Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:26:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Soccer Transfer Market 2016/2017 !  (Read 74749 times)
novemberwoah

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:33:06 PM

I just think Sakho and Danny Ings don't  have a future in Liverpool.  They never play in premier league this season with Liverpool. Sakho and Danny Ings only play in Liverpool under 23. But Danny Ings played really good at under 23. He makes 2 hattrick in 3 match.  If this condition is always with them, they should leave the club.
If we do speak Liverpool I saw on the news that Liverpool are interested in S. Ramos. Real Madrid is likely to sell Ramos because he is not productive. S. Ramos could not keep the area behind Real Madrid and often make mistakes. S. Ramos 5 times a foul that resulted pinalty so perhaps Real Madrid will sell, and Liverpool are very interested to buy it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 04:09:30 PM

in past few days i have rad that Bastian will leave Manchester and go to USA to play and reading that PSG offers 222 mil for Neymar and for him 42 Mil per year is this normal

we saw that this transfers were enormous but this is absolutely nuts offering this amount of money

Where you read this?  You believe this shit news? It's impossible for the club to spend that much money for just one player.
Neymar is an amazing player, amazing striker. Once he was captained Brazil.  But 222mil is too much, way too much.
And now there is a financial fair play, so it's impossible.
Thats wont be a surprising news in next few seasons, since now there are many insane transfers happened lately. You could comparing Neymar to Pogba with his 120 million transfer, which Im sure people agree that Neymar is much better than Pogba, so I think Neymar deserve that amount of money as his transfer fee.
I do not think that Neymar is ever going to leave Barcelona to be honest when Messi is going to quit I think that he will take over.
And play for Barcelona his whole career because I see no other club that might attract him.

Yes Neymar is worth for Barcelona,  Barcelona is worth for Neymar. He is a good player,  But I don't think he will as good as at Barcelona if he leave Barcelona.  I know he looks superior at santos, but it's because no player who can beat him there. And in Europe,  so many player can beat him.. And in Barcelona,  he get a lot of support from teammates.

this amount of money that they offer is nuts
but i believe that barca wont sell him no matter now much money they offer
Like mentioned barca need neymar

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 05:22:19 PM

in past few days i have rad that Bastian will leave Manchester and go to USA to play and reading that PSG offers 222 mil for Neymar and for him 42 Mil per year is this normal

we saw that this transfers were enormous but this is absolutely nuts offering this amount of money

Where you read this?  You believe this shit news? It's impossible for the club to spend that much money for just one player.
Neymar is an amazing player, amazing striker. Once he was captained Brazil.  But 222mil is too much, way too much.
And now there is a financial fair play, so it's impossible.
Thats wont be a surprising news in next few seasons, since now there are many insane transfers happened lately. You could comparing Neymar to Pogba with his 120 million transfer, which Im sure people agree that Neymar is much better than Pogba, so I think Neymar deserve that amount of money as his transfer fee.
I do not think that Neymar is ever going to leave Barcelona to be honest when Messi is going to quit I think that he will take over.
And play for Barcelona his whole career because I see no other club that might attract him.

Yes Neymar is worth for Barcelona,  Barcelona is worth for Neymar. He is a good player,  But I don't think he will as good as at Barcelona if he leave Barcelona.  I know he looks superior at santos, but it's because no player who can beat him there. And in Europe,  so many player can beat him.. And in Barcelona,  he get a lot of support from teammates.

this amount of money that they offer is nuts
but i believe that barca wont sell him no matter now much money they offer
Like mentioned barca need neymar
I see where neymar may want to leave Barcelona in the next ffew seasons but not to PSG, that would be leaving one easy league for another, If anyting, neymar may want to move to a club in England after messi and suarez leave Barcelona.

Also, 222 mil. is ridiculous, also financial fair play was dropped a few seasons ago so PSG can buy him without paying any penalties

kodes88

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:58:50 PM

I just think Sakho and Danny Ings don't  have a future in Liverpool.  They never play in premier league this season with Liverpool. Sakho and Danny Ings only play in Liverpool under 23. But Danny Ings played really good at under 23. He makes 2 hattrick in 3 match.  If this condition is always with them, they should leave the club.
If we do speak Liverpool I saw on the news that Liverpool are interested in S. Ramos. Real Madrid is likely to sell Ramos because he is not productive. S. Ramos could not keep the area behind Real Madrid and often make mistakes. S. Ramos 5 times a foul that resulted pinalty so perhaps Real Madrid will sell, and Liverpool are very interested to buy it.

And I think this transfer will never happen. I saw on the news that Sergio Ramos want a big salary. I think Liverpool    will looking for another defender, younger than Ramos. He is too old to ask big salary. Liverpool have Lovren, Matip, Klavan, Sakho, I    think it's enough to face premier league.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 06:01:28 AM

And I think this transfer will never happen. I saw on the news that Sergio Ramos want a big salary. I think Liverpool    will looking for another defender, younger than Ramos. He is too old to ask big salary. Liverpool have Lovren, Matip, Klavan, Sakho, I    think it's enough to face premier league.

Ramos is a top defender in real madrid, even if he is not young anymore. There is no denying how bad real madrid will be wihout his defending. They still need him or atleast until theu find replacement for him which I doubt that going to happen anytime soon so you could conclude that ramos will not be moving away
Mbah Slamet

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 09:21:09 AM

Spanish clubs eye Santi Cazorla next summer. 3 Spanish clubs Valencia, Atletico Madrid and Sevilla are all keen on snapping up Arsenal midfielder Santi Cazorla, whose contract is due to expire next summer.

I like this player, and I hope still on Arsenal, if will go I hope still in BPL
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 12:47:00 PM

I actually thought he was going to Man United this season.  I think he'll fit right in the club but Smalling and Blind will have to lose their starting places for him.  Smalling might even be sold. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 04:19:54 PM

Spanish clubs eye Santi Cazorla next summer. 3 Spanish clubs Valencia, Atletico Madrid and Sevilla are all keen on snapping up Arsenal midfielder Santi Cazorla, whose contract is due to expire next summer.

I like this player, and I hope still on Arsenal, if will go I hope still in BPL

Santi cazorla is a great football player that could use both of his foot as his stronger foot and Im always amazed by him because whenever you thought that he couldnt shoot but the angle is just not right with his stronger foot, he could shoot and he should be given more opportunity to play, wenger just doesnt give him that anymore so he will not be staying
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 05:47:41 PM

With the upcoming January transfer window I am surprise that Milan's target for a replacement for Montolivo are Milan Badelj and Cesc Fabregas both of which are abovr 27 years old. Age concerns me for them as even though they are in their prime years their age will show in their game 2 to 3 years from now. I hope they focus on signing maybe Memphis Depay perhaps or even Axel Witsel.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 06:15:36 PM

i saw several rumour for the players who very possible happened in this winter and one of them is Tottenham aiming Isco and i was heard too that they look very serious for the player and they brave to buy Isco for €45 millions
cazkooo
Legendary

Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 06:24:54 PM

With the upcoming January transfer window I am surprise that Milan's target for a replacement for Montolivo are Milan Badelj and Cesc Fabregas both of which are abovr 27 years old. Age concerns me for them as even though they are in their prime years their age will show in their game 2 to 3 years from now. I hope they focus on signing maybe Memphis Depay perhaps or even Axel Witsel.

They are actually quite low in financial and there is no indication yet wether the current chinese investor will be pouring in money on the next transfer window or not which is why they are going for old player which cost less more than potential young player as there is no way that they could afford to sign them
kodes88

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 10:17:32 PM

I actually thought he was going to Man United this season.  I think he'll fit right in the club but Smalling and Blind will have to lose their starting places for him.  Smalling might even be sold. 

If he join Manchester United,  he will be duet with    smalling. I don't think Smalling will leave Manchester    united. He was a Manchester United for a long time. He almost play in every game. He is legend for Manchester United.  And I think he is happy in Manchester United. He is vice captain at Manchester    united.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 05:44:01 AM

If he join Manchester United,  he will be duet with    smalling. I don't think Smalling will leave Manchester    united. He was a Manchester United for a long time. He almost play in every game. He is legend for Manchester United.  And I think he is happy in Manchester United. He is vice captain at Manchester    united.

If he actually move into united then united will have both aged player as their defender. Im not saying that is actually bad however one thing for sure they wont be able to play for years therefore investing their money for younger player should be a much better option for them, as they did recently to many top star
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:53:33 AM

i saw several rumour for the players who very possible happened in this winter and one of them is Tottenham aiming Isco and i was heard too that they look very serious for the player and they brave to buy Isco for €45 millions
I dont think Real Madrid will let Isco go, since there are many injured midfielders in the squad, thats why they still need Isco's service. I'm very sure if Isco really moves to Tottenham, he wont get into starting line up easily, because Tottenham have had too many good midfielders.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:10:35 AM

I just think Sakho and Danny Ings don't  have a future in Liverpool.  They never play in premier league this season with Liverpool. Sakho and Danny Ings only play in Liverpool under 23. But Danny Ings played really good at under 23. He makes 2 hattrick in 3 match.  If this condition is always with them, they should leave the club.

I actually thought he was going to Man United this season.  I think he'll fit right in the club but Smalling and Blind will have to lose their starting places for him.  Smalling might even be sold.  

If he join Manchester United,  he will be duet with    smalling. I don't think Smalling will leave Manchester    united. He was a Manchester United for a long time. He almost play in every game. He is legend for Manchester United.  And I think he is happy in Manchester United. He is vice captain at Manchester    united.
Haha, did you just said Chris Smalling is a Manchester United legend? He is not qualify as a legend in my opinion, how many title he have with MU? He can't even compete for the first team in England squad. Well Rooney is a legend but look what he have got,  first he was dropped by the MU and now the England. I don't think Ramos will go anywhere,  he gonna be retire in Real Madrid.
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:01:05 AM

Haha, did you just said Chris Smalling is a Manchester United legend? He is not qualify as a legend in my opinion, how many title he have with MU? He can't even compete for the first team in England squad. Well Rooney is a legend but look what he have got,  first he was dropped by the MU and now the England. I don't think Ramos will go anywhere,  he gonna be retire in Real Madrid.
Yeah he just get lucky since Man United doesnt have many good defenders now, thats why he always plays regularly as starting line up. His performance is not bad actually, but it also doesnt mean he plays well. About Rooney, he really need a player who can match him like Ronaldo in past. The Man United current squad and their strategy is not suitable for his playing style imo.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
shulio
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 11:34:03 AM

Haha, did you just said Chris Smalling is a Manchester United legend? He is not qualify as a legend in my opinion, how many title he have with MU? He can't even compete for the first team in England squad.

He is old now and back in his young age he is favourite choice for england. He is actually quite good right now and I wonder why he is always left out of the squad. He is still quite solid in defending and probably could play for atleast two more years even if he wants to move out of manchester united there will be alot of teams lining up for his signature
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 05:28:43 PM

I dont think Real Madrid will let Isco go, since there are many injured midfielders in the squad, thats why they still need Isco's service. I'm very sure if Isco really moves to Tottenham, he wont get into starting line up easily, because Tottenham have had too many good midfielders.

yes you're true maybe Real Madrid won't let him go easily and i think Tottenham performance is really good even though today they only could play draw but currently they still a team with unbeatable on EPL and in my opinion maybe because the coach want Isco for the team he want to make something different for his strategy but €45 millions is not small amount and if Tottenham officially offering this amount for Isco i think Real Madrid will considering this
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 05:54:44 PM

yes you're true maybe Real Madrid won't let him go easily and i think Tottenham performance is really good even though today they only could play draw but currently they still a team with unbeatable on EPL and in my opinion maybe because the coach want Isco for the team he want to make something different for his strategy but €45 millions is not small amount and if Tottenham officially offering this amount for Isco i think Real Madrid will considering this
Yeah no one knows what Florentino Perez thinking, he is a club president who can let its legends like Casillas and Raul leaved easily. Anw I dont think Tottenham will spend that much for a player, they could use that to bring two or more young players who have good potential.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
shulio
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 06:39:50 PM

and in my opinion maybe because the coach want Isco for the team he want to make something different for his strategy but €45 millions is not small amount and if Tottenham officially offering this amount for Isco i think Real Madrid will considering this

45 millions is actually a small amount for a team like tottenham and I doubt that real madrid is going to agree with this. They will demand more or else they wont be releasing isco . Isco is also a favourites of zidane so there is a chances that even when tottenham offer more for them, real madrid might not be interested
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: