Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:46:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Rebrand - Whiat should DLISK been called?
DAPPSTER - 17 (68%)
DAPPZY - 1 (4%)
DAPPERO - 2 (8%)
TIDAL - 2 (8%)
SATURN - 2 (8%)
Option 6 - 0 (0%)
Option 7 - 1 (4%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN.  (Read 119444 times)
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 10:58:15 PM

ICO is now open. All deposits before 17th of June will receive a bonus of 50%. What does that mean? The person that deposit now will receive more coins then the person that deposit in 4 weeks for the same amount of money.

We need github or some sort of testnet.

Links of the team (linkedin) (facebook).

Thanks.

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 11:08:16 PM

ICO is now open. All deposits before 17th of June will receive a bonus of 50%. What does that mean? The person that deposit now will receive more coins then the person that deposit in 4 weeks for the same amount of money.

Thanks.

How can you have github when the coin isn't launched yet? People are always asking strange questions, don't they? Cheesy
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 11:10:59 PM

Thanks.

How can you have github when the coin isn't launched yet? People are always asking strange questions, don't they? Cheesy

You can have a github when you are building a software project? Isn't it pretty that natural?  Huh

cisahasa
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 11:12:14 PM

I dont get it ... we already have Lisk , why do we need another clone ?

Oh my bad i know now .... someone want to make some $$$$$$$

maybe people want one without ico scam... not this one.

90 million coins will be distributed to ICO participants

10 million coins will be reserved for:
• 1 million for pre-ICO bounties.
• 2 million for post-ICO bounties.
• 7 million for development team.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 11:17:19 PM

If all scams are like LISK, then who cares.... I would love to have a 'so-called scams' become like LISK. Cheesy
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 11:18:42 PM

Thanks.

You can have a github when you are building a software project? Isn't it pretty that natural?  Huh

Yes, you can have, but i won't expect them to release anything before launch. In fact 99% of all coins are only releasing github at launch.
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 11:20:10 PM

Thanks.

You can have a github when you are building a software project? Isn't it pretty that natural?  Huh

Yes, you can have, but i won't expect them to release anything before launch. In fact 99% of all coins are only releasing github at launch.

For a lisk clone? At least set some sort of standard if it's a clone.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 11:22:01 PM

Thanks.

You can have a github when you are building a software project? Isn't it pretty that natural?  Huh

RISE github isn't available too.... launch is only in 1 month, so as long as launch is on time...
gnaoui

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 11:22:32 PM

Followed & retweeted!

Twitter account: https://twitter.com/MekkiHidouri
                        https://twitter.com/raddaoui
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 11:23:52 PM

Thanks.

RISE github isn't available too.... launch is only in 1 month, so as long as launch is on time...

My position has not changed and that comment does not want to make me change it.

tinaken_v

Activity: 561

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 11:24:10 PM

I need to make some BTCs available for this one. I will sell some Lisk and invest in DL(i)sk.

cisahasa
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 11:28:38 PM

If all scams are like LISK, then who cares.... I would love to have a 'so-called scams' become like LISK. Cheesy

you got it!
no one wants to bet if coin will goto moon.
devs want money out now, not next week.(year...)

LiskBeliever (OP)

Activity: 126

DLISK - Next Generation Coin

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 11:44:55 PM

Thanks.

More information around team members will be released tomorrow.

A Q & A section will be added in OPs with questions that community have so that all information can be found in OPs and everybody is up to date.
LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 12:03:07 AM

UPDATE OPs:

DL(i)sk is a Lisk-based currency.  DL(i)sk is a blockchain application platform and crypto-currency, which offers an all round solution for Node.js and JavaScript developers to deploy their own blockchain applications. DL(i)sk Apps are written using existing web technologies: NodeJS and JavaScript. DL(i)sk will use Forgers in the same way as how Lisk is using.

Team:

Developer Leader: Jan West

Who is Jan West?

Jan West is the developer leader of DL(i)sk and is fluent in C, C++, Java and Node.js. He used to work on accounting software before starting to work on DL(i)sk. He is proponent of Linux and opensource software. In his freetime he play Counter-Strike with my friends and hack together DIY electronics.

Developer : Dmochemicz

Who is Dmochemicz?

Dmochemicz is one of the main developers of DL(i)sk. He will be responsible to make sure that everything is running smoothly and will be part of our development/test team. Dmochemicz is also the person that is responsible of creating all marketing materials that can be used for events in the future.

Marketing Leader: Qiwoman2
Facebook : Qiwoman2

Who is Qiwoman2?

As you can see she join bitcointalk on June 07, 2014. That means that she has been around for over 2 years. She is a big fan of crypto coins and spend a lot of time promoting/trading of coins. She has over 4000 posts and has been working hard with making blogs for other coins. She will be responsible of making sure that DL(i)sk get the necessary attention so that DL(i)sk can grow as fast as possible.

* Block Time: 10 seconds
* Round Time: ~17 minutes
* Confirmations for Final Transaction: 6-10
* Supply: 100 million
* DPoS
* Ticker: Dlisk

The total coin supply is 100 milllion.

The ICO will be running from the 10th of June until July 10th.

Independent escrow:.

The first person is:   SebastianJu

ICO Bonuses for early participation

1st week : 50%
2nd week bonus: 25%
3rd week bonus: 10%
4th week bonus: 0%

The escrow address is: 178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX

I was asked by LiskBeliever the issuer, to provide an Escrow address that is used to collect the funds for the ICO of DL(i)sk Coins.

Who am I?

Iam SebastianJu, Iam escrow on Bitcointalk since years. Iam not connected to the issuer or the coin. Iam an independent third party who acts as an escrow in an attempt to make the ICO more secure. See my Servicethread for reviews: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

Safety from Escrow

Once the Wallet and the DL(i)sk Coins are released to the investors we will wait 7 days to see if problems arise with the wallet or Coin, then I will release the Bitcoins to the issuer. This way of handling things is usefull, the three days waiting time already stopped 2 scammy ICO's from happening, at least one other was stopped already before that time.

Please note that the safety I can provide only reaches up to the point where I released the bitcoins to the issuer.

Escrow Address

The escrow address is:
Code:
178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX

Don't send to a quoted escrow address. ALWAYS only check out my post directly and send to that address! And please check regularly if the escrow link or address was changed in the first post of thread. Inform me fast by pm, post in the thread about it and give red trust if possible to warn others fast then. If you sent me a pm then I will know about it and can act by giving red trust to the issuer to prevent damage.

Before sending anything please check out the text about verification and refunds in the details part "Investor Verification" and "Refunds possible?".

Before payment I would suggest you take a look at http://www.cointape.com/ to check out if the network gets spammed again. Below the graph there is shown what amount of fee is needed to get instant confirmation. Checking that page could prevent that transactions are stuck for hours or days because they dont get a confirmation.

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
160603 This is the escrow address for the ICO of DL(i)sk Coins and the escrow address is 178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
HMFvx4nyioowPiJA2ZEknNhqWQbTx2Q0AcSk8tkkui7ubYmfiPfSUERbz4QjG2lyliStZ4+GXO9AG8srN7m+TTU=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Message signed with an old address of mine, that I posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

You can check a signed message very easy. The fastest way is to visit http://wallet-2sx53n.sakurity.com/#verify.

Investor Verification

There are two ways to verify your investment which is important when, for some reason, the investment has to be refunded back to investors.

First way:

Only send Bitcoins from an address you can sign a private message from or at least where you are able to get the private key for that address! This is important since in case of REFUND you can't proof otherwise that you sent bitcoins when you, for example, sent the bitcoins directly from an Exchange. In that case better send them first to your wallet and then from there to the escrow address.

For information about what you need to sign a message you can check out this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345

Second way:

Another alternative to proof your ownership of a payment would be to send me the last 4 numbers of your user id as satoshies in your transaction.

Move your mouse over my username, see my profile id is 18640. You can see yours when you are in your profile and hover the mouse over the links on the left menu. Something like u=18640 in the links show your User-ID. The last 4 digits are 8640. When you add these 4 numbers as satoshies to your payment then it is pretty sure it's your payment too.

For example you want to send 2 bitcoins and your profile id would be 18640 then you send 2.00008640 Bitcoin.

Refunds possible?

Refunds can only be done in case the issuer agrees or there are reasons to stop the ICO by the escrow, because there came up doubts that make the ICO too insecure to proceed.

As long as you did not verify your investment transaction in some way I will see your investment as unverified. Otherwise it could mean a random person could claim an investment as his investment and steal it from a shareholder.

Refunds can only be done instantly when you can proof ownership of the investment. Either by signing a message from the sending bitcoin address or by your investment amount matching your forum user id. See description about verification above.

If you can't proof the ownership of an investment and a refund needs to be done then you need to wait some weeks so that the risk of being scammed is lower for me and the (potential real) owner of that investment. You would want I protect your investment too when someone claims it was his investment and only can show the transaction id, right?

Good luck everyone with this ICO! Smiley

* Translations             - 100,000 DL(i)sk Reserved

Form
List of translations

* Twitter Followers      - 100,000 DL(i)sk Reserved

Follow us on twitter  "https://twitter.com/Dlisk_promo" to reserve your twitter stake

Form
List of twitter users

* Signature Campaign - 300,000 DL(i)sk Reserved (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1497915.0)

Form
List of sign

* Promotion Video       -  50,000 DL(i)sk Reserved
* Marketing Leader      -  50,000 DL(i)sk Reserved (Completed)
* Signature Campaign  - 400,000 DL(i)sk Reserved (after ICO launch)
LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 12:35:35 AM

Another topic:

We have contacted Lilia Vershinina from distributedlab.com to check if we can either speak or being a sponsor at the Black Sea Edition that would take place on 7th of July in Odessa, Ukraine

Still nothing has been confirmed, but is one of the options that we are considering. A lot of speakers will be speaking at that conference, including people like Vlad Zamfir (Ethereum) and Max Kordek(Lisk).  Being a sponsor at this event will really give us a huge boost. The discussion with Lilia Vershinina will be posted in the thread.

We have added her skype and waiting to be accepted.
LiskCryptoFan

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:41:49 AM

Another topic:

We have contacted Lilia Vershinina from distributedlab.com to check if we can either speak or being a sponsor at the Black Sea Edition that would take place on 7th of July in Odessa, Ukraine

Still nothing has been confirmed, but is one of the options that we are considering. A lot of speakers will be speaking at that conference, including people like Vlad Zamfir (Ethereum) and Max Kordek(Lisk).  Being a sponsor at this event will really give us a huge boost. The discussion with Lilia Vershinina will be posted in the thread.

I'm glad to see you are already looking into conferences.

LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:46:20 AM

* Translations             - 100,000 DL(i)sk Reserved

Form
List of translations

* Twitter Followers      - 100,000 DL(i)sk Reserved

Follow us on twitter  "https://twitter.com/Dlisk_promo" to reserve your twitter stake

Form
List of twitter users

* Signature Campaign - 300,000 DL(i)sk Reserved (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1497915.0)

Form
List of sign

* Promotion Video       -  50,000 DL(i)sk Reserved
* Marketing Leader      -  50,000 DL(i)sk Reserved (Completed)
* Signature Campaign  - 400,000 DL(i)sk Reserved (after ICO launch)

Update:

Currently we have 156 people joining our twitter campaign with a total of 235 followers.

we have 15 translations reserved. Those people can all start translating OPs.

• mikhael - Filipino
  • Riddikulo - Spanish
  • DarkNightRider - Russian
  • rajeshgarnaik    - India
  • Simple858 - Slovenian
  • tottong - Indonesian
  • coinhugger - Dutch
  • lakuf - French
  • bytemuma - Portuguese
  • healtheworld - chinese
  • Maicol792 - Italian
  • bitoc2015 - Romanian
  • Kondiomir - Bulgarian
  • Xardasim - Polish
  • causestud - Esperanto

Translations needs to be completed before 20th of June.

Signature Campaign will be active from 10th of June.

Current ICO deposit : 1.20164164 BTC

basket ball

Activity: 970

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 06:12:19 AM

DLISK ICO price?

....TRUEPLAY.io....♣ TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM
PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018
♠ 30% DISCOUNT
    SITE
ANN THREAD
WALLET
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 06:21:34 AM

DLISK ICO price?
final price is when the ico end, The price follow how many btc collected
LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 06:36:43 AM

Another topic:

I'm glad to see you are already looking into conferences.

I believe it is very important to use the right marketing tools at the right costs. If we believe it will have a positive ROI for our coin owners then we will join. If we believe that another marketing tool is better then we would consider that. Please if you found a good conference in Europe that you believe can be worth checking let us know.

DLISK ICO price?
final price is when the ico end, The price follow how many btc collected

That is correct:

You can follow here the number of BTCs that has been deposit so far:

https://blockchain.info/address/178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: