Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:16:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KUBO]KUBOSCOIN/P+H/WAVES TOKEN/GAME/UNNAMED.EXCHANGE/LIVE..LIVE SOON  (Read 75844 times)
KUBOSCOIN (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:07:43 AM

They have a good run a month ago but now Yobit shows zero volume the yobit chat did a good job in helping kubos I think we can post there that kubos is now 100% rewards pos,this is a good promotion people loves staking coin with a high rewards,of course provided that roadmap includes usage..

hello promote ads by 100% pos on yobit troll and keep support kuboscoin

soon update  Smiley Smiley Smiley
wow always seen soon update? is this just a troll also here in  your thread?
kubo now showing big dump and no support coming from any investors
how this coin can bounce back.

investor waiting new update and his support still now

every investor want profit so i will make design with daily profit less investment

so keep support us Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:13:02 AM

They have a good run a month ago but now Yobit shows zero volume the yobit chat did a good job in helping kubos I think we can post there that kubos is now 100% rewards pos,this is a good promotion people loves staking coin with a high rewards,of course provided that roadmap includes usage..

hello promote ads by 100% pos on yobit troll and keep support kuboscoin

soon update  Smiley Smiley Smiley
wow always seen soon update? is this just a troll also here in  your thread?
kubo now showing big dump and no support coming from any investors
how this coin can bounce back.

investor waiting new update and his support still now

every investor want profit so i will make design with daily profit less investment

so keep support us Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
we all knew that bro but what is that project that you will going to build? i think if you see how tillkoeln promote their coin and how that troll-payment works for it if you can build a system that will help this coin that's the update we wanted to hear from you, just be realistic and supporters is just watching this thread for sure buddy.
overdozedCEO

Activity: 213

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:44:31 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2016, 01:54:32 AM by overdozedCEO

can i do the german translation? i already started sth like 2 weeks ago but was on vacation...
i really love the staking of kubos and the whole project =) great dev!

KUBOSCOIN (OP)

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:50:05 AM

can i do the german translation? i already started sth like 2 weeks ago but was on vacation...

ok do now  Smiley

overdozedCEO

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:54:02 AM

* i just read in the bounty section that i should have gotten 10000 kubos for twitter and facebook acc (FIRST 100 ACCOUNT EACH:-5000 KUBO)
but i only got 5000, could have staked double of my coins, poor me =( could you send me the rest?

KUBOSCOIN (OP)

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:47:54 AM

now kuboscoin doing 100 % pos

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:23:20 AM

* i just read in the bounty section that i should have gotten 10000 kubos for twitter and facebook acc (FIRST 100 ACCOUNT EACH:-5000 KUBO)
but i only got 5000, could have staked double of my coins, poor me =( could you send me the rest?
yes maybe dev send us more kubo i also did this and make some trolls from yobit but he just send me 10k kubo
not worthy maybe he is generous and send us more with the price of kubo now. keep staking and wish that your
kubo will double,.
JPred

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

my magic is growing strong[er]

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:33:55 AM

Great dev. Thanks for good investing update. I keep support Kuboscoin.  Smiley

FREEDOM
KUBOSCOIN (OP)

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:42:28 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2016, 05:02:08 AM by KUBOSCOIN

yes maybe dev send us more kubo i also did this and make some trolls from yobit but he just send me 10k kubo
not worthy maybe he is generous and send us more with the price of kubo now. keep staking and wish that your
kubo will double,.

@@@ EVERYONE PERSON

PLZ UPDATE NEW WALLET NOW  

SWAP OLD COIN DETAILS ON OP 

KUBOSCOIN (OP)

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:05:38 AM

@@@EVERY ONE PERSON PLZ UPDATE NEW WALLET

WITH 100 %/years POS INTEREST

SWAP OLD COINS NOW CHECK OP Smiley Smiley Smiley

KUBOSCOIN (OP)

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:18:40 AM

kubo will double,.

UPDATE WALLET NOW... AND YES WE WILL DO TROLLS PAY SYSTEM

theboccet
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:19:05 AM

Details sent and new wallet synced and waiting  Grin Grin

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
KUBOSCOIN (OP)

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:27:56 AM

Details sent and new wallet synced and waiting  Grin Grin

i will check and then send you

KUBOSCOIN (OP)

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:07:56 AM

still running plz update wallet now and swap old coins

check op

Caladonian

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:59:01 AM

check op
why coins needed to be swapped and wallet to be updated? i don' see any positive outcome with this action dev,
you already have a good trading from yobit the only thing that needed is support coming from investors and good
project to attract them this formula alone won't attract many investors.
KUBOSCOIN (OP)

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:49:18 AM

check op
why coins needed to be swapped and wallet to be updated? i don' see any positive outcome with this action dev,
you already have a good trading from yobit the only thing that needed is support coming from investors and good

i was start coding with new wallet peta-hash with 100% pos so that this things not easy and every time 1 to 2 month  development coming so we decided to work major part first so that swap system create all working still good now..thanks

Caladonian

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:56:41 AM

check op

i was start coding with new wallet peta-hash with 100% pos so that this things not easy and every time 1 to 2 month  development coming so we decided to work major part first so that swap system create all working still good now..thanks
ah ok well good luck to you in this new update to your project will check if how it affect the price of kubo.
KUBOSCOIN (OP)

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 08:36:59 AM

check op

ah ok well good luck to you in this new update to your project will check if how it affect the price of kubo.

thanks and update

overdozedCEO

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 08:40:09 AM

kubo will double,.

Guys plz read what i wrote  Roll Eyes @dev i only got 5000 KUBOs for Twitter and FB, i only got half of the promised Coins! ...
Please send me the rest! (5000 KUBOs)

KUBOSCOIN (OP)

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:11:59 AM

kubo will double,.

Guys plz read what i wrote  Roll Eyes @dev i only got 5000 KUBOs for Twitter and FB, i only got half of the promised Coins! ...
Please send me the rest! (5000 KUBOs)

hay man i was send pm why told here, i was busy on update i will check and send you

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: