Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:53:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Rebrand - Whiat should DLISK been called?
DAPPSTER - 17 (68%)
DAPPZY - 1 (4%)
DAPPERO - 2 (8%)
TIDAL - 2 (8%)
SATURN - 2 (8%)
Option 6 - 0 (0%)
Option 7 - 1 (4%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN.  (Read 119446 times)
Viecoin

Activity: 852
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:59:18 AM

7 Transactions with 2.96950089 BTC

Lol... I'll take 3btc's to NOT have a website or coin yet, with cheap ass ann page. This is awesome idea.

Placebo says he will invest here. I believe him.
eneyardi

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:33:33 AM

Lol... I'll take 3btc's to NOT have a website or coin yet, with cheap ass ann page. This is awesome idea.

How to invest?
doktor1897

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 03:53:54 AM

when these coins will be released , I would like to hear her

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:23:13 AM

If dev stumped up the 7.5 BTC to be listed on Trex I would buy in.

That would be earning the premine and showing long term dedication.

And it would likely pump and make a bunch of $$

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
LiskBeliever (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

DLISK - Next Generation Coin

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:13:04 AM

How to invest?

Deposit your coins to 178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX

https://blockchain.info/address/178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX

Investor Verification

There are two ways to verify your investment which is important when, for some reason, the investment has to be refunded back to investors.

First way:

Only send Bitcoins from an address you can sign a private message from or at least where you are able to get the private key for that address! This is important since in case of REFUND you can't proof otherwise that you sent bitcoins when you, for example, sent the bitcoins directly from an Exchange. In that case better send them first to your wallet and then from there to the escrow address.

For information about what you need to sign a message you can check out this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345

Second way:

Another alternative to proof your ownership of a payment would be to send me the last 4 numbers of your user id as satoshies in your transaction.

Move your mouse over my username, see my profile id is 18640. You can see yours when you are in your profile and hover the mouse over the links on the left menu. Something like u=18640 in the links show your User-ID. The last 4 digits are 8640. When you add these 4 numbers as satoshies to your payment then it is pretty sure it's your payment too.

For example you want to send 2 bitcoins and your profile id would be 18640 then you send 2.00008640 Bitcoin.

LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:14:34 AM

The premine will be locked in the escrow address.
LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:42:20 AM

Affiliate Marketing program - Earn 20% of your referral deposits deposits during ICO

How those it work? People are able to refer other people to join DL(i)sk ICO. If person A is depositing 1 BTC in DL(i)sk ICO then you will get 0.20 BTC extr in DL(i)sk ICO.

Example:

Total amount of BTC deposit is : 100 BTC
Total amount of BTC + referral deposits is : 110 BTC

Your personally deposit is : 1 BTC

Your referral deposit is : 5 BTC

Your stake will be = 1 BTC (personal deposit + 1 BTC (20% of 5 BTC) = 2 BTC

Your final stake in DL(i)sk coins will be: 88,000,000 / Total amount of BTC + referral deposits (so 110 BTC) * your deposit + your referral reward (so 2 BTC).

Why are we doing this?

We believe it is important ffor all of us to work together and to make a great community. If people can earn something extra then they will do more their best promoting the coin what means that more and more people will join and the value of the coin will increase step by step. Other coins has been using the same logic with success, so we are also applying this marketing strategy so that everybody will become a little piece of DL(i)sk marketing. Every ICO investor will become a sales person as he want to see his value increase.

Affillate marketing program form : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1V-0PctLRGGVuNzU5OmLriJATaVFktW6-WQe-XwDs3IM/viewform

Form

We will not publish any spreadsheet before ICO is finished so prevent cheaters. We can request prove in case that we believe that something is wrong. You cannot have two people refering to one single person. Prove will be requested from the person that reference that one person.
tinaken_v

Activity: 561

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:23:28 AM

WALLET

Countdown till end of ICO phase 1: 50% extra bonus

How to join:

1. Deposit your BTC to 178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX
2. Inform escrow or myself about your deposit.

Friends want to join?:

1. Fill in the form request to receive your EXTRA 20% BONUS (Affillate marketing program form : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1V-0PctLRGGVuNzU5OmLriJATaVFktW6-WQe-XwDs3IM/viewform)
2. Friend deposit his BTC to 178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX
3. Friend inform escrow or myself about the deposit.

Earn more coins by refering friends. Spread the word and make DL(i)sk big.

Just posting for the screenshots.

doktor1897

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 10:56:51 AM

Affiliate Marketing program - Earn 20% of your referral deposits deposits during ICO

How those it work? People are able to refer other people to join DL(i)sk ICO. If person A is depositing 1 BTC in DL(i)sk ICO then you will get 0.20 BTC extr in DL(i)sk ICO.

Example:

Your final stake in DL(i)sk coins will be: 88,000,000 / Total amount of BTC + referral deposits (so 110 BTC) * your deposit + your referral reward (so 2 BTC).

Why are we doing this?

We believe it is important ffor all of us to work together and to make a great community. If people can earn something extra then they will do more their best promoting the coin what means that more and more people will join and the value of the coin will increase step by step. Other coins has been using the same logic with success, so we are also applying this marketing strategy so that everybody will become a little piece of DL(i)sk marketing. Every ICO investor will become a sales person as he want to see his value increase.

Affillate marketing program form : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1V-0PctLRGGVuNzU5OmLriJATaVFktW6-WQe-XwDs3IM/viewform

Form

We will not publish any spreadsheet before ICO is finished so prevent cheaters. We can request prove in case that we believe that something is wrong. You cannot have two people refering to one single person. Prove will be requested from the person that reference that one person.

how to start it ? I am still confused

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
tinaken_v

Activity: 561

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:34:40 AM

Example:

Why are we doing this?

Form

how to start it ? I am still confused

Just fill in the form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1V-0PctLRGGVuNzU5OmLriJATaVFktW6-WQe-XwDs3IM/viewform and use my name as ref Smiley and deposit your BTC to the escrow wallet.

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:47:34 AM

I think if this hit Bittrex then everybody that join the ICO will make 1000% - 10000% profit, at least if the amount stay like this.
cebb

Activity: 545

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:03:34 PM

I think if this hit Bittrex then everybody that join the ICO will make 1000% - 10000% profit, at least if the amount stay like this.

Nope. If the amount stays low there will be another ico or even third ico to finish the project and raise funds for exchange listing. Dev told that himself see his post history.

There is no way this coin will get listed on bittrex. After the ico is over dev will copy the lisk code, change the logo, collect his escrowed btc and leave.
Investing in this shitcoin is a very bad idea. Scamcoins like this gives whole community a bad reputation.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:16:11 PM

Nope. If the amount stays low there will be another ico or even third ico to finish the project and raise funds for exchange listing. Dev told that himself see his post history.

There is no way this coin will get listed on bittrex. After the ico is over dev will copy the lisk code, change the logo, collect his escrowed btc and leave.
Investing in this shitcoin is a very bad idea. Scamcoins like this gives whole community a bad reputation.

That is why there is a escrow to cover us... btw. the so-called shitcoins... do you see what is happening with Waves? Did people lose $29M....? Still no exchange at all. I know a lot of coins are worhless after some time. I have been in this business long enough, but there are a lot of coins that really make it ...WBB...CLAM...GAME... I agree dev won't pay 7.5 BTC if ICO funds is only 3 BTC... but that doesn't mean that it is shit... what if everything is working smoothly? I join almost all ICOs and certainly when there is a escrow available and then i will see what happens next. Maybe it is worthless, maybe you have a big winner. Community support is building maybe because of the free coins, maybe not.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:19:48 PM

reserved

why in the hell are you saying reserved Cheesy
doktor1897

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:38:04 PM

whether his wallet as Lisk

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:42:51 PM

What is your question?
LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:48:49 PM

We have now more then 650 people following us on twitter. Thanks for all the support.
cebb

Activity: 545

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:49:31 PM

That is why there is a escrow to cover us... btw. the so-called shitcoins... do you see what is happening with Waves? Did people lose $29M....? Still no exchange at all. I know a lot of coins are worhless after some time. I have been in this business long enough, but there are a lot of coins that really make it ...WBB...CLAM...GAME... I agree dev won't pay 7.5 BTC if ICO funds is only 3 BTC... but that doesn't mean that it is shit... what if everything is working smoothly? I join almost all ICOs and certainly when there is a escrow available and then i will see what happens next. Maybe it is worthless, maybe you have a big winner. Community support is building maybe because of the free coins, maybe not.

Are you seriously comparing waves with this shit? Waves raised 30k BTC and this coin have raised THREE till now. Waves is coded from scratch so it might take few days extra than estimated to launch. no big deal.

Escrow is only good till the ico participants are paid theirs dlisk coins. There is no escrow for ongoing development of coin or even listing on an exchange.

And by the way i have been here longer than you. Dont believe me? check our joining dates.
doktor1897

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:51:01 PM

What is your question?

how to get a wallet dlisk

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:51:52 PM

What is your question?

how to get a wallet dlisk

My firend.... DL(i)sk is still in ICO. There isn't a wallet available.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: