Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:05:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what fun in GAMBLING?  (Read 13511 times)
NordicRanger

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 09:37:18 PM

While gambling, it takes a lot of courage to watch for your bets and see if you win or lose. When you win, it feels great like you are rising like a sun, but when we lose, it just destroys our confidence level and we start thinking how to recover it back. And I bet that won't be funny.
If someone is doing that then I think is better for that person to stop gambling altogether, that kind of mentality is what can drive you to become addicted to gambling.

Indeed your mind can really fuck you up because of the fact that gambling is something you do over and over it also get yourself addicted.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:15:25 PM

because gambling may accelerate adrenaline, and it is suitable also for people who really like having fun. there may be people who love to bet and really like to guess, so gambling is perfect for it and I think it was very enjoyable. Well, gambling can make people become addicted because it was really interesting, but there are also people who like it for a test of luck. Well, everyone has their own reasons for liking bitcoin

Well yeah it is going to make you excite every time you are going to gamble and most people are seeing this as a type entertainment when adrenaline comes to them.

But that is not the whole reason why gambling is fun together there is a chance that you are going to win some good amount if you are going to gamble.

And the people tend to hope for it that is why they think that gambling is really fun.

Vires in Numeris
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 12:00:02 AM

In sports betting I place bets just to enhance my enjoyment and fun in my favorite matches. It is a big way of increasing the excitement when you are trying to predict by placing a bet. As long as you are not adopting gambling as source of making money you will enjoy and feel fun from it. Other words neutral position let you think more accurately which is fun.
Enchancing our excitement is not really cool lmao if you placing bets then it just for money you gonna take for sure if you think that team is going to win then your exchancing your ethecal thinking and you conciousness omo other words your just looking for another enjoyment.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 12:14:44 AM

because gambling may accelerate adrenaline, and it is suitable also for people who really like having fun. there may be people who love to bet and really like to guess, so gambling is perfect for it and I think it was very enjoyable. Well, gambling can make people become addicted because it was really interesting, but there are also people who like it for a test of luck. Well, everyone has their own reasons for liking bitcoin
yess even though each person actually can describe differently on how they treat gambling as a fun thing but i guess mostly will agree about your addrenaline get accelerated make things more fun in gambling.

i personally love very much this part , especially when i bet on sports and i am on my favorite club side and bet on them too.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
fravia

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 12:15:56 AM

While gambling, it takes a lot of courage to watch for your bets and see if you win or lose. When you win, it feels great like you are rising like a sun, but when we lose, it just destroys our confidence level and we start thinking how to recover it back. And I bet that won't be funny.
If someone is doing that then I think is better for that person to stop gambling altogether, that kind of mentality is what can drive you to become addicted to gambling.
actually it is better to not gamble for everyone, in my opinion with gambling though you can get entertainment

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Finestream

Activity: 3080
Merit: 608

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 03:42:09 AM

actually it is better to not gamble for everyone, in my opinion with gambling though you can get entertainment
If everyone do not gamble gambling industry will die and what will happen is that bitcoin will also be affected, major users of bitcoins are gamblers that's why the economy is very progressive and when that happens you will also not be able to earn bitcoins because possibilities might happen that price will decrease substantially.

ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:23:15 PM

No fun if we lost, but we would be happy to win big after suffer losses Grin
But, if we think gambling as game/entertainment, it would be fun even you lose.

Lmao in reality almost all the gamblers finds gambling entertaining if they are winning a lot from the game and after a loss they get frustrated especially those who are looking for a profit it is common and oftenly happened to them only a few people can be posite even after a loss .
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:58:39 PM

Lmao in reality almost all the gamblers finds gambling entertaining if they are winning a lot from the game and after a loss they get frustrated especially those who are looking for a profit it is common and oftenly happened to them only a few people can be posite even after a loss .

Yes I find gambling a lot entertaining when I am winning my sports bet in a consecutive way. Gambling becomes very boring and stressful for me when I am losing such bets in a consecutive way. Gambling is all about adrenaline the most as it makes you feel emotions which you never imagined you would feel.

However such emotions if experienced not in a good way it can lead to mental problems and the need to see a psychiatrist. To be happy in gambling all you need to do is bet with money you don't care if you lose them all. No other formula for fun in gambling.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 07:07:12 PM

Yes I find gambling a lot entertaining when I am winning my sports bet in a consecutive way. Gambling becomes very boring and stressful for me when I am losing such bets in a consecutive way. Gambling is all about adrenaline the most as it makes you feel emotions which you never imagined you would feel.

However such emotions if experienced not in a good way it can lead to mental problems and the need to see a psychiatrist. To be happy in gambling all you need to do is bet with money you don't care if you lose them all. No other formula for fun in gambling.

Well said, if you want  gambling to be fun then bet with money that you dont care to lose.  But other people are not just for winnings.  they want to experience that breath taking scene and point where excitement is at its peak when gambling.  Just look for skydivers, bungee jumpers, those who ride rides that brings a breath taking point in their life, there is no profit from those activity and yet  they do  it for  fun and entertainment.  This is the kind other want to experience in gambling as entertainment.  I feel it too while gambling, I know everyone feels that and it feels good to extreme people.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 08:30:24 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2016, 09:14:07 PM by South Park

If you can avoid gambling or if you don’t like it then that is fine, but there are persons that will like to gamble once in a while and that is not wrong.
Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:00:00 PM

Gambling is fun because of the enjoyment you are having in the game you are playing and gambling on, because its fun and due to that you are enjoying yourself again, you get it ?
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:03:24 PM

the fun in gambling is losing money...Sad but if you win thats better:)

If this is your mindset then I guess you should not gamble because gambling is for entertainment purposes. Professional gamblers especially the likes of poker is an exemption though.
HateNATO

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:06:58 PM

It is fun because it is like a sport you are not alone you can chat with somebody in chat and bet and have a lot of fun and also make nice amount of money if you are smart.
DanDan

Activity: 739
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:08:11 PM

You are right because if someone is taking gambling so seriously that he feels like he is a rising sun when winning then the person is really addicted to gambling and his whole world is just gambling.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
potatopower

Activity: 296

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:31:07 PM

to be honest it is better to stop gambling for everyone no matter how they actually play it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 01:29:00 AM

to be honest it is better to stop gambling for everyone no matter how they actually play it
I think you should stop but not all of us, personally I am enjoying gambling despite of my loses, so if I will stop I would miss the part of my life that I will be able to happy living in this world, quitting in gambling is just a personal decision and those who quit are those who do not enjoy anymore.
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 01:34:00 AM

It is the fun where you can use your money with it. Yes, because the ones who get fun from gambling are the rich ones.
Myself, who was barely getting money from bitcoin would not risk it to gambling.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 02:18:11 AM

It is the fun where you can use your money with it. Yes, because the ones who get fun from gambling are the rich ones.
Myself, who was barely getting money from bitcoin would not risk it to gambling.

It's not just for the rich ones, and also the losing is the same whether you are rich or poor, the thing is, you will lose money in gambling and I think there is no fun on experiencing that...I think the OP is not saying that it is more fun in gambling, instead, it states that when you lose money in gambling, that's the time you could feel the fun, which is the opposite I think...  Smiley
bet365guru

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 02:44:27 AM

Sports arbers are very funny, they find fun on odds arbitrage, because the profit is safe and sure, we are happy with the profit no matter the result it.

carlfebz2

Activity: 2996
Merit: 732

casinosblockchain.io

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 03:54:02 AM

It's not just for the rich ones, and also the losing is the same whether you are rich or poor, the thing is, you will lose money in gambling and I think there is no fun on experiencing that...I think the OP is not saying that it is more fun in gambling, instead, it states that when you lose money in gambling, that's the time you could feel the fun, which is the opposite I think...  Smiley

You are  right  no matter how  rich or  poor you are you could still able to play gambling  but the advantage  of  being rich is there but the  most common thing  that  you would definitely loss your money on the long run. Fun in gambling would be described when you are experiencing  winning streaks  but if you are lossing then its  not fun anymore.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: