Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:42:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Grow my Bitcoins.  (Read 25901 times)
pearnapple

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:09:56 AM

Im willing to risk (not that much) to grow my btc. Have only 0.01 . I dont want to gamble or invest into scam ponzis. Can anybody advice me? ( Im inexperienced in trading.)
Thanks!

this is awesome, that you are ready to risk your bitcoins, not too much of course, but still risk them, and you don't want scams like poinzi scheme or gambling at all

so if you are ready to risk them, then you can try bitcoins trading, this is a little bit risky, but also rewarding, but first you need to find site that lets your trade small amounts

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 12:09:55 PM

Im willing to risk (not that much) to grow my btc. Have only 0.01 . I dont want to gamble or invest into scam ponzis. Can anybody advice me? ( Im inexperienced in trading.)
Thanks!

this is awesome, that you are ready to risk your bitcoins, not too much of course, but still risk them, and you don't want scams like poinzi scheme or gambling at all

so if you are ready to risk them, then you can try bitcoins trading, this is a little bit risky, but also rewarding, but first you need to find site that lets your trade small amounts

Risking bitcoin in altcoin trading can be rewarding too, but if someone has a reasonable amount to risk, but OP has a very small amount, 0.01 btc in nothing to trade, someone should have atleast 0.1btc to start trading altcoin for the first time, just to check if he can do it or not.
WishICanTurnBackTime (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 12:26:39 PM

Have 0.031 Bitcoins now. Thanks for all your support! But how to do altcoin trading ? I dont know how , can someone please teach and help me. Would really appreciate. I know i do not have lots of bitcoin. Im scared the altcoin that i invested in will drop very significantly. I would really regret it because those are my hardwork bitcoin. Thanks for all your help! Have a nice day! Sorry for my bad english!
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 01:15:39 PM

Have 0.031 Bitcoins now. Thanks for all your support! But how to do altcoin trading ? I dont know how , can someone please teach and help me. Would really appreciate. I know i do not have lots of bitcoin. Im scared the altcoin that i invested in will drop very significantly. I would really regret it because those are my hardwork bitcoin. Thanks for all your help! Have a nice day! Sorry for my bad english!

Before you buy some altcoin research all about that altcoin first and make sure that it has good opportunities and its dev have many plans for his/her altcoin. And don't  just buy 1 type of coin. Divide your funds to many altcoins. As there was a saying that "don't put all your eggs in one basket". When selling it divide it also for short trade and long trade so while you wait for your long trade you are earning from your short trades. That's all I can advice from my 6 months of experience in altcoin trading. Smiley
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:14:40 PM

you should be careful in trade, because if you're a beginner and do not know how to analyze price altcoin, could you lose bitcoin what you have. You may have to practice using bitcoin by a small amount
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:33:00 PM

Thanks!
you can try altcoins trade, it was the best way with the capital 0.01. if you have no experience, of course you have to learn about it. I myself when trading course study first.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

Mongwapogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:29:08 AM

Thanks!

Trading is the way best to grow your 0.01 Bitcoin, In bitcoin you need a patience , the more your bitcoin the more can Trade more.
AsaroUk

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:05:50 AM

You can trade or do signature campaigns, there are all kind of methods available these days and I consider campaigns as the safest.
Its easy and does not require any money(investment).
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:57:25 AM

Thanks!

since you don't want risky ways to earn more like gambling or scam like ponzi, then you an try very easy way to earn, just buy some bitcoins and keep them in your wallet, when price is large sell them and buy cheap ones again

or you can buy some bitcoins and start bitcoins and other altcoins trading, but this way needs some knowledge about price and of course lots of your time, but it give lots of profit

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:42:31 PM

You can trade or do signature campaigns, there are all kind of methods available these days and I consider campaigns as the safest.
Well, I think to combine both methods. maybe you can find and collect bitcoin of the signature campaign, then you use it to play bitcoin trades. it is one good way.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:31:24 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2016, 10:35:23 PM by Babayega31

Well, I think to combine both methods. maybe you can find and collect bitcoin of the signature campaign, then you use it to play bitcoin trades. it is one good way.

Surely it is the best and most reliable way to get bitcoins because by sig campaigns you can earn bitcoinss here that we can use as capital in tradings but we should be more wise and  do some research because their so many scamcoin are newly made today and it will busted us if we dont really follow the flow and monitored it.

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:59:27 AM

Thanks!

Yes, trading is risky but profitable. If you can risk some big amount (to average your prices in the case of losses) then you will profit high. If luck is with you, it would be good way by just holding your bitcoins for some time to trade passively to make definite profits.
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:36:05 AM

Surely it is the best and most reliable way to get bitcoins because by sig campaigns you can earn bitcoinss here that we can use as capital in tradings but we should be more wise and  do some researcg because their so many scamcoin are newly made today and it will busted us if we dont really follow the flow and monitored it.
Right, signature campaigns is one and only best way where we can earn easily bitcoins. But don't forget the Halving. Halving is also useful way where we can grow our bitcoins easily, only need get information and use our mind on right time than halving is really best way to grow your bitcoins.Other wise do the investment with your bitcoins, because bitcoin is reliable currency in investment or trading. 
ning_chang

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:43:24 PM

Thanks!
Try altcoin trading, You can learn altcoin trading here just read the forums here you can learn easily. Like me i just learned altcoin trading in just reading altcoin post here
DashCoinDark

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:20:26 PM

There are so many things to grow bitcoins but i dont know what you mean with grow just growing them is called mining but after the halving i dont think it is really good to mine by your self.
pearl11

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:27:26 PM

Your bitcoins cannot grow if you store them in your wallet. Try to invest them in cloud miming,or use them in a gambling site,,or you can use them to start in trading.
Superbitzz

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:55:43 PM

if you have a large amount of investment then try to buy it but if you dont have any investment then try to join a signature campaign and start growing your bitcoin.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:13:11 AM

I think sig campaigns can really let you go far and can be very profitable in my eyes if you are doing it of course good, it really depends on how you are looking towards.
If you invest to grow your bitcoins it can go really fast with some methods if you want to do it safe and free use campaigns for it.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:54:59 AM

If you want to grow your bitcoins try do some trading. You can now start trading because the price of the altcoins now are so low because they are only depending on the price of bitcoin, so buy some altcoins that are in low prices and hold it and wait for the price of the bitcoin to decrease.
issho

Activity: 216
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:03:24 AM

0.01 is too low trading it will take a month for gain a penny try to collect more or buy btc atleast you need 0.1.. with 0.01 I will just gamble it maybe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: