Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:37:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Rebrand - Whiat should DLISK been called?
DAPPSTER - 17 (68%)
DAPPZY - 1 (4%)
DAPPERO - 2 (8%)
TIDAL - 2 (8%)
SATURN - 2 (8%)
Option 6 - 0 (0%)
Option 7 - 1 (4%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN.  (Read 119446 times)
bytemuma

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:33:03 PM

Portuguese translation is complete   Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1507690.msg15168600#msg15168600

███
                              █████
           ██           █████████              ██
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
            ████████              █████████
               █████       ███       █████

███       ██       █████       ██       ███
    █████            █████████            █████
█████████    █████████████    █████████
      ███        ██      █████      ██      ███
               █████      ███       █████
         ████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:36:14 PM

Haha, my lips are sealed about the massive bonus now. It just makes sense doesn't it, I am yet to see one that big. Oh that puts it in perspective on the amount raised and what the current marketcap would be for this compared to x.

There is plenty of places for DL(i)sk to gather some good marketing strategy from the recent giants that have shown their face ay?

@LiskBeliever  is there a certain amount the sale needs to make for it to be classed as a success?

Yes. Target is at least 10 BTC. Why? Joining conferences cost money. You have to book a plane ticket, you have to book hotel, you have to pay for sponsoring, you have to create marketing material,...

So we need at least 10 BTC for sure, else we will have problems to achieve our targets. We are hoping to achieve between 100 and 200 BTC. At this moment it is very difficult to say if we will even achieve this 10 BTC target. We were hoping to see some more interest in deposits. Maybe everybody is waiting for the final day to get the extra 50% bonus as we see the community growing every day, so we hope to see some very big increases the coming days.

That is an answer that is needed to be known by potential investors including myself to have an idea if it will be classed as a success and continued or a fail. If it was a stupidly high amount you needed which didn't look like it was on target and un-achievable, I probably would not invest or join the signature campaign due to the risk of time being wasted and funds being locked within that time.

Please, you're not trying to tell me things cost money are you? lol

I am fairly certain you will achieve the 10btc target and closer to the target you are hoping for. I for one will be arriving around the 15th and I think there will be others who are doing as I.

Is there a website I can view.

Just a few posts up you would see--
Development updates

Website should be up and running by 19th of JUne

Roll Eyes

What i like was that there was a post about Bittrex... so they already are talking to Bittrex to get this coin on their exchange, maybe as a sponsor coin or i don't know, but i believe it will all depend on their project plan. as when they have to pay 7 BTC to Bittrex for listing and total ICO is around 15 BTC then it won't work either. I don't know how much to expect here... it can be 20 BTC, it can be 12 BTC... of course, with Bittrex listing as a option then more people will join for sure... i need to search for that post, but there was a post around this topic.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:37:16 PM

Aren't you missing the most important part? The code from the escrow? how to deposit money? Cheesy
bytemuma

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:56:26 PM

Aren't you missing the most important part? The code from the escrow? how to deposit money? Cheesy

I checked some of the others translations, and they don't have that part.

But its no big deal to do that.

Going to update  Wink

███
                              █████
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████

████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

bytemuma

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 11:30:24 PM

Done, it's easy  Grin

███
                              █████
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████

████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

arz

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:22:59 AM

LISK clone?  Grin

Crypto enthusiast/part-time trader, iOS Developer
axxo

Activity: 916

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:14:35 AM

LISK clone?  Grin

But sometimes clones are much better than the original featurewise, like Lisk which also a clone of Crypti. But right now I don't see the advantages of Dlisk over Lisk or Rise.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
rajeshgarnaik

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:02:46 AM

dev Indian translation completed.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1498138.0

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:10:57 AM

LISK clone?  Grin

But sometimes clones are much better than the original featurewise, like Lisk which also a clone of Crypti. But right now I don't see the advantages of Dlisk over Lisk or Rise.

in fact you cannot compare Lisk with Rise yet... Rise isn't launched so you don't know what is included in Rise, no?

Facts :

Lisk marketcap of $40,000,000
Rise marketcap of $400,000
DL(i)sk marketcap of $1.350

so as you said... sometimes a clone is much better than the original one, look at crypti compared with Lisk, but why is Rise only worth $400,000, can it not be worth $2,000,000 in the near future, and why is DL(i)sk only worth $1,350 can it not be worth $100,000 in the near future?

12 months ago, the most silly coins had marketcaps of $50,000+ easily. Not saying that DL(i)sk will have a marketcap of $100,000. Not saying that people should buy, in fact don't buy DL(i)sk now, then my 50% bonus stake will be more significate then when a lot of people are buying now. Let then buy at the end of ICO Cheesy
LiskBeliever (OP)

Activity: 126

DLISK - Next Generation Coin

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:27:30 AM

500 TWITTER FOLLOWERS - 125 FACEBOOK LIKES

Don't forget to join our bounties: On the 17th we will have our first calcuations of how many stakes that were created. For example currently we have around 23 stakes and there is one legendary member that earn 5 stakes so he has a pretty nice stake at the moment. Join us signature compaign now to earn some nice free DL(i)sk coins

* Translations             - 100,000 DL(i)sk Reserved

Form
List of translations

4-6-2016 10:19:32   mikhael   Filipino   Completed - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1498311.0
4-6-2016 18:14:11   healtheworld   chinese   Rework needed - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1498786.0
4-6-2016 19:04:58   Maicol792   Italian   Complete - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1506203.0
5-6-2016 1:23:40   Xardasim   Polish Complete - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1504826.0
4-6-2016 11:35:15   DarkNightRider   Russian Complete - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1498214.0

* Twitter Followers      - 100,000 DL(i)sk Reserved

Follow us on twitter  "https://twitter.com/Dlisk_promo" to reserve your twitter stake

Form
List of twitter users

* Signature Campaign - 300,000 DL(i)sk Reserved (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1497915.0)

Form
List of sign

* Promotion Video       -  50,000 DL(i)sk Reserved
* Marketing Leader      -  50,000 DL(i)sk Reserved (Completed)
* Signature Campaign  - 400,000 DL(i)sk Reserved (after ICO launch)
LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:06:02 AM

Countdown till end of ICO phase 1: 50% extra bonus

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:06:41 AM

LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:59:03 AM

Affiliate Marketing program - Earn 20% of your referral deposits deposits during ICO

How those it work? People are able to refer other people to join DL(i)sk ICO. If person A is depositing 1 BTC in DL(i)sk ICO then you will get 0.20 BTC extr in DL(i)sk ICO.

Example:

Total amount of BTC deposit is : 100 BTC
Total amount of BTC + referral deposits is : 110 BTC

Your personally deposit is : 1 BTC

Your referral deposit is : 5 BTC

Your stake will be = 1 BTC (personal deposit + 1 BTC (20% of 5 BTC) = 2 BTC

Your final stake in DL(i)sk coins will be: 88,000,000 / Total amount of BTC + referral deposits (so 110 BTC) * your deposit + your referral reward (so 2 BTC).

Why are we doing this?

We believe it is important ffor all of us to work together and to make a great community. If people can earn something extra then they will do more their best promoting the coin what means that more and more people will join and the value of the coin will increase step by step. Other coins has been using the same logic with success, so we are also applying this marketing strategy so that everybody will become a little piece of DL(i)sk marketing. Every ICO investor will become a sales person as he want to see his value increase.

Affillate marketing program form : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1V-0PctLRGGVuNzU5OmLriJATaVFktW6-WQe-XwDs3IM/viewform

Form

We will not publish any spreadsheet before ICO is finished so prevent cheaters. We can request prove in case that we believe that something is wrong. You cannot have two people refering to one single person. Prove will be requested from the person that reference that one person.

LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:02:26 AM

DL(i)sk is a Lisk-based currency.  DL(i)sk is a blockchain application platform and crypto-currency, which offers an all round solution for Node.js and JavaScript developers to deploy their own blockchain applications. DL(i)sk Apps are written using existing web technologies: NodeJS and JavaScript. DL(i)sk will use Forgers in the same way as how Lisk is using.

Team:

Developer Leader: Jan West

Who is Jan West?

Linkedin: Jan West

Jan West is the developer leader of DL(i)sk and is fluent in C, C++, Java and Node.js. He used to work on accounting software before starting to work on DL(i)sk. He is proponent of Linux and opensource software. In his freetime he play Counter-Strike with my friends and hack together DIY electronics.

Developer : Dmochemicz

Who is Dmochemicz?

Dmochemicz is one of the main developers of DL(i)sk. He will be responsible to make sure that everything is running smoothly and will be part of our development/test team. Dmochemicz is also the person that is responsible of creating all marketing materials that can be used for events in the future.

Marketing Leader: Qiwoman2
Facebook : Qiwoman2

Who is Qiwoman2?

As you can see she join bitcointalk on June 07, 2014. That means that she has been around for over 2 years. She is a big fan of crypto coins and spend a lot of time promoting/trading of coins. She has over 4000 posts and has been working hard with making blogs for other coins. She will be responsible of making sure that DL(i)sk get the necessary attention so that DL(i)sk can grow as fast as possible.

* Block Time: 10 seconds
* Round Time: ~17 minutes
* Confirmations for Final Transaction: 6-10
* Supply: 100 million
* DPoS
* Ticker: Dlisk

The total coin supply is 100 milllion.

90 million coins will be distributed to ICO participants

10 million coins will be reserved for:
• 1 million for pre-ICO bounties.
• 2 million for post-ICO bounties.
• 7 million for development team.

The ICO will be running from the 10th of June until July 10th.

Independent escrow:.

The first person is:  SebastianJu

ICO Bonuses for early participation

1st week : 50%
2nd week bonus: 25%
3rd week bonus: 10%
4th week bonus: 0%

The escrow address is: 178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX

I was asked by LiskBeliever the issuer, to provide an Escrow address that is used to collect the funds for the ICO of DL(i)sk Coins.

Who am I?

Iam SebastianJu, Iam escrow on Bitcointalk since years. Iam not connected to the issuer or the coin. Iam an independent third party who acts as an escrow in an attempt to make the ICO more secure. See my Servicethread for reviews: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

Safety from Escrow

Once the Wallet and the DL(i)sk Coins are released to the investors we will wait 7 days to see if problems arise with the wallet or Coin, then I will release the Bitcoins to the issuer. This way of handling things is usefull, the three days waiting time already stopped 2 scammy ICO's from happening, at least one other was stopped already before that time.

Please note that the safety I can provide only reaches up to the point where I released the bitcoins to the issuer.

Escrow Address

The escrow address is:
Code:
178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX

Don't send to a quoted escrow address. ALWAYS only check out my post directly and send to that address! And please check regularly if the escrow link or address was changed in the first post of thread. Inform me fast by pm, post in the thread about it and give red trust if possible to warn others fast then. If you sent me a pm then I will know about it and can act by giving red trust to the issuer to prevent damage.

Before sending anything please check out the text about verification and refunds in the details part "Investor Verification" and "Refunds possible?".

Before payment I would suggest you take a look at http://www.cointape.com/ to check out if the network gets spammed again. Below the graph there is shown what amount of fee is needed to get instant confirmation. Checking that page could prevent that transactions are stuck for hours or days because they dont get a confirmation.

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
160603 This is the escrow address for the ICO of DL(i)sk Coins and the escrow address is 178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
HMFvx4nyioowPiJA2ZEknNhqWQbTx2Q0AcSk8tkkui7ubYmfiPfSUERbz4QjG2lyliStZ4+GXO9AG8srN7m+TTU=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Message signed with an old address of mine, that I posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

You can check a signed message very easy. The fastest way is to visit http://wallet-2sx53n.sakurity.com/#verify.

Investor Verification

There are two ways to verify your investment which is important when, for some reason, the investment has to be refunded back to investors.

First way:

Only send Bitcoins from an address you can sign a private message from or at least where you are able to get the private key for that address! This is important since in case of REFUND you can't proof otherwise that you sent bitcoins when you, for example, sent the bitcoins directly from an Exchange. In that case better send them first to your wallet and then from there to the escrow address.

For information about what you need to sign a message you can check out this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345

Second way:

Another alternative to proof your ownership of a payment would be to send me the last 4 numbers of your user id as satoshies in your transaction.

Move your mouse over my username, see my profile id is 18640. You can see yours when you are in your profile and hover the mouse over the links on the left menu. Something like u=18640 in the links show your User-ID. The last 4 digits are 8640. When you add these 4 numbers as satoshies to your payment then it is pretty sure it's your payment too.

For example you want to send 2 bitcoins and your profile id would be 18640 then you send 2.00008640 Bitcoin.

Refunds possible?

Refunds can only be done in case the issuer agrees or there are reasons to stop the ICO by the escrow, because there came up doubts that make the ICO too insecure to proceed.

As long as you did not verify your investment transaction in some way I will see your investment as unverified. Otherwise it could mean a random person could claim an investment as his investment and steal it from a shareholder.

Refunds can only be done instantly when you can proof ownership of the investment. Either by signing a message from the sending bitcoin address or by your investment amount matching your forum user id. See description about verification above.

If you can't proof the ownership of an investment and a refund needs to be done then you need to wait some weeks so that the risk of being scammed is lower for me and the (potential real) owner of that investment. You would want I protect your investment too when someone claims it was his investment and only can show the transaction id, right?

Good luck everyone with this ICO! Smiley

Affiliate Marketing program - Earn 20% of your referral deposits deposits during ICO

How those it work? People are able to refer other people to join DL(i)sk ICO. If person A is depositing 1 BTC in DL(i)sk ICO then you will get 0.20 BTC extr in DL(i)sk ICO.

Example:

Your final stake in DL(i)sk coins will be: 88,000,000 / Total amount of BTC + referral deposits (so 110 BTC) * your deposit + your referral reward (so 2 BTC).

Why are we doing this?

We believe it is important ffor all of us to work together and to make a great community. If people can earn something extra then they will do more their best promoting the coin what means that more and more people will join and the value of the coin will increase step by step. Other coins has been using the same logic with success, so we are also applying this marketing strategy so that everybody will become a little piece of DL(i)sk marketing. Every ICO investor will become a sales person as he want to see his value increase.

Affillate marketing program form : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1V-0PctLRGGVuNzU5OmLriJATaVFktW6-WQe-XwDs3IM/viewform

Form

We will not publish any spreadsheet before ICO is finished so prevent cheaters. We can request prove in case that we believe that something is wrong. You cannot have two people refering to one single person. Prove will be requested from the person that reference that one person.

* Translations             - 100,000 DL(i)sk Reserved

Form
List of translations

4-6-2016 10:19:32   mikhael   Filipino   Completed - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1498311.0
4-6-2016 18:14:11   healtheworld   chinese   Rework needed - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1498786.0
4-6-2016 19:04:58   Maicol792   Italian   Complete - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1506203.0
5-6-2016 1:23:40   Xardasim   Polish Complete - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1504826.0
4-6-2016 11:35:15   DarkNightRider   Russian Complete - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1498214.0

* Twitter Followers      - 100,000 DL(i)sk Reserved

Follow us on twitter  "https://twitter.com/Dlisk_promo" to reserve your twitter stake

Form
List of twitter users

* Signature Campaign - 300,000 DL(i)sk Reserved (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1497915.0)

Form
List of sign

* Promotion Video       -  50,000 DL(i)sk Reserved
* Marketing Leader      -  50,000 DL(i)sk Reserved (Completed)
* Signature Campaign  - 400,000 DL(i)sk Reserved (after ICO launch)

tinaken_v

Activity: 561

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:14:51 AM

Example:

Why are we doing this?

Form

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked Great job dev. I'm a RISE believer but i will certainly promote your coin too, and invest some of my money in this project.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:20:21 AM

So on which exchange will DL(i)sk be listed?

C-CEX
Yobit (of course Smiley )
Bittrex
Poloniex
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 11:04:00 AM

This is excellent news..we will try to tell our friends about it. I will update the FB Page and my twitter also later today.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:26:51 PM

Hmm, i'll keep an eye on this.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:30:16 PM

Hmm, i'll keep an eye on this.

One of the big RISE believers on the DL(i)sk thread. Smiley
LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 01:32:42 PM

How to join:

1. Deposit your BTC to 178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX
2. Inform escrow or myself about your deposit.

Friends want to join?:

1. Fill in the form request to receive your EXTRA 20% BONUS (Affillate marketing program form : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1V-0PctLRGGVuNzU5OmLriJATaVFktW6-WQe-XwDs3IM/viewform)
2. Friend deposit his BTC to 178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX
3. Friend inform escrow or myself about the deposit.

Earn more coins by refering friends. Spread the word and make DL(i)sk big.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: