Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 06:37:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FIRST Feature-length Documentary on Bitcoin, 100% BITCOIN FUNDED!  (Read 26326 times)
Spekulatius (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 09:13:53 PM

There is an MS-20 in the OP. MUST SEE

?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 03:22:51 AM

Don't forget about the gal in Vegas who got the first(?) Bitcoin tattoo.
Jaques

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 03:21:32 PM

There is an MS-20 in the OP. MUST SEE

?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=MS+20#
ReCat

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 03:38:41 PM

Nice. It'd be epic to see this air on TV some day.

BTC: 1recatirpHBjR9sxgabB3RDtM6TgntYUW
Hold onto what you love with all your might, Because you can never know when - Oh. What you love is now gone.
Spekulatius (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 08:27:39 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMwAkG8zju0

Cool! When we run out of funds (more then we already are), I know where to get more money from Wink

Now that I know what it does, I want to play with it.
blackreplica

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 08:46:29 AM

Donation sent. Good luck!

www.sgBitcoin.net - The Premier News, Discussion & Marketplace Destination for the Singaporean Bitcoin Community
Spekulatius (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 09:35:05 PM

UPDATE: Frank Braun & Jonathan Logan for interviews today!

Today we will meet Frank Braun (above) and Jonathan Logan from shadowlife.cc at an undisclosed location for interviews (seriously, I dont even know where they will take us). Topics to be discussed are anonymity, surveillance, privacy online, offline and financially as well as broader fields of politics and society in relation to Bitcoin. Do you have any questions for them?

Let us know in the comments!

Getting there costs money, pls consider a donation!
flavius

Activity: 154

welcome to riches

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:18:52 AM

honestly who are these random people, why aren't you talking to silk road vendors, drug dealers, and people who are actually involved in the bitcoin community and make a living from it instead of theorists

that is the only way you are going to make this documentary mainstream. you have to "scare" the public, do what american underworld does and actually go through the steps of some of this shit instead of simply introduce it. anyone can make a documentary of what you are currently doing.

if you really go through everything you can get international attention and have people take this currency seriously, and not just a "hypothetical solution to the banking problem (which is a problem that society does not comprehend nor ever will regardless of your actions)".

crime generates tenfold more money then real businesses do in bitcoin. the fact you cant accept this just makes you a kike

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.
Blindfolded

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 12:48:35 AM

Donation sent, best of luck.

Can't wait to see the film.
Spekulatius (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 02:07:00 AM

honestly who are these random people, why aren't you talking to silk road vendors, drug dealers, and people who are actually involved in the bitcoin community and make a living from it instead of theorists

that is the only way you are going to make this documentary mainstream. you have to "scare" the public, do what american underworld does and actually go through the steps of some of this shit instead of simply introduce it. anyone can make a documentary of what you are currently doing.

if you really go through everything you can get international attention and have people take this currency seriously, and not just a "hypothetical solution to the banking problem (which is a problem that society does not comprehend nor ever will regardless of your actions)".

Hi flavius,

Those are some great points you brought up there! Yes, we are getting our hands dirty and talk to the people on the bleeding edge of the Bitcoin cosmos! We have already talked to a number of Bitcoin business owners and programmers/enthusiasts that let us share their sparks for the idea of Bitcoin. Our main character is currently living of Bitcoin solely and tries to provide for himself and his young wife only by what he earns in Bitcoins (cant give you names yet, because I dont want to interfere with his "natural" setting of life Wink
We will feature both sides of the law as well concerning certain aspects of Bitcoin usage on the web. Cant give you much details on that also atm, sry but Im sure u understand. We will not get into contact with any SR dealers or users before proper protection is worked out for our team or potential interview partners, but rest assured that we will not spare this aspect.
Regarding those "random people", you have been seing introduced: they are actual experts in their fields and can with proper background describe the multiple facets of Bitcoin from their perspective, may it be anonymity, economy or legal aspects. As my documentary parts into a describing/theoretical part and a real life story (see main character) that the viewer can follow throughout the movie both have their place and reason to be interviewed/followed by the camera.

I hope this clears things up a bit. Let me know what you think about this.

Cheers,
Johannes
flavius

Activity: 154

welcome to riches

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 02:13:28 AM

you mean beccy and austin...?

crime generates tenfold more money then real businesses do in bitcoin. the fact you cant accept this just makes you a kike

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.
Spekulatius (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 02:13:38 AM

Donation sent, best of luck.

Can't wait to see the film.

Thx,
A BTC well invested Wink

First Exclusive Digital Content to be released is just being edited! We have some burners up our pipeline (hope that doesnt sound too ambiguoues Wink )

little update:
We have concluded most of our expert interviews and can begin to cut/edit the main movie. In the process we will release more footage as we should have during the actual filming anyway but couldnt because of limited resources.

Cheers,
Johannes
Spekulatius (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 02:21:21 AM

you mean beccy and austin...?

Them?
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bitcoinlife/life-on-bitcoin-a-documentary-film/

No Smiley Striking similarity isnt it Wink
Its a completely different scenario but yeah, both seem to try to make a living on Bitcoins.
Our couple earns Bitcoins through their work in the Bitcoin sphere while B&A try to live off the donations they gather I understand.
Lets hope both couples dont starve in the process Wink

Hint: Also the continents are different in both cases.
Drezi

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 02:44:19 AM

This is awesome!  Grin
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 02:57:41 AM

Great job Spekulatius! I always liked you because you support the coz.  *pun intended*

Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 02:12:26 AM

So, is the goal anywhere in sight yet?
ReCat

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 03:59:34 AM

I expect you should be seeing it in the form of an occasional photon randomly flashing at an ever-so-slowly increasing rate. Tongue

(physics metaphor for far away, but existent.)

BTC: 1recatirpHBjR9sxgabB3RDtM6TgntYUW
Hold onto what you love with all your might, Because you can never know when - Oh. What you love is now gone.
BitTrade

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 02:40:26 PM

mentioning Ashton Kutcher in the OP makes me think you're scamming, or at best trying to talk to big to raise hopes and raise more BTC
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 12:44:53 AM

mentioning Ashton Kutcher in the OP makes me think you're scamming, or at best trying to talk to big to raise hopes and raise more BTC

The lads are legit, BitTrade.
WhatsUpFreak

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 01:00:15 AM

What is the estimated release date for this documentary?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: