Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:04:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Grow my Bitcoins.  (Read 25901 times)
ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 01:47:33 AM

try to trading your bitcoin to altcoin in some marketplace
trading altcoin may you to increas your bitcoin in fast time
and remember dont join to HYIP site or Ponzi Scheme ,it will maku you suffer  Wink
If there are any gap between the exchanger , you can doing arbitration for this situation. But make sure the fee and confirmation time is enough to do this action , because you don't when the price is fall or up as your planning before.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 04:47:19 PM

and remember dont join to HYIP site or Ponzi Scheme ,it will maku you suffer  Wink

Trading surely does that but not for anyone who just jumps into it and invest all his money in one coin without any research or reading and loses everything when the coins disappears, it happens because there are a lot of scams in those markets so someone should always be careful.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:04:29 AM

Trading surely does that but not for anyone who just jumps into it and invest all his money in one coin without any research or reading and loses everything when the coins disappears, it happens because there are a lot of scams in those markets so someone should always be careful.

I agree, if someone thinks that trading is simply just buy low and sell high then he/she is definitely wrong, because before buying a coin you should first research about that coin, find out if its a scam coin or not to avoid losing your money. Only a careless person would just jump into trading without studying about it first.
Jambolb2

Activity: 444

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 06:35:10 AM

I agree, if someone thinks that trading is simply just buy low and sell high then he/she is definitely wrong, because before buying a coin you should first research about that coin, find out if its a scam coin or not to avoid losing your money. Only a careless person would just jump into trading without studying about it first.

Yeah... i have seen a lot of people losing their investments just because investing on wrong coin because they just had the concept in mind that trading is buying low and selling high and they did not think about scam coins so they had to lose..
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1129

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:56:33 PM

Yeah... i have seen a lot of people losing their investments just because investing on wrong coin because they just had the concept in mind that trading is buying low and selling high and they did not think about scam coins so they had to lose..

Right, trading  is not only buy low sell high thing it also requires  knowledge  on choosing the right coin because there are lot  of scam coins out there which is a really waste of money if you made the wrong decision. As the latest  post of Op, he have nothing money as of now to invest it might been used for his personal or  maybe he already invested  on something.

th3nolo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 669

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:46:04 PM

You can invest in something you want, or doing trading that are two safest way to grow your bitcoins maybe signature campaing there are few options but these few are no high risk.

▄██▄
   ▄██▄      ▀█▀▀     ▄██▄
   ▀██▀▄  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▐███▀
       ███████████████
      ████████▀▄▄▄▀████
 ▄▄  ▐███▀▄▀██▄▀▀▀▄█████  ▄▄
████▀█████▄███▀▀█████ ██▀████
 ▀▀  ▐███▄███ ██ ████ █▌  ▀▀
      ▀████▄██▄▄███▀▄█▀
    ▄▄ █▀██████▀▄▄▄█▀█ ▄▄
   ████▀   ▀▀▀█▀▀▀   ▐████
    ▀▀       ▄██▄      ▀▀
             ▀██▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩             ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▄
 █           ▀▀▀  █
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄
█ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀█ █
█ █ █       █    █ ▄
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    █ █
█ █ ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄ █ █
█ █ █   █  ██  █ █ █
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ █ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩       ▄████▄  ▄████▄
      ████████████████
      ████████████████
       ██████████████
        ▀██████████▀
██        ▀██████▀        ██
██▌   ▄            ▄   ▐██
███  ███▄          ▄███  ███
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀ ▄███▀
  ▀████████      ████████▀
     ▀████▀      ▀████▀
     ▄   ▄▄      ▄▄   ▄
     ▀█████      █████▀
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 07:00:03 PM

It is not a sudden process it will take time,money and endurance.if you are better at planning then go for altcoin with profitable idea and easy algorithm.if not then act as a investor in some service.
daniahya
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 11:13:29 PM

Right, trading  is not only buy low sell high thing it also requires  knowledge  on choosing the right coin because there are lot  of scam coins out there which is a really waste of money if you made the wrong decision. As the latest  post of Op, he have nothing money as of now to invest it might been used for his personal or  maybe he already invested  on something.
It is true we have to be clever in selecting a coin which will we choose, I just never fooled with some coin, but from now on I am more careful in choosing
ChronoLite

Activity: 840

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 01:39:19 AM

It is true we have to be clever in selecting a coin which will we choose, I just never fooled with some coin, but from now on I am more careful in choosing
Yup , careful from choosing the coins is enough to take an action about coins . Also the price and volume trading in 24h is important about coins in crypto-market , we can search the coins in this forum for further information.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
Jambolb2

Activity: 444

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 08:05:14 AM

You can invest in something you want, or doing trading that are two safest way to grow your bitcoins maybe signature campaing there are few options but these few are no high risk.

Investing somewhere cannot be considered a safe way these days as scammers are always roaming around looking to hunt the ones who are wishing to invest their money or bitcoins to earn profits.. and those scammers know how to make them fall for their site..
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 06:51:42 AM

Investing somewhere cannot be considered a safe way these days as scammers are always roaming around looking to hunt the ones who are wishing to invest their money or bitcoins to earn profits.. and those scammers know how to make them fall for their site..
Yes their are many scammer around in investment site so its not safe for those investor that their take a risk . If they want to grow their bitcoin just earn them to there wallet. If you have a patient to wait the bitcoin rise you can get a big profits on it. Than to invest it that you can not sure if your btc is safe or not.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 12:21:07 PM

Yes their are many scammer around in investment site so its not safe for those investor that their take a risk . If they want to grow their bitcoin just earn them to there wallet. If you have a patient to wait the bitcoin rise you can get a big profits on it. Than to invest it that you can not sure if your btc is safe or not.

Your point is right, i also know about scammer, people say that trading and gambling is risky, but i think now a days investment is also risky, because i invest my letter amount of bitcoins to someone, and he said to me that he will give me 30% of my investment amount, but now i don't know where he has gone. So do anything but safe yourself from scammers.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Mastsetad

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 06:07:56 PM

Yes, and mostly newbies fall for such scams because they are new to bitcoin so at first they think it is easy to earn a lot of bitcoins in less time but after they get scammed they come to know that there isn't anything like that which can earn you easy money without doing anything.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:00:23 AM

Your point is right, i also know about scammer, people say that trading and gambling is risky, but i think now a days investment is also risky, because i invest my letter amount of bitcoins to someone, and he said to me that he will give me 30% of my investment amount, but now i don't know where he has gone. So do anything but safe yourself from scammers.
I feel you i experienced that too but sad life that guy scam my bitcoin. Instead of grown its gone. So i decide to do trading after that all my lost came back because of trading. I learned that no one can be honest if money involve.
Dadabong

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:21:27 AM

I recommend to trading, because can be profitable if you know what you are doing. You can buy and sell bitcoins quickly and easily, and begin to learn about the way the market tends to react. however it is also risky but much better than gambling.
delliaerd

Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 09:20:02 AM

I recommend to trading, because can be profitable if you know what you are doing. You can buy and sell bitcoins quickly and easily, and begin to learn about the way the market tends to react. however it is also risky but much better than gambling.

I also recommend to do trading but he doesn't have experience in trading and I believe that he new in trading with only 0.01 bitcoin that amount of bitcoin will only loss in a way tp get experience also to be more know trick on trading. Trading is not easy as you say but sometimes your price prediction false.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Bitcoin0816

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 09:41:26 AM

If you want to grow your bitcoin with a low risk of getting lost of it, try to put it on trading sites and buy some altcoin that has a good price movement and make sure you have a lot of patience because sometimes in trading it will take a couple of days to get a big profit.
Mastsetad

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:00:14 PM

Trading is exactly better than gambling because it is something that can be learnt by anyone who have interest in it but gambling not something that can be learnt, but everything depends on luck there, in trading you will need knowledge, experience and a good capital and you can earn profits but in gambling you will need luck along with the capital.
John Constantine

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 09:46:08 PM

I believe that the best way is to try to understand the market, and thereby use the volatility to your favor.
It's not easy, but it is better that using methods with low productivity.
daniahya
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 11:41:46 PM

I believe that the best way is to try to understand the market, and thereby use the volatility to your favor.
It's not easy, but it is better that using methods with low productivity.
If you study diligently surely you can understand the movement of a coin, I'm also a little-a little learning and will keep trying even though sometimes lost but it's natural. failure is the beginning of your success
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: