Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:17:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Muslim Bitcoiner  (Read 13170 times)
escrowboy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 08:30:21 AM

Assalamualaikum everyone..
I am Muslim and i have been using bitcoin for several months. I just learn bitcoin and i saw many a lot of devious scheme to earn bitcoin. Just like HYIP, PONZI, Gambling, Bet etc.I am very afraid of RIBA. therefore, for guidance and assistance will be appretiated

Thanks Grin Grin Grin
I don't understand why people have to specify their religion and or nationality.
Why do you want to highlight differences among people with like minded interests, is it too bad to have a common interest and just that as our agenda and not religion or nationality?
Agree, we don't need to put gaps between our races we're human we're only one. But we can't deny that most people in every country had this behavior of being nationalist.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 02:16:40 AM

I am Muslim and i have been using bitcoin for several months. I just learn bitcoin and i saw many a lot of devious scheme to earn bitcoin. Just like HYIP, PONZI, Gambling, Bet etc.I am very afraid of RIBA. therefore, for guidance and assistance will be appretiated

Thanks Grin Grin Grin

Bitcoin is for all races it is not bounded by tribes and cultures. But for you I would recommend online jobs that pays bitcoins. You may also do some signature campaign and earn. It is better to earn bitcoins by doing jobs rather than investing it or use it in gambling. Online jobs offer income without risk and capital. So it is the safest way to earn bitcoins.
kik1977

Activity: 593
Merit: 505

Wherever I may roam

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 11:22:58 AM

Hi all,

I am neo-confucianist and I have been using bitcoin for several months...

We are like butterflies who flutter for a day and think it is forever
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 11:38:50 AM

Thanks Grin Grin Grin
Good question brother but instead of posting it in this forum, you should ask some Islamic scholar.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 05:37:48 PM

I have seen alot of muslims saying that they gamble with their bitcoins on sport.
Isn't that against that religion? Or are they just Islamic imposters?
Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:30:36 PM

I have seen alot of muslims saying that they gamble with their bitcoins on sport.
not only sports but about all format of gambling are fobidden in islam. so they are not imposter because imposter keep a very deep meaning in Islam but they are doing sin and they will pay for that/
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:00:49 PM

not only sports but about all format of gambling are fobidden in islam. so they are not imposter because imposter keep a very deep meaning in Islam but they are doing sin and they will pay for that/
Muslims also drink alcohol, party and many other. Muslims believe in their own version of Islam

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 04:18:06 PM

Muslims also drink alcohol, party and many other. Muslims believe in their own version of Islam
every Muslims( actually every human being) is free in what he/she is doing, you can walk the "wright"path or wrong path, its your choice, for example if you eat the forbidden fruit and if you do that, you will pay it hereafter (if you beleave). its like jump the lights, you know its forbidden and you doing it also,  so you pay the penalty (traffic ticket).
so yes Muslims are humans to, and humans without sin do not exist Smiley
but this has nothing to do with bitcoin so.... Smiley
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:19:27 PM

Now its common to see lots of Muslim bitcoin users. At the same there is a large number of people who were much interested into it but due to religious statement stay out of it.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 01:59:07 PM

One thing I like about Bitcoin is that I think it will lead to a society that benifits intelligent people (producers) and makes life more difficult for unintelligent people (leeches). As a consequence, it will lead to billions of idiotic Muslims starving on the street because they're no longer getting welfare aid from Western Governments. If Muslims use Bitcoin in order to help bring this future about, all the better.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:01:42 PM

One thing I like about Bitcoin is that I think it will lead to a society that benifits intelligent people (producers) and makes life more difficult for unintelligent people (leeches). As a consequence, it will lead to billions of idiotic Muslims starving on the street because they're no longer getting welfare aid from Western Governments. If Muslims use Bitcoin in order to help bring this future about, all the better.

Don't worry there will be other article about the IDF rabbi rape policy on non Jews (the world)... Your upping other posts is useless... ;-) hasbarah in full denial and damage control...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:56:59 AM

not all Muslims are devout Muslims, as well as with other people. Muslims that gambling is a people who have sinned, and they should be immediately realized his mistake.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:29:40 AM

not all Muslims are devout Muslims, as well as with other people. Muslims that gambling is a people who have sinned, and they should be immediately realized his mistake.

What ever religion do you have either Muslim or Christian and other religion throughout the world. Everyone commit mistakes because were only a man and thats normal but we shouldnt tolerate it besides we must correct all the mistake weve made. Devouted or not we do commit mistake the important thing that we must correct it .

Maesters1-

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:09:41 PM

yes but they are committing a sin. and they are doing it against their law of religion. because there is a clear cut definition of alcohol and Islam forbidden Muslim not to use alcohol or other of its forms.
daarul50
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:46:55 AM

yes but they are committing a sin. and they are doing it against their law of religion. because there is a clear cut definition of alcohol and Islam forbidden Muslim not to use alcohol or other of its forms.
and the sin which they have done must be redeemed by repentance if they want to improve their lives. Islam does force in all things, even his people who need to understand the rules of the religion.
jupiterdianysa

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:06:10 PM

what is the connection between alcohol and gambling ? Drinking alcohol doesnt mean that muslim will gamble too Cheesy or a gambler doesnt have to drink alcohol. Both are forbidden okay but completely different scenerios
RankoYS

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:07:51 PM

Well if it becomes halal anytime soon feel free to forward them my way  Grin Grin
1PLWDSS2ct9m2jFj9fTz1X26j2JRneJJhN
daarul50
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:42:09 AM

what is the connection between alcohol and gambling ? Drinking alcohol doesnt mean that muslim will gamble too Cheesy or a gambler doesnt have to drink alcohol. Both are forbidden okay but completely different scenerios
The world average person who gambled accompanied with alcoholic beverages, it is already clear about their relationship.
jupiterdianysa

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:21:18 PM

The world average person who gambled accompanied with alcoholic beverages, it is already clear about their relationship.

They are both bad addictions but ive never heard an alcoholic gambler + muslim:D
Maesters1-

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:52:42 PM

yes there is no doubt about this. and they are committing a sin and they have to be punished by Allah for their wrong deeds. they should not do so. they must obey their religio
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: