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 193 »
  Print  

Jump to: