June 21, 2024, 06:39:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: x
x - 0 (0%)
x - 1 (100%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Euro 2016  (Read 96716 times)
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:09:42 AM

Never forget...

I think it very strange. Final France at home and no penalty or another help from referee. Where watched Michel and co. Maybe they play lay France Grin

Not only 0 hep from referee but also help for Portugal giving wronk kick because of false hand :/
Of course there no help from referee . Do you expect the referee favorite France just because they host the EURO 2016 ? But I agree the false hand was dumb desicion by the referee but they are not robot , referee make mistake sometimes.
And the first photo are just hilarious funny  Grin Quaresma be like “ take my anaconda choke! ”

What's worst about the hand is that Eder, who made the hand, went immediatly complaining to the referee... When you're a motherfucker you're a motherfucker...
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:23:56 AM

France played a much better game in my opinion and they had more chances to score but that is how it goes with football sometimes.
Not always the better team wins the game at the end if you do not score you cannot win.

Or if you are unlucky then you wont be able to win. This is like a dream come true for portugal especially ronaldo, they almost had no hope to win the euro but they actually win it. The referee actually play very important part in letting portugal win, it could have been atleast 1 penalty in the final
buddu

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:27:29 AM

It is not of luck but purely a victory based on merit. When any two teams come front each other one with best abilities always win. Portugal played against France in final not some usual match. Portugal was dark horse throughout the tournament , it was people who didn't pay attention to this. Portugal was always good and one expected champion for some people.
cazkooo
Legendary

Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:49:16 AM

Portugal was always good and one expected champion for some people.

You need to get your eyes and brain checked most likely. Portugal was bad and admit it they are luckier than france in the final game therefore they won the euro final. It is not about being the best anymore but rather about being the luckiest one out of all countries that played in the euro 2016
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:54:59 AM

Never forget...

I think it very strange. Final France at home and no penalty or another help from referee. Where watched Michel and co. Maybe they play lay France Grin

Not only 0 hep from referee but also help for Portugal giving wronk kick because of false hand :/
Of course there no help from referee . Do you expect the referee favorite France just because they host the EURO 2016 ? But I agree the false hand was dumb desicion by the referee but they are not robot , referee make mistake sometimes.
And the first photo are just hilarious funny  Grin Quaresma be like “ take my anaconda choke! ”

do you know why home team in every sports(hockey or soccer or basketball), that have referee and fans, win on 20% games more then away team? This is will be very interesting fact for you if you will read some  article about "The effect of the fans on the referee decisions"
There is no guarantee that fans boo noice will effect to human brain referee about desicion he make since human brain are still mystery to everyone. So i think it just a research.
But i do read few article about a few referee been bought for match-fixing. Sometimes football is all about business.
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:58:50 AM

You need to get your eyes and brain checked most likely. Portugal was bad and admit it they are luckier than france in the final game therefore they won the euro final. It is not about being the best anymore but rather about being the luckiest one out of all countries that played in the euro 2016

Well yes, look at their win--- without the best player. The teams are equally skilled so luck plays out its course as well. The goal was perfectly timed under the best opportunity the situation offered.

23dzmaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 12:07:02 PM

LOL at this. No one expected Portugal will be the champion on Euro 2016, even their performance on group stage are really bad, they can't win a single match on group stage.
razdva

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 12:20:52 PM

Never forget...

I think it very strange. Final France at home and no penalty or another help from referee. Where watched Michel and co. Maybe they play lay France Grin

And the first photo are just hilarious funny  Grin Quaresma be like “ take my anaconda choke! ”

do you know why home team in every sports(hockey or soccer or basketball), that have referee and fans, win on 20% games more then away team? This is will be very interesting fact for you if you will read some  article about "The effect of the fans on the referee decisions"
There is no guarantee that fans boo noice will effect to human brain referee about desicion he make since human brain are still mystery to everyone. So i think it just a research.
But i do read few article about a few referee been bought for match-fixing. Sometimes football is all about business.

but this research has confirmed that exactly home fans are the cause of refereeing in favor of the home team (yelow, rad card, penalty, offsaide and etc)
dukeneptun (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 12:51:52 PM

Team of the tournament announced but I see two different teams from different sources. One doesn't have Ramsey and only one Welsh player, the other one contains Ramsey. I guess the one with Ramsey is the right one, at least I think that would be the logical decision.
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 12:56:46 PM

Team of the tournament announced but I see two different teams from different sources. One doesn't have Ramsey and only one Welsh player, the other one contains Ramsey. I guess the one with Ramsey is the right one, at least I think that would be the logical decision.

From what I know there's no official team of the tournament, that's very suggestive, and most sport newspapers do their own.
dukeneptun (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:00:25 PM

From what I know there's no official team of the tournament, that's very suggestive, and most sport newspapers do their own.

There should be one official team of the tournament which is in UEFA's site. This one has Joe Allen and Aaron Ramsey from Wales but no Gareth Bale. But I saw another TOTT says "official" but no Ramsey.
http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/news/newsid=2389933.html
https://www.facebook.com/uefaeuro
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:10:30 PM

Rui patricio which portugal goalkeeper made over 10 saves and pepe did very well job keeping portugal defensive line out from dangerous attacks.

It is clearly france should win the match instead portugal, they win because of luck i am sure 99%!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
shulio
Legendary

Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:11:23 PM

Well yes, look at their win--- without the best player. The teams are equally skilled so luck plays out its course as well. The goal was perfectly timed under the best opportunity the situation offered.

Eder was a flop in his team and believe it or not it was actually a lucky goal from him. Portugal actually taught us something important from their final game , " even when you lose someone important in your life, it is not the end yet ".  Cheesy they won without ronaldo and that was an accomplishment
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:13:52 PM

Eder was a flop in his team and believe it or not it was actually a lucky goal from him. Portugal actually taught us something important from their final game , " even when you lose someone important in your life, it is not the end yet ".  Cheesy they won without ronaldo and that was an accomplishment
and that's the final statement there mate winning w/out the present of Ronaldo happens to be the main man of the team and still wins that's how this team build fighting to the last and gaining the title good job Portugal and congrats.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:14:19 PM

There should be one official team of the tournament which is in UEFA's site. This one has Joe Allen and Aaron Ramsey from Wales but no Gareth Bale. But I saw another TOTT says "official" but no Ramsey.
http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/news/newsid=2389933.html
https://www.facebook.com/uefaeuro
they are the players who deserve the award. they work hard for their country. full appreciation and they are a very influential player on the team.
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:49:56 PM

It is not of luck but purely a victory based on merit. When any two teams come front each other one with best abilities always win. Portugal played against France in final not some usual match. Portugal was dark horse throughout the tournament , it was people who didn't pay attention to this. Portugal was always good and one expected champion for some people.

Well, surely being given kicks by the referee when you're the one doing the mistake might help... Roll Eyes
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:08:00 PM

Never forget...

What's worst about the hand is that Eder, who made the hand, went immediatly complaining to the referee... When you're a motherfucker you're a motherfucker...

Like there was a penalty when Schweinsteiger touched that ball in the first half against France in the previous game right? But you didn't seem quite perturbed after that game did you? All I can say is that France didn't deserve to be on the final and this is 100% my own honest opinion.

Never forget?

Oh wait:

BTCBinary

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:18:59 PM

And... BAM, Portugal is the Winner. The French are such a bad losers. I've heard that now they have opened a petition asking for the final game to be repeated. Portugal won fair and square, they just need to accept it!
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:24:08 PM

Pepe is one of the most aggressive players I have ever seen. He is famous in his Real matches for being reckless and one of the most dangerous in the field when it comes to faults, he has kicked a lot of ass, I think that guy has anger problems or something, he is always pushing the limit for a red card.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:31:19 PM

And... BAM, Portugal is the Winner. The French are such a bad losers. I've heard that now they have opened a petition asking for the final game to be repeated. Portugal won fair and square, they just need to accept it!

yeah Portugal has become a champion, even without Ronaldo in the final and this is an incredible struggle.
also Portugal have much to gain and fortune to become a champion and of course without great effort it will not be anything.
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 »
  Print  

Jump to: