Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:42:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Robots vs Human Who gonna Win in the Future;  (Read 5951 times)
MairaObergh

Activity: 270
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 07:53:31 PM

A robot could never be smarter than a human. A human would have to program billions of conditions in order to have it seem as if it can interact with a computer. But it still wouldn't be conscious.
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:52:43 AM

if the robot found its way to duplicate themselves then human will lost the battle

Ever heard of 3d printers printing their own replacement parts?

A robot could never be smarter than a human. A human would have to program billions of conditions in order to have it seem as if it can interact with a computer. But it still wouldn't be conscious.

There may be ways other than programming every single condition. If that is possible at all. Things like neural networks for example can have very sophisticated behaviors without someone saying what it must do in every possible situation. Maybe not enough to build a conscious robot by itself. But a good indication of things to come.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:31:29 PM

Any intelligent robot will not defeat the cleverness of a creator. if there is a robot that is very clever useless because the awards to the intelligence will still be given to the human who created the robot. Then, we can be sure that who will win is human and we as human beings should be grateful to God who has created the mind so that we can think to create a value that can help our daily work.
mrDimple

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:39:07 PM

in my opinion the person wins. because the robot is also a work of intelligent people. and robots do not have the brain to take their own steps. if they do not order them to work ..
Card

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:29:28 PM

I agree with you, until whenever the robot will not win against humans. because the man who created the robot so it is not possible a masterpiece can win against its creator. if humans create robots of course he will know how to destroy the robot if there is a mistake on the robot.

nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:22:37 AM

Basically robots are creation of human mind.
In logical view robots couldn't  win in the future. Maybe in terms of doing a job, performing the specific input. That is the limit of robots. In other aspect Robots couldn't help another robot to heal the broken parts, cannot fix the destroyed.
While human give robots input base to the programs. The creator will always win not the creation will win. How wise people are that able to create robots. Really amazing and impressive.

Without human, no robots at all. I still believe in human side for victory.!
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:44:58 AM

I think this "consciousness "  will separate robot from human. Even robot achieve the best AI algorithm still its a fact that they are a robot, that is an aid to human to achieve greater things. I am seeing a future where a robot play a great part in shaping the humans evolution.

Open for Campaigns
iliev41

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:49:03 AM

I agree with you, until whenever the robot will not win against humans. because the man who created the robot so it is not possible a masterpiece can win against its creator. if humans create robots of course he will know how to destroy the robot if there is a mistake on the robot.
The challenge in robotics in the coming years will be to develop systems that will allow not so much to replace man as to enhance human abilities.
stely41

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:51:56 AM

in my opinion the person wins. because the robot is also a work of intelligent people. and robots do not have the brain to take their own steps. if they do not order them to work ..
Robots will never replace human imagination, the ability to invent. This is the gift of God that is given to man.
Chandria3

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:28:40 AM

For me, it is human for it is the one who are building and creating and making the robots together with the artificial intelligence which are implanted in human that makes us to go with the level of robots.
charmaine08

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:24:51 AM

If human won't created robots , human will win .But if humans will created robots , robots will totally win of course robots are much stronger than us humans , they have a metal body so they would win against us .So please don't created robots they will kill us in the future.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:46:51 AM

Depending on what. I am sure a robot will be able to be stronger than us in a lot of fields. It's not because we build them that we are stronger, we do not have the same "machine". But robot will never have human sensibility and perception.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Gintron

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:23:44 PM

i think, robots will win at the future 99%
Humans makes Mystakes Robots dont make mystakes rule number one.

WHO YOU THINK HE WILL WIN IN THE NEAR
FUTURE

Write your opinion down below

We humans should be careful what kind of robots we are building. Robots need to be our servants. Implementing intelligence
to robots will just cause them to realize that they do not need human. Even if we make the mistake and the robots actually realize
that we humans are vulnerable and that they can harm us we can win the war. the creator is always more powerful than the creature.

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
Condoriano

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:32:16 PM

It is not like what you always see in the movies. Robots are possible in the future but humans are not that dumb to create something with any countermeasures on it. We might we careless sometimes but we learn from it and will not let something we created to mess us up.

boobanana

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:44:00 PM

Maybe robots do not make mistakes but they will be made by human and people will know how to stop them Smiley
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:41:52 AM

It is not like what you always see in the movies. Robots are possible in the future but humans are not that dumb to create something with any countermeasures on it. We might we careless sometimes but we learn from it and will not let something we created to mess us up.

Problem is if creating an artificial intelligence becomes easy enough in the future that a lot of people can do it. If no specialized hardware is needed even worse. Because not everyone will have the same standards when doing it. And besides carelessness some will want ai for the purpose of messing us up. The military will use it as a weapon. Others may want to use it to cause chaos. Sort of a doomsday weapon.
langka1213

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:10:34 AM

for me its human, I Know that our technology is high standards now, the robots will do all the things for you, but humans are still the reason why robot's are here. so for me its Human. 
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:55:20 AM

i think, robots will win at the future 99%
Humans makes Mystakes Robots dont make mystakes rule number one.

WHO YOU THINK HE WILL WIN IN THE NEAR
FUTURE

Write your opinion down below

I think mankind will still prevail for the very reason that man is known to be cautious about anyone or anything that could potentially surpass them. It is in nature of man to think that he is superior above all other beings. Therefore, inventing something as superior as robots is still debatable.

saniales

Activity: 130

The LIX Platform - lixcoin.org

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:34:41 AM

Humans will win, as always. All scientists would create bots which can be destroyed.

|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:07:42 AM

Robots can become more powerful than Humans and so they will defeat humans.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: