Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:14:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Soccer Transfer Market 2016/2017 !  (Read 74747 times)
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 11:55:57 PM

West Ham and Southampton alerted to Real's Jese
West Ham and Southampton have been alerted to the availability of Spain forward Jese.
Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane has told the player he does not figure in his plans for the season and will be sold.
Jese, 23, has a year to run on his contract and £18million is expected for his signature

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 12:04:31 AM

Real Madrid seeking to recruit Pogba, will try to recruit Blaise Matuidi in backup plan if they fail to have Pogba.

I think Matuidi is beter for Madrid. And They should sign him. Not pogba
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 12:18:05 AM

Vietto will be a good player in Atl Madrid. With Torres as his playmate

He will not be playing with torres as diego costa might be joining them soon so he will be playing together with diego costa and griezman. Also I dont really think vietto will have a spot in atletico, he is under spell to valencia which means that there is no spot for him due to his poor performance

He will not be playing with Torres because he is on loan to Sevilla  Cheesy
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 01:10:50 AM

Everything Vardy accomplished last season was tremendous but my opinion is (<- key word) is that Costa is on a different level than Vardy. I just don't rate Vardy.

Some people favour costa over vardy however I do think that costa is on a lower level than vardy. The problem is with his arrogant attitude on the field, he likes to pick up a fight and started to piss people off, this kind of attitude is suck even when he has a brilliant performance so it is a waste of talent imo
stonefree

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:07:07 AM

Everything Vardy accomplished last season was tremendous but my opinion is (<- key word) is that Costa is on a different level than Vardy. I just don't rate Vardy.

Some people favour costa over vardy however I do think that costa is on a lower level than vardy. The problem is with his arrogant attitude on the field, he likes to pick up a fight and started to piss people off, this kind of attitude is suck even when he has a brilliant performance so it is a waste of talent imo

I think you might have misunderstood me when i said that "costa is on a different level than vardy" i meant vardy shouldn't be compared to costa.
even he has a bad attitude sometimes, costa is world class striker. I don't think vardy is.
cazkooo
Legendary

Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:00:36 AM

I think you might have misunderstood me when i said that "costa is on a different level than vardy" i meant vardy shouldn't be compared to costa.
even he has a bad attitude sometimes, costa is world class striker. I don't think vardy is.

World class striker? Id rather have him as a lucky striker instead of a world class striker. So far he hasnt made any quite outstanding performance, not in league game and not in international games. His attitude has been killing his performance, just like what balotelli did to his own career and costa is now on the same path as him
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 01:08:18 PM

Arsenal increased their bid for Lacazette to 45 million €. Lyon rejected their previous 35 and 40 million € bids and wanted 50 million € at least. I think it's a matter of time this transfer to happen. Wenger makes big moves this off season. Hopefully it will bring championship to Emirates Stadium.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
stonefree

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 02:16:18 PM

World class striker? Id rather have him as a lucky striker instead of a world class striker. So far he hasnt made any quite outstanding performance, not in league game and not in international games. His attitude has been killing his performance, just like what balotelli did to his own career and costa is now on the same path as him

He led A.Madrid with 27 goals when they won the La Liga.
He led AM with a goal when they won Copa Del Rey
He scored the final goal in 2014 as Atlético won 3–1 at Stamford Bridge and advanced to the final of the competition for the first time since 1974

Just because he had a bad season at Chelsea doesn't take anything away from the guy.

Zlatan is still a "bad boy" and does crazy shit but he performs, (and yes Zlatan did had some bad seasons as well - i.e. Barca)
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 05:13:35 PM

They have sell £76M worth of shirt , they didn't get the full profit , but still there gonna be a lot of profit in just ONE week. That's exactly why sometimes a club spend a lot money on player.They not just buying the player talent, they are actually buy the player popularity too. No doubt Paul Pogba are really famous for many football fans , imagine how many kids will buy his Manchester United shirt. Really smart business from Mourinho , this is how special he is.

Picture source : Bleacher Report UK facebook

Holy moly, they got ibra on free transfer and now they got 76 millions just from selling his shirt, no doubt that clears the confusion on how are they able to offer that huge amount to sign pogba. If ibra's shirt could get them 76 millions, imagine how much money would manchester united make on pogba's shirt, they could easily get up to 100 millions for it
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 05:24:30 PM

That's two player just lucky with their team in the right time get trophy but see last year diego costa playing so bad then impact to spanish national team.
shulio
Legendary

Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 06:14:44 PM

That's two player just lucky with their team in the right time get trophy but see last year diego costa playing so bad then impact to spanish national team.

He should have just stay with brazil instead of playing with spain. Now look at him, lame career in chelsea especially after mourinho left the club, he was not choosen for the euro 2016 and now it seems that he wants to try his luck with conte despite there is an offer from his former club atletico madrid
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 06:41:24 PM

They have sell £76M worth of shirt , they didn't get the full profit , but still there gonna be a lot of profit in just ONE week. That's exactly why sometimes a club spend a lot money on player.They not just buying the player talent, they are actually buy the player popularity too. No doubt Paul Pogba are really famous for many football fans , imagine how many kids will buy his Manchester United shirt. Really smart business from Mourinho , this is how special he is.

Holy moly, they got ibra on free transfer and now they got 76 millions just from selling his shirt, no doubt that clears the confusion on how are they able to offer that huge amount to sign pogba. If ibra's shirt could get them 76 millions, imagine how much money would manchester united make on pogba's shirt, they could easily get up to 100 millions for it

Big deal having bought  Z. Ibrahimovic for the Manchester United! in addition to being a top player, it brings a lot of money with merchandising!

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1124

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 06:51:14 PM

Recently I heard a news said that Zlatan Ibrahimovic shirt sales has given Man United profit £76 millions Shocked The best part is. it just happened for one week, well thats very amazing imo. So, Man United just need ~£30 millions more to sign Pogba, or it would be better if the money used to buy few good players instead of the Frenchman.

-snip-
Even Zlatan made a fantastic goal against Galatasaray with his overhead kick. Well he has made good profit so far for Man United both in merchandise sales and in the match. Anw if Pogba saga transfer happened, I dont think his shirt sales profit could reach Zlatan's, even with his number 6.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
tebolbiano

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 11:20:00 PM

Recently I heard a news said that Zlatan Ibrahimovic shirt sales has given Man United profit £76 millions Shocked The best part is. it just happened for one week, well thats very amazing imo. So, Man United just need ~£30 millions more to sign Pogba, or it would be better if the money used to buy few good players instead of the Frenchman.

-snip-
Even Zlatan made a fantastic goal against Galatasaray with his overhead kick. Well he has made good profit so far for Man United both in merchandise sales and in the match. Anw if Pogba saga transfer happened, I dont think his shirt sales profit could reach Zlatan's, even with his number 6.
yeah i dont think that the people who bought Zlatan shirt will buy more shirts even if they got Pogba i think it will be a success if he sold more then half what Zlatan shirt did
shulio
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 12:00:28 AM

Big deal having bought  Z. Ibrahimovic for the Manchester United! in addition to being a top player, it brings a lot of money with merchandising!

Few season ago they made huge profit from selling di maria's shirt as well, it seems that manchester united is making alot of money from every player that they signed. It doesnt really matter about how pricey as long as they could milk their name for the merchandise, if this is so they should just buy every top star out there
stonefree

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 12:06:37 AM

Few season ago they made huge profit from selling di maria's shirt as well, it seems that manchester united is making alot of money from every player that they signed. It doesnt really matter about how pricey as long as they could milk their name for the merchandise, if this is so they should just buy every top star out there

True that. Not a lot of clubs can do that.

I remember the Galacticos era and R.Madrid milked so much money (but obviously not even close to today's numbers) - Zidane, Beckham, Figo, Ronaldo, Samuel, ...

If MU sign Pogba, we can except the same crazy sales numbers
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 12:45:07 AM

I hope Costa gets out of the EPL.  He is toxic and he was lowering tools last season.  That's a red flag if you're a manager looking to sign him.  The minute he loses faith and hates his place in the club, he'll stab you in the back and will not give 100% effort.  It was one of the reasons why Mourinho had a bad season at Chelsea last year. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
shulio
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:31:49 AM

True that. Not a lot of clubs can do that.

I remember the Galacticos era and R.Madrid milked so much money (but obviously not even close to today's numbers) - Zidane, Beckham, Figo, Ronaldo, Samuel, ...

If MU sign Pogba, we can except the same crazy sales numbers

The hype for manchester united seems to be getting bigger, Im not sure wether it is zlatan that created those hype or mourinho but it seems they are selling tons of shirts more than the other club in EPL currently. Pogba may not be coming to manchester united it seems according to the latest news as raiola doesnt want to back out of those 25 millions fee
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:57:59 AM

looks like Ibrahimovic has good impact for Man Utd because he came to Man Utd with free transfer but has been making a lot of money for them and i think man Utd should be give more attentions for him with provide more contract extension next season

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
shulio
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 06:30:33 AM

looks like Ibrahimovic has good impact for Man Utd because he came to Man Utd with free transfer but has been making a lot of money for them and i think man Utd should be give more attentions for him with provide more contract extension next season

Thats probably the reason why they are giving him the number 9 shorts and strip it off from martial without any permission at all. Rumours say that martial is still not happy with united's decision on giving him the number 11 so the frenchman could be well looking for an exit next season probably
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: