Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:46:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Grow my Bitcoins.  (Read 25908 times)
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:20:08 AM

0.01 is too low trading it will take a month for gain a penny try to collect more or buy btc atleast you need 0.1.. with 0.01 I will just gamble it maybe

I would do the same, because you cannot really do anything else with an amount like that, you cannot trade anything with that, even if you do you won't earn any reasonable profit, so better to just gamble it and try your luck, if got lucky it will keep growing, and if not then that is not something big to lose.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:04:25 AM

0.01 is too low trading it will take a month for gain a penny try to collect more or buy btc atleast you need 0.1.. with 0.01 I will just gamble it maybe
yes i think so,we need larger amount of funds if we want start trading with good profit,i remember when my friend told me about altcoin trading,and he suggest me to start with $40 or more,its will give me good profit and gain some market knowledge.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:50:05 AM

yes i think so,we need larger amount of funds if we want start trading with good profit,i remember when my friend told me about altcoin trading,and he suggest me to start with $40 or more,its will give me good profit and gain some market knowledge.

If he/she have no source of income or job then 0.01 is not bad to start trading. As a student i can't afford to buy bitcoin because i also have many things to spend on. I started trading just with the help of faucets and bitcoin-games sites. Though the profit is not that big it is growing as time passes. You just have to be patient to start earning big amounts.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:15:52 PM

Your bitcoins cannot grow if you store them in your wallet. Try to invest them in cloud miming,or use them in a gambling site,,or you can use them to start in trading.
In my opinion both cloud mining or gambling will never help you to grow your bitcoins. They will simply bury your hard earned bitcoins. Trading also not recommended to all the people. Because, sometimes trading is also being compared to gambling.
WishICanTurnBackTime (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:53:43 PM

Erm somehow I got my bitcoins to 0.16 bitcoins, i got lucky in gambling. I try to earn a specific amount in a day in gambling and i will just stop for the day. Maybe 0.01 a day or 0.02 a day. I guess i will continue with this plan of growing. Sorry with my bad english ! if you all have any more suggestion, please post your reply. Thanks for your suggestions and support!
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:05:12 AM

Try to do some altcoin trading but now i suggest to just buy some altcoins with a good price movement and just keep it like after bitcoin halving and wait for the price of the bitcoin to be lower than now to earn some profit.
Traderx

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:35:04 AM

invest in mining, very profitable at the moment
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:25:10 PM

Try to do some altcoin trading but now i suggest to just buy some altcoins with a good price movement and just keep it like after bitcoin halving and wait for the price of the bitcoin to be lower than now to earn some profit.

Just indeed do some trading and sig campaigns and you will grow your bitcoin pretty fast on a certain point.
You just need to stay grow your bitcoins because the price is going up and up.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:52:00 PM

Im willing to risk (not that much) to grow my btc. Have only 0.01 . I dont want to gamble or invest into scam ponzis. Can anybody advice me? ( Im inexperienced in trading.)
Thanks!

lol . you said that you are willing to risk but you don't want to try to gamble or invest it to hyip . so it means you don't really want to risk your money  Grin Grin i advise just to hold it right now and save more btc to your wallet it is profitable to hold your btc until the bitcoin halving .
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:28:41 PM

For trading or gambling or for any other methods of growing your bitcoins requires investment first.  You should have enough bitcoins with you so that you may start trading or gambling. The more bitcoins you invest, more are the chances that you will be able to grow your coins quickly.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 05:58:12 AM

What is your forte? Your field of work? Do you have a hobby where you feel like you're good at it?
If there is any, sell your service.
sumit513

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 06:25:26 AM

1) bitcoin SIP - some wallet websites offer this feature. if dont then buy small amount of bitcoin daily and grow and sell them later. this is profitable as for for example buying 1 bitcoin costs you more in one time but buying in pieces increases cance of selling it at higher price.

2) bitcoin Lending- BTCJam.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 06:58:22 AM

What is your forte? Your field of work? Do you have a hobby where you feel like you're good at it?

Yeah that is easier than doing signature campaigns i would like to do that if i have some skills but now i'm just developing to get one Grin.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 08:29:49 AM

Yeah that is easier than doing signature campaigns i would like to do that if i have some skills but now i'm just developing to get one Grin.

if it's easier in my opinion the signature campaign, but it is better when we do something with what we love, so it is not boring. and the signature campaign almost every day you have to perform a post and it can be a little boring when your mood not good.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:40:51 AM

Maybe that won't be easier then doing signature campaign but someone can earn more then signature campaign by selling his services for sure, but only if he gets to do something everyday, otherwise you will earn nothing if you are not hired for tasks everyday and that depends on your work, the more your work is good the more people will hire you for their tasks.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:58:39 AM

Why not try to buy a potential account ? Maybe you can get a potential full member or a potential member depending to those seller of the account . Your 0.01 will never grow if you dont to risk it but risking your money is on 50-50 maybe you can earn and maybe you will lost your money so i suggest you to buy another account that is potential to higher rank with your 0.01 .
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:07:31 PM

There are a lot of people that is using a signature campaign for it and that is quite nice because you just have to wait for it but you need also some patience.
But it will be really hard to know what is going to happen in the future with the value of Bitcoin.
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:13:14 AM

There are a lot of people that is using a signature campaign for it and that is quite nice because you just have to wait for it but you need also some patience.
But it will be really hard to know what is going to happen in the future with the value of Bitcoin.

Sig campaigns are the best for sure, its easy/learn able and last but not least profitable because it also has no risks at all.
It think its the best method.
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 02:39:15 AM

This topic seems to pop up a lot, and besides gambling there really isn't a way to just grow them.

Sure you can do Sig campaigns, but unless you have a high ranking account you're going to be earning very little for your time unless you simply spam the forum.

The best thing is to earn some money in real life and use that to buy Crypto.  Whether you go get a part-time job or do online freelance work, it will probably earn more than what you would in the world of cryoto unless you have a very relavent skill.

BTC isn't a way to get rich quick, its just a way to hold, risk, and use the money once you have it.

RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 04:28:48 AM

There are all kind of methods but I think trading and doing sig campaigns are the best and they also are very profitable.
Keep in mind trading can be dangerous and it has some risks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: