Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:35:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Rebrand - Whiat should DLISK been called?
DAPPSTER - 17 (68%)
DAPPZY - 1 (4%)
DAPPERO - 2 (8%)
TIDAL - 2 (8%)
SATURN - 2 (8%)
Option 6 - 0 (0%)
Option 7 - 1 (4%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN.  (Read 119446 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:44:30 PM

Ah Dolores, the gem calling everything scam in Waves last night asking the devs to put up artificial buy walls because her investment was sinking.  Everything is a scam to BTT.  It's under escrow, devs don't get coins for at least a week to make sure the wallet is stable. Not sure how that is a scam.

you will come here crying and whining after placebo dump all his 7 million coins.

Wait Smiley 90M in ICO, Total of 5.45, my investment 1.20 so I've 19,800,000 coins, so i can dump 19,800,000 coins at the moment Cheesy
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:48:49 PM

Ah Dolores, the gem calling everything scam in Waves last night asking the devs to put up artificial buy walls because her investment was sinking.  Everything is a scam to BTT.  It's under escrow, devs don't get coins for at least a week to make sure the wallet is stable. Not sure how that is a scam.

Ah... newbie accounts... we all know that you need to ignore those people... that are accounts from people that don't want to use their own name to post what they are thinking. Indeed. How can it be scam if everything is under escrow...He listed all so-called my scam coins, and he even don't know the 2 real coins that i have developed myself, and he has listed so many coins that i even never heard off, or just pumped and dumped for the fun. Most likely a baby that lost $1 on one of those coins.
Developer Leader: Jan West
Developer : Dmochemicz

who is Jan West and Dmochemicz? where is there personal pictures?

Obviously its fake names to fool only noobs.

The so called Jan West made his link... profile in about 30 seconds!!!!

Lol you just reminded them and now they will also post fake pictures  Cheesy

People know that you should not trust names or pictures... Sasha is not the real name of Waves dev too...  you know what matter? This https://github.com/DLiskProject/dlisk is what matters. Do you know the dev name of BTC, LTC, FTC? I have no clue who those devs are... do you? Do i care? Does someone care? Do you want to visit dev to drink beer or a cop of coffee? I care about profit... if dev is now calling Jan West or Piet West or Client West... i really don't care... if he has linked in or not, who cares? do you? if you trade a coin will you check linked in? I don't think so... i check BID- ASK - Buy support - Sell support. How much i have to move the price higher - How much i can profit out of it. That is the only think that i care about.

tinaken_v

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:20:57 PM

Another Crypti coin clone. Lets see how good this one is. LISK/RISE/DLISK

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:24:13 PM

People know that you should not trust names or pictures... Sasha is not the real name of Waves dev too...  you know what matter? This https://github.com/DLiskProject/dlisk is what matters. Do you know the dev name of BTC, LTC, FTC? I have no clue who those devs are... do you? Do i care? Does someone care? Do you want to visit dev to drink beer or a cop of coffee? I care about profit... if dev is now calling Jan West or Piet West or Client West... i really don't care... if he has linked in or not, who cares? do you? if you trade a coin will you check linked in? I don't think so... i check BID- ASK - Buy support - Sell support. How much i have to move the price higher - How much i can profit out of it. That is the only think that i care about.

The most important question to ask is.  Will this coin launch be delayed by dev eating?
LiskBeliever (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

DLISK - Next Generation Coin

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:26:00 PM

The most important question to ask is.  Will this coin launch be delayed by dev eating?

Huh Our code is already available, so it can be tested by community if they want it. We can launch today if we want it.
LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:27:27 PM

Join our signature campaign:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1497915.0

Don't forget to fill in the form

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xdhHck4PB3tfF1LHtO6dBj8-t89M3FtaaxXhut3pIw0/viewform#start=invite
TravelsAsia

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:28:12 PM

People know that you should not trust names or pictures... Sasha is not the real name of Waves dev too...  you know what matter? This https://github.com/DLiskProject/dlisk is what matters. Do you know the dev name of BTC, LTC, FTC? I have no clue who those devs are... do you? Do i care? Does someone care? Do you want to visit dev to drink beer or a cop of coffee? I care about profit... if dev is now calling Jan West or Piet West or Client West... i really don't care... if he has linked in or not, who cares? do you? if you trade a coin will you check linked in? I don't think so... i check BID- ASK - Buy support - Sell support. How much i have to move the price higher - How much i can profit out of it. That is the only think that i care about.

The most important question to ask is.  Will this coin launch be delayed by dev eating?

Huh Our code is already available, so it can be tested by community if they want it. We can launch today if we want it.

Did you outline the launch strategy yet? I mean everything from verification of funds, wallet testing etc All 3 major launches (Lisk, Waves and Rise) still had major issues in this area.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:30:43 PM

Did you outline the launch strategy yet? I mean everything from verification of funds. testing etc..  All 3 major launches (Lisk, Waves and Rise) still had major issues in this area.

Yes and how will you deal with the eating problem? Do you have a special strategy?
LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:34:10 PM

Did you outline the launch strategy yet? I mean everything from verification of funds. testing etc..  All 3 major launches (Lisk, Waves and Rise) still had major issues in this area.

Community can test the coin if they want. We already did our testing and everything is ready. Verification of funds. SebastianJU is our escrow so he will receive the DL(i)sk coins and will distribute the funds based on investment.

Bounties will be handled by ourself. We will set a specific date and time when we will payout the bounties. Bounties will be paid out one week after ICO investors receive their coins.

1. We will contact several exchanges, depending on ICO funds we will be able to contact Bittrex or not. At current price we don't have enough ICO funds to contact Bittrex to get DL(i)sk listed as a sponser coin.

2. We will contact Yobit and C-CEX for direct listing of DL(i)sk

3. We will send a request form to Poloniex to consider DL(i)sk

4. We will add promotion on coinmarketcap so that our banner is being displayed all the time so that people will see that DL(i)sk has been launched.

5. Marketing program will be released when we have more details about how much we can spend on it.
LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:35:14 PM

Yes and how will you deal with the eating problem? Do you have a special strategy?

What do you mean with eating problem? I don't understand.
TravelsAsia

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:36:02 PM

Bounties will be handled by ourself. We will set a specific date and time when we will payout the bounties. Bounties will be paid out one week after ICO investors receive their coins.

Smart move on the bounties.
TravelsAsia

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:36:54 PM

People know that you should not trust names or pictures... Sasha is not the real name of Waves dev too...  you know what matter? This https://github.com/DLiskProject/dlisk is what matters. Do you know the dev name of BTC, LTC, FTC? I have no clue who those devs are... do you? Do i care? Does someone care? Do you want to visit dev to drink beer or a cop of coffee? I care about profit... if dev is now calling Jan West or Piet West or Client West... i really don't care... if he has linked in or not, who cares? do you? if you trade a coin will you check linked in? I don't think so... i check BID- ASK - Buy support - Sell support. How much i have to move the price higher - How much i can profit out of it. That is the only think that i care about.

The most important question to ask is.  Will this coin launch be delayed by dev eating?

Did you outline the launch strategy yet? I mean everything from verification of funds. testing etc..  All 3 major launches (Lisk, Waves and Rise) still had major issues in this area.

It's a running joke in the Rise community. According to the anxious investors, dev is always away eating.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:39:52 PM

Did you outline the launch strategy yet? I mean everything from verification of funds. testing etc..  All 3 major launches (Lisk, Waves and Rise) still had major issues in this area.

It's a running joke in the Rise community. According to the anxious investors, dev is always away eating.

Yes and in LISK it's because Max doesn't have enough beard development.  His bearding skills are deficient.
LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:43:27 PM

Yes and in LISK it's because Max doesn't have enough beard development.  His bearding skills are deficient.

ok. Feel free to try test DL(i)sk "https://github.com/DLiskProject/dlisk" and to report any bugs when you found those. I know that some people already are doing some testing or at least send me their wallet address from testnet for their bounties Smiley
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:15:14 PM

i can use a pizza Cheesy
fraggyb

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:15:56 PM

Sounds pretty interesting!  Signed up for the bounties and will hopefully have some BTC spare very soon to put into the ICO.
dolores13

Activity: 299
Merit: 271

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:22:13 PM

WARNING!!

DONT INVEST IN THIS COIN BECAUSE THE REAL DEV STAND BEHIND IS placebo : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=164164 , known as scammer made tens of scamcoins projects and left them all , INVEST IN DL(i)sk MEANS GIVE YOUR BITCOINS TO THE SCAMMER.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:25:09 PM

Placebo is dev of Waves, LISK, RISE, BRK, BTC, LTC, FTC.. check coinmarketcap for the full list Cheesy It seems like i'm dev of 647 coins at the moment, but not all coins are listed there, so i think i'm close to 2000 coins Cheesy
omegaaf

Activity: 181
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:30:13 PM

Placebo is dev of Waves, LISK, RISE, BRK, BTC, LTC, FTC.. check coinmarketcap for the full list Cheesy It seems like i'm dev of 647 coins at the moment, but not all coins are listed there, so i think i'm close to 2000 coins Cheesy

Congratulations. That's a serious milestone.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:34:13 PM

Congratulations. That's a serious milestone.

Thanks... How can you response to those ridicules statements... most likely a idiot that lost $1 during a pump and is creating a new account to talk shit. BCT should better ask money to people for creating new accounts then a lot less people like dolores13 will be here. Maybe the 13 is his ages? 13 years old and he lost his sunday money of $1 during a pump and dump Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: