Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:52:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Soccer Transfer Market 2016/2017 !  (Read 74749 times)
anama

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:33:16 AM

looks like Guardiola has seriously now because rumour says that Manchester City want to sell Joe Hart £30 millions because they need more funds to buy some players again this summer but i didn't see any teams officially bid for Joe Hart currently

I read manchester city not sell Joe Hart, but pep guardiola provide freedom of movement if Joe hart wanted to leave manchester city next summer. Joe hart seem to have a tough start to life under new manager.
yeah last season for Joe Hart was not his best and with Pep Guardiola will allow him o leave Manchester City this month also with his role has been demoted in favor of Willy Caballero whilee we can see also another transfer for Claudio Bravo as he will join City in the PL.
Pep should give Hart a chance to play as starting line up in Premier League and after that he can decide whether Hart is still good or not for Man City. I agree Hart's performance is decreasing, especially in Euro Cup 2016. But he has made big contribution for Man City and he is one of the most important roles in the team. Pep must rethink the decision again.

iam very sad number one goalkeeper in england national team
not starting eleven only banch player, i hope in sell join big club too and starting eleven
maybe totenham hotspur, arsenal or liverpool
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lucas*

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 09:07:14 AM

Roberto Pereyra From Juventus To Watford => £11.05m   .
Leandro Castán from Sampdoria To AS Roma => End of loan.
Dodô from Inter Milan to Sampdoria => Loan .
Mario Gómez from Fiorentina to VfL Wolfsburg => £10.20m .
tebolbiano

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 11:49:07 AM

Carlo Ancelotti has no plans to enter the transfer market to sign a replacement for Kingsley Coman, who suffered an ankle injury and is out indefinitely. Ancelotti believes Bayern has enough players already and i think its a good way to make other clubs that they are not intrested in their players so they can offer a low fee to get their players transferred with bayern realy intrested in them in secret.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 12:03:10 PM

Carlo Ancelotti has no plans to enter the transfer market to sign a replacement for Kingsley Coman, who suffered an ankle injury and is out indefinitely. Ancelotti believes Bayern has enough players already and i think its a good way to make other clubs that they are not intrested in their players so they can offer a low fee to get their players transferred with bayern realy intrested in them in secret.

Bayern munich has a complete set of players and they are just like real madrid and barcelona, with a right coach they could always end up winning the champions league. It is too bad that pep didnt win any champions league when he was still with bayern munich, he won mostly the germany league which isnt anything to be proud off
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 03:25:00 PM

Haha i read diego simeone has lied about atletico not buy diego costa because atletico has get kevin gameiro.
what for, barcelona had buy jasper cillessen from ajax due bercelona has have claudio bravo.
shulio
Legendary

Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 04:00:58 PM

Haha i read diego simeone has lied about atletico not buy diego costa because atletico has get kevin gameiro.
what for, barcelona had buy jasper cillessen from ajax due bercelona has have claudio bravo.

They was going to sign diego costa back but it seems that chelsea couldnt get lukaku from everton so there is no replacement for diego costa. Those three teams are stuck with that options so there is no one that moved, too bad that the deal didnt happen as it would be great for lukaku to join chelsea
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 05:41:01 PM

Ajax and Barcelona almost deal with buying Jasper Cillessen because with €14 millions the player will goes to spanish soon and i was found another rumour that Romelu Lukaku has refuse Chelsea offer and will decide stay in Everton but seems Everton has agree to increase his salary
tebolbiano

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 09:20:00 PM

looks like Guardiola has seriously now because rumour says that Manchester City want to sell Joe Hart £30 millions because they need more funds to buy some players again this summer but i didn't see any teams officially bid for Joe Hart currently

I read manchester city not sell Joe Hart, but pep guardiola provide freedom of movement if Joe hart wanted to leave manchester city next summer. Joe hart seem to have a tough start to life under new manager.
yeah last season for Joe Hart was not his best and with Pep Guardiola will allow him o leave Manchester City this month also with his role has been demoted in favor of Willy Caballero whilee we can see also another transfer for Claudio Bravo as he will join City in the PL.
Pep should give Hart a chance to play as starting line up in Premier League and after that he can decide whether Hart is still good or not for Man City. I agree Hart's performance is decreasing, especially in Euro Cup 2016. But he has made big contribution for Man City and he is one of the most important roles in the team. Pep must rethink the decision again.

not starting eleven only banch player, i hope in sell join big club too and starting eleven
i think the deal is moving closer as Barcelona say they "have the beginning of an agreement" over keeper Claudio Bravo's transfer to Manchester City.
Barcelona technical secretary Robert Fernandez said: "We are awaiting events this week. When Claudio leaves, we hope to have a new keeper."
Joe Hart is considering a move after being dropped as first choice goalkeeper.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 11:24:09 PM

Lol. I don't know if you're serious or just want to type random comments but the Spurs have Lloris, Arsenal has Cech and LFC has Mignolet.  All 3 are good goal keepers.  Maybe Mignolet is not that good compared to the other two but he's good enough.  If there's one club that would make sense for Hart it's Everton.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 11:59:19 PM

Ajax and Barcelona almost deal with buying Jasper Cillessen because with €14 millions the player will goes to spanish soon and i was found another rumour that Romelu Lukaku has refuse Chelsea offer and will decide stay in Everton but seems Everton has agree to increase his salary

It's a pretty good news. because with so if indeed Moussa Dembele joined everton then it will strengthen the team and will provide outstanding value. because everton are also one of the football club and they also play very well
shulio
Legendary

Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 12:50:02 AM

It seems he hate those club and wont let go of those hatred. I was quite sure that he will receive this offer because no matter how much that he is going to receive from everton, there is no way that everton could give more than what chelsea offered him so this is kind of a good opportunity being wasted here
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 03:31:46 AM

Joe Hart is the main reason how City manage to get so far in the last season Champions League. I don't think Hart performance are decrease , i think his style just won't fit for Guardiola. He need a keeper like Neuer , Ter Stegen or Bravo. It's better for Hart to leave because even he eventually get the time to play , he won't be performance well under pressure from Guardiola. There will be lot club that need Hart service , such a disgrace to keep sitting in the City bench , Pep will definitely regret if he leave the club.
If you saw when he playing in Euro 2016, then you would realize that his performance is decreasing. He also doesnt has stable performance for whole season, which few seasons ago his position was taken by Pantilimon as the main goalkeeper, and now Caballero. I guess if City lose or conceded many goals, Pep will give Hart a chance again.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 10:00:32 AM

Joe Hart is the main reason how City manage to get so far in the last season Champions League. I don't think Hart performance are decrease , i think his style just won't fit for Guardiola. He need a keeper like Neuer , Ter Stegen or Bravo. It's better for Hart to leave because even he eventually get the time to play , he won't be performance well under pressure from Guardiola. There will be lot club that need Hart service , such a disgrace to keep sitting in the City bench , Pep will definitely regret if he leave the club.
If you saw when he playing in Euro 2016, then you would realize that his performance is decreasing. He also doesnt has stable performance for whole season, which few seasons ago his position was taken by Pantilimon as the main goalkeeper, and now Caballero. I guess if City lose or conceded many goals, Pep will give Hart a chance again.
Different squad might effect different performance from him , doesn't mean he will stay suck in Manchester City too. Anyway , i really think it won't matter now , Pep made his desicion by trying to sign Claudio Bravo , the deal should be close in next few days. Pep said Joe Hart are free to leave the club , i don't think he will get a chance for redemption again. He will always be the best goalkeeper for all of City fans.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 10:28:17 AM

Different squad might effect different performance from him , doesn't mean he will stay suck in Manchester City too. Anyway , i really think it won't matter now , Pep made his desicion by trying to sign Claudio Bravo , the deal should be close in next few days. Pep said Joe Hart are free to leave the club , i don't think he will get a chance for redemption again. He will always be the best goalkeeper for all of City fans.

Few bad performance and pep is now going to replace him, what matters the most it seems to me this is more like a personal assault from pep. There are alot of badly performed players in the squad but it seems to me that only joe hart got the harshest punishment from all of them, this isnt just right anymore
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 10:35:42 AM

Eduardo the 33 year old dynamo zagreb goalkeeper join chelsea next week as 3rd goalkeeper
and antonio conte urges chelsea to sign a defender very soon , koulibaly is what he wants but rumoured the 60 million bid was failed.
meanwhile big rumour came from arsenal who want to sign lewandowski and antoine griezmann also jose gimenez from atletico madrid , it is sounds like a joke but everything could happened.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 11:24:01 AM

Eduardo the 33 year old dynamo zagreb goalkeeper join chelsea next week as 3rd goalkeeper
and antonio conte urges chelsea to sign a defender very soon , koulibaly is what he wants but rumoured the 60 million bid was failed.
meanwhile big rumour came from arsenal who want to sign lewandowski and antoine griezmann also jose gimenez from atletico madrid , it is sounds like a joke but everything could happened.

Well I wish to see this coming true, the old geezer wenger doesnt seem to bother with his team not signing top player this season however it seems with unable to win in the first two games now it bother him alot. I wonder if both munich and atletico will be willing to release their player unless arsenal offer them huge amount that they cant resist
BetAdviser

Activity: 616

Professional Tipster

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 11:25:33 AM

How about this:
Arsenal want Porto player Yacine Brahimi coz they fail to sign Leicester star R. Mahrez. We are talling about 46M euros for this Algerian player.
Liverpool and Chelsea also wanna this player and last year he was close to sign for AC Milan

cazkooo
Legendary

Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 12:39:06 PM

How about this:
Arsenal want Porto player Yacine Brahimi coz they fail to sign Leicester star R. Mahrez. We are talling about 46M euros for this Algerian player.
Liverpool and Chelsea also wanna this player and last year he was close to sign for AC Milan

Brahimi is 26 years old and 46M euros for him is just too much . He played 61 times for porto since 2014 and scored 14 times, thats not really something that should be offered with 46M. I can see that wenger is doing another bad signing again . Im sure that what they need right now is a striker not midfielder again
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 12:50:47 PM

How about this:
arsenal are so quiet in this transfer window , wenger are too slow ,
granit xhaka have no big effect to arsenal game , they are urgently need a fresh striker ,
and one center back to replace mertesacker ,
not another winger or midfielder , there ramsey , ozil , walcott and alexis sanchez already.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 01:06:08 PM

How about this:
arsenal are so quiet in this transfer window , wenger are too slow ,
granit xhaka have no big effect to arsenal game , they are urgently need a fresh striker ,
and one center back to replace mertesacker ,
not another winger or midfielder , there ramsey , ozil , walcott and alexis sanchez already.

That's not a new news, Wenger is not a type of coach who want to build his team by buying star players. He will only buy some young players without any great records in their previous team. So it is not surprising to see Arsenal is so quite in any transfer windows.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: