Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:33:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Rebrand - Whiat should DLISK been called?
DAPPSTER - 17 (68%)
DAPPZY - 1 (4%)
DAPPERO - 2 (8%)
TIDAL - 2 (8%)
SATURN - 2 (8%)
Option 6 - 0 (0%)
Option 7 - 1 (4%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN.  (Read 119440 times)
LiskBeliever (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

DLISK - Next Generation Coin

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:14:56 PM

Marketing Update

Currently we have 664 twitter followers what means that we still see a increase of around 40 - 50 people per day.

66 people are using our signature. That is a small increase but we should see a big spike in the coming weeks.

3.06 BTC has been deposit so far : https://blockchain.info/address/178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX

yes! DL(i)sk so far has interesting development

I will post some screenshots of the website then it will become interesting.   Kiss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:26:43 PM

I will post some screenshots of the website then it will become interesting.   Kiss

Have you figured out how to post screenshots on Bitcointalk yet?  That would be a good start Grin
doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:27:07 PM

Marketing Update

Currently we have 664 twitter followers what means that we still see a increase of around 40 - 50 people per day.

66 people are using our signature. That is a small increase but we should see a big spike in the coming weeks.

3.06 BTC has been deposit so far : https://blockchain.info/address/178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX

yes! DL(i)sk so far has interesting development

yes it is very goood.cause we always monitor the development of its

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:29:30 PM

There is no development.  Dev can't figure out how to post screenshots in Bitcointalk.  Even qiwoman2 has abandoned this shit.
doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:34:14 PM

There is no development.  Dev can't figure out how to post screenshots in Bitcointalk.  Even qiwoman2 has abandoned this shit.

we always wait

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:35:34 PM

we always wait

Just be careful anyway.  I've seen how this shit works.  Dev does just enough copy and pasting to collect the escrow money and then disappears - has happened hundreds of times before.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:36:11 PM

Have you figured out how to post screenshots on Bitcointalk yet?  That would be a good start Grin

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin Grin A Hero Member  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin and she don't know that Newbies cannot post images.  Grin  Grin
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:38:41 PM

we always wait

Just be careful anyway.  I've seen how this shit works.  Dev does just enough copy and pasting to collect the escrow money and then disappears - has happened hundreds of times before.

and it has happened hundreds of times before that people are fudding threads for their own interest. Everything is scam on BCT, check all the threads, they are always some idiots that are saying scam... even without reading anything in the thread. And a hero member that doesn't know that Newbies cannot post any pictures, that is really a hero  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy
LiskBeliever (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

DLISK - Next Generation Coin

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:44:14 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2016, 08:18:23 PM by LiskBeliever

Website Pictures

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:44:50 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2016, 08:20:02 PM by placebo

Website Pictures

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:47:09 PM

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin Grin A Hero Member  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin and she don't know that Newbies cannot post images.  Grin  Grin

Firstly not a she not that you would get that right.  Also newbies can post images as long as they do it the right way.  Not that accuracy or making any sense is your strong point Grin
Vaccinus

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:50:39 PM

i think dev should stop riding the lisk hype, it's dead already the price is very low, i see no recover

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:54:15 PM

i think dev should stop riding the lisk hype, it's dead already the price is very low, i see no recover

I'm flip and flop LISK several times, perfect coin to make money on...
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:59:28 PM

He's got that right.  No coin is going to go up in a linear fashion.  The volatility is what allows people to make a profit.  It is quite likely if you buy during the lows and sell during the highs you can increase your holdings and in the long term if does make an ether like rise you will have a decent amount to profit off.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:09:04 PM

He's got that right.  No coin is going to go up in a linear fashion.  The volatility is what allows people to make a profit.  It is quite likely if you buy during the lows and sell during the highs you can increase your holdings and in the long term if does make an ether like rise you will have a decent amount to profit off.

Do i see that correct? I got that right... Why do you think that i join ICO and dump when listing? Why do you think that i buyback the same coins when there is enough volume and community interest? I'm here just for the money. Will DLISK be a success? Yes, at ICO you will be able to sell at 200% profit, and later, nobody knows... most likely drop like all other coins and then depending on demand and comminity you will be able to flip and flop that coin. Not sure if that will work with DLISK or RISE or BRK, but it works with LISK...
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:11:28 PM

Do i see that correct? I got that right... Why do you think that i join ICO and dump when listing? Why do you think that i buyback the same coins when there is enough volume and community interest? I'm here just for the money. Will DLISK be a success? Yes, at ICO you will be able to sell at 200% profit, and later, nobody knows... most likely drop like all other coins and then depending on demand and comminity you will be able to flip and flop that coin. Not sure if that will work with DLISK or RISE or BRK, but it works with LISK...

I understand that but promoting this kind of crap (DLISK) harms the whole community.  I don't know why you don't get that.  You should know given the problems that happened a couple of years ago.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:24:08 PM

I understand that but promoting this kind of crap (DLISK) harms the whole community.  I don't know why you don't get that.  You should know given the problems that happened a couple of years ago.

The problems a couple of years ago was 'students' they saw suddenly BTC moving from $8 to $1300 and they started creating a lot of shitcoins... that is why almost all coins are worth a lot less then a few years ago. People aren't crazy to put a lot of money in altcoins. Promoting is a big word.. i have invested some money on this ICO (as in many other icos) and of course i want some returns. I'm not posting more messages on this thread then on the RISE thread, or on the BRK thread. But saying that everything is scam is also a little too easy, don't you think? There are a lot of coins that are doing well after a few weeks/months, some good examples are CLAM, WBB, GAME.... this is a risk market, everybody knows that. Nobody thought that ETH would become a $18 coin when it was only $0.5 in the beginning. WBB was a $20k coin and now $500k. That is why people will keep investing in coins, as one day they maybe have this high flyer. Will it be DLISK? I don't know, you don't know, nobody knows. Will they deliver what is written? Maybe, maybe not. But i'm looking at how much there is in the ICO account and how i can make profit out of a coin. Lets face it... if that ICO stay so low, then at launch everybody will make good money as people that thought it was scam will maybe start buying when it hit a exchange... and another point is, if you have a good community and they do some tweets, then a lot can happen...
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:27:33 PM

The problems a couple of years ago was 'students' they saw suddenly BTC moving from $8 to $1300 and they started creating a lot of shitcoins... that is why almost all coins are worth a lot less then a few years ago. People aren't crazy to put a lot of money in altcoins. Promoting is a big word.. i have invested some money on this ICO (as in many other icos) and of course i want some returns. I'm not posting more messages on this thread then on the RISE thread, or on the BRK thread. But saying that everything is scam is also a little too easy, don't you think? There are a lot of coins that are doing well after a few weeks/months, some good examples are CLAM, WBB, GAME.... this is a risk market, everybody knows that. Nobody thought that ETH would become a $18 coin when it was only $0.5 in the beginning. WBB was a $20k coin and now $500k. That is why people will keep investing in coins, as one day they maybe have this high flyer. Will it be DLISK? I don't know, you don't know, nobody knows. Will they deliver what is written? Maybe, maybe not. But i'm looking at how much there is in the ICO account and how i can make profit out of a coin. Lets face it... if that ICO stay so low, then at launch everybody will make good money as people that thought it was scam will maybe start buying when it hit a exchange... and another point is, if you have a good community and they do some tweets, then a lot can happen...

No.  A community is not going to turn a scam like this into a real coin.  You need both community and good developers.  To compare this to ether is just ridiculous.  Ether has Vitalik and whole team of brilliant people behind it in addition to a huge community.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:36:03 PM

No.  A community is not going to turn a scam like this into a real coin.  You need both community and good developers.  To compare this to ether is just ridiculous.  Ether has Vitalik and whole team of brilliant people behind it in addition to a huge community.

You don't have to compare ether with any other coin.... i mean, ether is of another level, that is the BTC of 2016... a coin is just based on software... a lot depends on community, you can have the best coin ever but without a community it will not move... you can have the worst coin ever but with a lot of community support and people will trade it, and when there is trades you can make money. Lets first see and wait.

1. Will the launch be successful? Yes/NO? Based on this you will see more people joining or leaving the coin.
2. What are the plans after the launch? Based on this you will find out if it was scam or not. But when it is scam why wait 1 month to get your profit. I mean when you want to scam people, just make a ICO of 1 week take money and next week make another ICO and another and another.... why waiting so long?
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:40:25 PM

You don't have to compare ether with any other coin.... i mean, ether is of another level, that is the BTC of 2016... a coin is just based on software... a lot depends on community, you can have the best coin ever but without a community it will not move... you can have the worst coin ever but with a lot of community support and people will trade it, and when there is trades you can make money. Lets first see and wait.

1. Will the launch be successful? Yes/NO? Based on this you will see more people joining or leaving the coin.
2. What are the plans after the launch? Based on this you will find out if it was scam or not. But when it is scam why wait 1 month to get your profit. I mean when you want to scam people, just make a ICO of 1 week take money and next week make another ICO and another and another.... why waiting so long?

To do just enough to collect on the escrow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: