Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:55:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Rebrand - Whiat should DLISK been called?
DAPPSTER - 17 (68%)
DAPPZY - 1 (4%)
DAPPERO - 2 (8%)
TIDAL - 2 (8%)
SATURN - 2 (8%)
Option 6 - 0 (0%)
Option 7 - 1 (4%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN.  (Read 119446 times)
supercops

Activity: 589
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 10:59:15 PM

Hello,
How many days left for 25% bonus?

▄███▄
       ▄████████
    ▄██████▀▀▀███
 ▄██████▀      ▀▀███▄
▀▀███████▄▄       ▀██▀
    ▀████████▄▄
       ▀█████████▄
          ▀▀████████▄
  ▄██▄▄       ▀▀███████▄▄
 ▀███▄▄      ▄██████▀
    ███▄▄▄██████▀
       ████████▀
          ▀███▀
.Sobit.[
▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄▄ ██▄
▄██         ▄▄▄██████  ██▄
██    ▄▄▄███████▀████   ██
██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████    ██
██    ▀████▀ ▄██████    ██
██       ▀ ▄███████     ██
▀██        ██▀█████    ██▀
▀██       █   ▀██    ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀
CN - EN
⬢  Twitter
⬢  Facebook
⬢  Reddit
]
blocks.explorer

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 10:59:40 PM

Website is now up and running.

What we still need to add:

1. Sign up/Login screen to allow people to register for newsletters (this will be linked to a bounty as well)

What are our concerns?

1. Lack of investment in ICO. We are looking into the option to get DLISK listed as crowdfund on Bittrex, but the problem is that this cost money. As earlier told, if ICO phase 1 (and 2) would hit 10 BTC then we would move to Bittrex and check if it was possible to run a crowdfund on Bittrex. The cost price for this is 7.5 BTC. We don't have any issues with naming the people that are responsible for the coin, and send Bittrex the necessary documents but currently the ICO amount is 3 BTC.

2. Marketing money - Again the same story. With the low amount in ICO we cannot spend $1000 on ads on coinmarketcap.com and other major sites.

3. FUD - A lot of FUD was available on this thread saying that this coin will never work, that dev cannot create a coin. Now everything is released and the FUDDERS are all gone because they have been proven wrong. The problem is damage has been made.

Then make the non-believers believe. talk the talk & walk the walk. Bittrex is too expensive if there is not interest in phase 1 then you'll just spend a lot trying to list ico in bittrex.
Fudders will be fudders like trolls will be trolls.
Its too early for exit strategy.
LiskBeliever (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

DLISK - Next Generation Coin

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:00:21 PM

Hello,

Countdown till end of ICO phase 2: 25% extra bonus

LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:02:14 PM

Website is now up and running.

What we still need to add:

1. Sign up/Login screen to allow people to register for newsletters (this will be linked to a bounty as well)

What are our concerns?

1. Lack of investment in ICO. We are looking into the option to get DLISK listed as crowdfund on Bittrex, but the problem is that this cost money. As earlier told, if ICO phase 1 (and 2) would hit 10 BTC then we would move to Bittrex and check if it was possible to run a crowdfund on Bittrex. The cost price for this is 7.5 BTC. We don't have any issues with naming the people that are responsible for the coin, and send Bittrex the necessary documents but currently the ICO amount is 3 BTC.

2. Marketing money - Again the same story. With the low amount in ICO we cannot spend $1000 on ads on coinmarketcap.com and other major sites.

3. FUD - A lot of FUD was available on this thread saying that this coin will never work, that dev cannot create a coin. Now everything is released and the FUDDERS are all gone because they have been proven wrong. The problem is damage has been made.

Then make the non-believers believe. talk the talk & walk the walk. Bittrex is too expensive if there is not interest in phase 1 then you'll just spend a lot trying to list ico in bittrex.
Fudders will be fudders like trolls will be trolls.
Its too early for exit strategy.

Maybe people don't trust a escrow via one person. There is no exit strategy. It will make it harder to achieve the final goals, but when we achieve it then a lot of early investors will be very pleased!
tinaken_v

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:08:48 PM

Hello,

I will send another small deposit. If you see that this coin only has 3 BTC in ICO and you have everything ready weeks before launch. When you compare that with other coins then this is a much better start.

LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:27:31 PM

Marketing cost:

Hi,

Pricing for the top banner is $4.00 per 1000 impressions (BTC Equivalent). It's up to you how long the campaign runs but the more impressions per day purchased, the more frequent the ad will show up. Advertisers usually buy at least 10k impressions per day. Upon request, we'll send impression and click stats. Let us know if you have any more questions.

--
CoinMarketCap Support
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:43:49 AM

All I think is going in the right direction.

Cool

Yes this of course, going in the right direction is definitely crucial.  Cheesy
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:46:30 AM

I'm personally writing this text personally to let LiskBeliever know that if the DL(i)sk is going to be as spectacular as the pic of the fireworks, then I'm truly glad I've joined the personal text and sig campaign  Smiley

I don't think there is a lot of fireworks here...not complaining as this will give a much better ROI then coins like LISK, WAVES, RISE, BRK. Cheesy

Me either, no complaints. The firework picture is cool - it lets me think of celebration time. It steers my thought to a 'happy place'  Smiley
me1507

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gon Totto

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:04:56 AM

if we can deposit into website and we know how much our DLISK, like RISE website investment, that will be much easier to invest
LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:33:55 AM

if we can deposit into website and we know how much our DLISK, like RISE website investment, that will be much easier to invest

Yes and No. Here ICO address is from escrow, you don't need a website for doing a deposit. On another topic, we are planning to add a database on our website so that you can sign in for the newsletter and use it in the future.
LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:38:21 AM

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:36:53 AM

Everybody that join DL(i)sk, please contact me to become my referral. I give 50% of the 20% that i receive as referral bonus to YOU!!! So you deposit 1 BTC -> i receive 0.20 BTC in DL(i)sk coins and you will receive 0.10 BTC in DL(i)sk coins from me.

Fill in Referral form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1V-0PctLRGGVuNzU5OmLriJATaVFktW6-WQe-XwDs3IM/viewform) and when i receive my bonus you will receive yours. So this means a 35% bonus for you Wink and a extra 10% for me Cheesy
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:02:37 AM

where do I sign up and join ICO please?

To peel or not to peel.
LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:15:34 AM

where do I sign up and join ICO please?

The escrow address is: 178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX

I was asked by LiskBeliever the issuer, to provide an Escrow address that is used to collect the funds for the ICO of DL(i)sk Coins.

Who am I?

Iam SebastianJu, Iam escrow on Bitcointalk since years. Iam not connected to the issuer or the coin. Iam an independent third party who acts as an escrow in an attempt to make the ICO more secure. See my Servicethread for reviews: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

Safety from Escrow

Once the Wallet and the DL(i)sk Coins are released to the investors we will wait 7 days to see if problems arise with the wallet or Coin, then I will release the Bitcoins to the issuer. This way of handling things is usefull, the three days waiting time already stopped 2 scammy ICO's from happening, at least one other was stopped already before that time.

Please note that the safety I can provide only reaches up to the point where I released the bitcoins to the issuer.

Escrow Address

The escrow address is:
Code:
178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX

Don't send to a quoted escrow address. ALWAYS only check out my post directly and send to that address! And please check regularly if the escrow link or address was changed in the first post of thread. Inform me fast by pm, post in the thread about it and give red trust if possible to warn others fast then. If you sent me a pm then I will know about it and can act by giving red trust to the issuer to prevent damage.

Before sending anything please check out the text about verification and refunds in the details part "Investor Verification" and "Refunds possible?".

Before payment I would suggest you take a look at http://www.cointape.com/ to check out if the network gets spammed again. Below the graph there is shown what amount of fee is needed to get instant confirmation. Checking that page could prevent that transactions are stuck for hours or days because they dont get a confirmation.

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
160603 This is the escrow address for the ICO of DL(i)sk Coins and the escrow address is 178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
HMFvx4nyioowPiJA2ZEknNhqWQbTx2Q0AcSk8tkkui7ubYmfiPfSUERbz4QjG2lyliStZ4+GXO9AG8srN7m+TTU=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Message signed with an old address of mine, that I posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

You can check a signed message very easy. The fastest way is to visit http://wallet-2sx53n.sakurity.com/#verify.

Investor Verification

There are two ways to verify your investment which is important when, for some reason, the investment has to be refunded back to investors.

First way:

Only send Bitcoins from an address you can sign a private message from or at least where you are able to get the private key for that address! This is important since in case of REFUND you can't proof otherwise that you sent bitcoins when you, for example, sent the bitcoins directly from an Exchange. In that case better send them first to your wallet and then from there to the escrow address.

For information about what you need to sign a message you can check out this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345

Second way:

Another alternative to proof your ownership of a payment would be to send me the last 4 numbers of your user id as satoshies in your transaction.

Move your mouse over my username, see my profile id is 18640. You can see yours when you are in your profile and hover the mouse over the links on the left menu. Something like u=18640 in the links show your User-ID. The last 4 digits are 8640. When you add these 4 numbers as satoshies to your payment then it is pretty sure it's your payment too.

For example you want to send 2 bitcoins and your profile id would be 18640 then you send 2.00008640 Bitcoin.

Refunds possible?

Refunds can only be done in case the issuer agrees or there are reasons to stop the ICO by the escrow, because there came up doubts that make the ICO too insecure to proceed.

As long as you did not verify your investment transaction in some way I will see your investment as unverified. Otherwise it could mean a random person could claim an investment as his investment and steal it from a shareholder.

Refunds can only be done instantly when you can proof ownership of the investment. Either by signing a message from the sending bitcoin address or by your investment amount matching your forum user id. See description about verification above.

If you can't proof the ownership of an investment and a refund needs to be done then you need to wait some weeks so that the risk of being scammed is lower for me and the (potential real) owner of that investment. You would want I protect your investment too when someone claims it was his investment and only can show the transaction id, right?

Good luck everyone with this ICO! Smiley

So keep it simple:

Deposit your BTCs to : 178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX

Inform myself and SebastianJU. If you use your 4 digits then no screenshots are needed as we will know that you did this deposit. If you are using another wallet, then send a screenshot to myself and SebastianJU.

gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:05:34 PM

thanks so I send t 0.30089189 to  178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX

will do it tonight. Thanks placebo for all the help dude Smiley Is there anyway you get the affiliate stuff because if it wasnt for you I would not be entering Smiley

To peel or not to peel.
ElitistCA

Activity: 477

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:13:11 PM

Hi, is this pure LISK clone or does it have some features that are different?
I would also like to know how many BTC is already invested.
Thank you.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:14:21 PM

thanks so I send t 0.30089189 to  178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX

will do it tonight. Thanks placebo for all the help dude Smiley Is there anyway you get the affiliate stuff because if it wasnt for you I would not be entering Smiley

Before you found that number Cheesy it took me some time too Cheesy
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:15:49 PM

Thank you.

Code is already available Wink Did you check it? Smiley If i check the roadmap then it is more a RISE clone based on LISK code Smiley So a lot of backporting will happen for sure Cheesy
ElitistCA

Activity: 477

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:23:45 PM

Thank you.

Code is already available Wink Did you check it? Smiley If i check the roadmap then it is more a RISE clone based on LISK code Smiley So a lot of backporting will happen for sure Cheesy

LOL not everyone on BTT can read and compare codes Cheesy I hold bachelor in linguistics, Im here to translate OP Cheesy

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:41:56 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2016, 12:53:29 PM by st4nl3y

Thank you.

Oh c'mon placebo seriously? road map? it looks like it was done in 2 minutes by someone who can't even spell properly. You call this a road map??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: