Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:43:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KUBO]KUBOSCOIN/P+H/WAVES TOKEN/GAME/UNNAMED.EXCHANGE/LIVE..LIVE SOON  (Read 75845 times)
KUBOSCOIN (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:28:23 AM

just needed more support form kubo community if you are trading in yobit kindly help the team to troll and make some advertisement of this coin i know dev still working harder to make this coin usable and for the price to rise up, we shall support him guys, good luck dev and kubo community keep it staking guys earn and profit more.

we will soon increase pos % may be 100%

Could be good to the community but we have inflation to combat after a year kubos should offer usage of the coin it is very attractive to have a coin with 100% staking rewards but a lot of development should be implemented ..

soon possible 100% stake with new update also Smiley Smiley Smiley

KUBOSCOIN (OP)

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 07:31:39 AM

It's really at it's lowest on Yobit but at least there are volume we need to concentrate on the road map so there will be demand for the coin we should also put a campaign on ccex if we want to be popular coin

more update soon with 100%/year pos with petahash profit update   Smiley Smiley Smiley
needed to have new project not only petahash and staking in the wallet that we can offer we need to have a clear feature so we can attract investor mate i hope you have another plan not only this petahash will be waiting for that new update. good luck to you dev.

makeing good project for investors make profit Smiley Smiley Smiley
when do you plan to announce this new project maybe better to buy more kubo as of now since the price still cheap and earn more after you announce this new project of yours good luck dev hope you bring us to the moon.

soon but keep support kuboscoin

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 07:35:49 AM

keep supporting this coin many things will happen as long as dev is showing surprises will be show up, as of now petahash is the best offer in terms of staking its good and profitable so better buy now while price still cheap, good luck dev.
KUBOSCOIN (OP)

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 01:21:22 PM

keep supporting this coin many things will happen as long as dev is showing surprises will be show up, as of now petahash is the best offer in terms of staking its good and profitable so better buy now while price still cheap, good luck dev.

@@@ EVERYONE PERSON

WE will change kuboscoin interest to 100%/years pos

also add some petahash design inner code

new wallet come soon update

KUBOSCOIN (OP)

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:13:50 PM

@@@ EVERYONE PERSON

may be with in 24 to 48 hours new wallet and pos interest update

we work very hard to stable kuboscoin network keep support

more update soon

Golftech

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:23:00 PM

@@@ EVERYONE PERSON

more update soon
just keep this thread updated from time to time in order for other investors to notice that you are active and the coin project is moving, price too cheap from yobit i think what you gave me is not enough for the job that i made for you, hoping you consider sending me gain, good luck to you buddy i"m just here and will keep promoting this for you.
KUBOSCOIN (OP)

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:02:51 AM

@@@ EVERYONE PERSON

more update soon
just keep this thread updated from time to time in order for other investors to notice that you are active and the coin project is moving, price too cheap from yobit i think what you gave me is not enough for the job that i made for you, hoping you consider sending me gain, good luck to you buddy i"m just here and will keep promoting this for you.

@@@EVERYONE PERSON

major update with fork soon with 100%/years with small codeing pethahash projects

new wallet link update soon

KUBOSCOIN (OP)

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 12:56:32 AM

@@@ EVERYONE PERSON

more update soon

@@@EVERYONE PERSON

major update with fork soon with 100%/years with small codeing pethahash projects

may be tomorrow all update done
keep support kuboscoin network

KUBOSCOIN (OP)

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:13:54 AM

@@@ EVERYONE PERSON

more update soon

@@@EVERYONE PERSON

everyone person
keep support kuboscoin network for daily profit with less one time investment

Golftech

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:24:04 AM

@@@ EVERYONE PERSON

more update soon

@@@EVERYONE PERSON

everyone person
why price not moving up? what is happening to your project i keep my wallet open but its not staking that much,
what's your new update? any new project to launch buddy.
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:25:59 AM

i'm waiting kubos update
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:53:10 AM

i think the only update is the wallet but with the project nothing is showing. dev must give more future plan that can be
use for this coin or it won't survive the market 3 sat value as of now.
fikihafana

Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:01:16 AM

i think the only update is the wallet but with the project nothing is showing. dev must give more future plan that can be

Yeah, i hope dev also update their roadmap so investor will interest with this project. It will useless although we have lot of coin but price of coin just 0 in next year. The only thing to make investor interest is roadmap, usable coin, not wallet update. Smiley
KUBOSCOIN (OP)

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 11:53:41 AM

@@@ EVERYONE PERSON

more update soon

@@@EVERYONE PERSON

everyone person
why price not moving up? what is happening to your project i keep my wallet open but its not staking that much,
what's your new update? any new project to launch buddy.

@@@EVERYONE PERSON

new update with petahash wallet inner coding with 100 % pos /years interest

still working hard it come may be with in 48 hours

investors make good profit when new update comes

small investment with daily profit

so plz keep support kuboscoin network thanks  Smiley Smiley Smiley

KUBOSCOIN (OP)

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:40:13 AM

Yeah, i hope dev also update their roadmap so investor will interest with this project. It will useless although we have lot of coin but price of coin just 0 in next year. The only thing to make investor interest is roadmap, usable coin, not wallet update. Smiley

road map clear:- building petahash profit with 100%/ pos /years

invest small and make daily profit ...this is our moto for investors

still plz wait for new update  Smiley Smiley Smiley

JPred

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

my magic is growing strong[er]

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:53:32 AM

i'm waiting kubos update

Lol you got your update(s). More updates coming soon, I'm sure. I keep support Kubos network dev.  Smiley

FREEDOM
KUBOSCOIN (OP)

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:50:45 AM

i'm waiting kubos update

Lol you got your update(s). More updates coming soon, I'm sure. I keep support Kubos network dev.  Smiley

working very hard now lol keep support  Smiley

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1209

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 06:17:57 AM

They have a good run a month ago but now Yobit shows zero volume the yobit chat did a good job in helping kubos I think we can post there that kubos is now 100% rewards pos,this is a good promotion people loves staking coin with a high rewards,of course provided that roadmap includes usage..

KUBOSCOIN (OP)

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:40:41 AM

They have a good run a month ago but now Yobit shows zero volume the yobit chat did a good job in helping kubos I think we can post there that kubos is now 100% rewards pos,this is a good promotion people loves staking coin with a high rewards,of course provided that roadmap includes usage..

hello promote ads by 100% pos on yobit troll and keep support kuboscoin

soon update  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:44:20 AM

hello promote ads by 100% pos on yobit troll and keep support kuboscoin

soon update  Smiley Smiley Smiley
wow always seen soon update? is this just a troll also here in  your thread?
kubo now showing big dump and no support coming from any investors
how this coin can bounce back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: