Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:09:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone tried Chain-Bet.com?  (Read 3079 times)
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 08:38:34 PM

I never have tried them but you can maybe try them with a very low amount so everyone can see if it its legit.
You have to be very careful these days with such websites.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoinLearn

Activity: 329
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:15:37 PM

I never have tried them but you can maybe try them with a very low amount so everyone can see if it its legit.
Two people have already confirmed on the previous page of this thread that the site is paying out as expected.

I tried it. It is working as expected. Very addictive. Control yourself before you jump in.

I tested out the site and it pays out appropriately.
Erzatium

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:54:24 AM

Its nice that it already has been tested but this is based on 2 people, I do not think you can fully depend on this if you are asking me..
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:47:23 AM

Well, yes, I've experimented personally with many gambling sites although I haven't had a positive experience overall with gambling. However, I have had luck with a few dice sites.

I guess try not to be too greedy is the key to gambling.
Legasean

Activity: 338

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:02:17 AM

Its nice that it already has been tested but this is based on 2 people, I do not think you can fully depend on this if you are asking me..

I agree fully with this, 2 people that have given their feedback is not much, we need more people to really trust this website.
I'm really sick of these ponzi's these days...
bitcoinice

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:53:28 AM

Whether this website is legit or not is beside the point.

This is because the house has a 50% edge. 16 possibilities (with either a 4x or 8x payout). This is literally the WORST payout of any gambling site I've ever come across. Why would an intelligent gambler like yourself take the worst odds imaginable?

Why anyone would even consider gambling on a site with a 50-75% edge (depending on 4x vs 8x) is the definition of ignorant stupidity. Sorry if I come across abrasive, but most sites have a house edge of 1-5% depending on the game etc.

50% is highway robbery. No doubt about it. Stay away like the plague.

Or conversely, convince me why gambling with such an egregious house edge is a smart decision.

Happy betting (on ANY site other than the aforementioned)

(Here's a free tip -- play online live blackjack and use Hi-Lo to count and you can have an edge OVER the house of 1-2%).
MarbleBoss (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:55:19 PM

I agree fully with this, 2 people that have given their feedback is not much, we need more people to really trust this website.
Ponzi! Where do u get Ponzi here? Did u even read the first post? I asked feedback about www.bitcoinbetting.website, a blockchain based gambling game. No Ponzi business here. Plz read before u write!
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:13:13 AM

Ponzi! Where do u get Ponzi here? Did u even read the first post? I asked feedback about www.bitcoinbetting.website, a blockchain based gambling game. No Ponzi business here. Plz read before u write!

How can you call it anything else with a house edge of 50%. Even slot games got a better house edge @ 15%.
With 50%house edge it's like you are donating your money to the owner...
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:23:06 AM

How can you call it anything else with a house edge of 50%. Even slot games got a better house edge @ 15%.
You seems to be pretty clueless about what a Ponzi is. Lets learn it from...

1. http://www.dictionary.com/browse/ponzi

a swindle in which a quick return, made up of money from new investors, on an initial investment lures the victim into much bigger risks.

2. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

A Ponzi scheme (also a Ponzi game or a Ponzi) is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned through legitimate sources. Operators of Ponzi schemes usually entice new investors by offering higher returns than other investments, in the form of short-term returns that are either abnormally high or unusually consistent.

In this case, where do u get old investors getting paid by new investors?

Warren Buffet

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:52:43 AM

Well, yes, I've experimented personally with many gambling sites although I haven't had a positive experience overall with gambling. However, I have had luck with a few dice sites.

I guess try not to be too greedy is the key to gambling.
True. This understanding is very basic for every gambler.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:02:19 PM

That is indeed the option you can pick, I heard they are okay but the fact is still that based on not a lot of reviews I do not trust it.
Only if a really trusted member does it I feel comfortable at it.
MarbleBoss (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:12:57 PM

Only if a really trusted member does it I feel comfortable at it.
What does it mean by a really trusted member?
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 02:06:33 AM

I came across a pretty new gambling game called www.bitcoinbetting.website in another thread. They seems to be on chain and using the last digit of a block hash as random number. Have anyone here tried this so far ? Would like to have some feedback before I start playing there.

You can probably trust it but then odds are bad. What's with the .website domain anyway ? I think satoshi ones would be a better idea.
MarbleBoss (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:37:00 PM

You can probably trust it but then odds are bad.
They seems to have raised winning bet multiplier from 8x to 15x.

What's with the .website domain anyway ?
What's wrong with .website domain anyway? It is a new TLD... that's it.

I think satoshi ones would be a better idea.
What is that?
Warren Buffet

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 11:28:14 AM

They seems to have significantly lowered the house edge...

We have experimentally raised the Player vs House multiplying factor from 8x to 15x. Any further changes will be notified here. Thank you everyone for showing interest in this new game.
Dwelach

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:14:05 PM

I tried them a month ago and they are okay with their games, they still need way more reviews but they are good.
Nothing is wrong with trying a new one out but be sure to always start with a low deposit.
MarbleBoss (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:46:48 PM

I tried them a month ago and they are okay with their games, they still need way more reviews but they are good.
Nothing is wrong with trying a new one out but be sure to always start with a low deposit.
Interestingly, I just noticed that they are now operating on 0% house edge.
DutchDemon

Activity: 115
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:52:45 PM

Correct. But u keep waiting till others play and write some nice review. Wink
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:12:43 PM

I came across a pretty new gambling game called www.bitcoinbetting.website in another thread. They seems to be on chain and using the last digit of a block hash as random number. Have anyone here tried this so far ? Would like to have some feedback before I start playing there.

try to join LetItRide, it is nowadays going much better, and it has their own coin LIR you can invest in there if you do not want to gamble, the coin is nowadays going much better.
Jimmy Wales

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:35:15 PM

Is it the only gambling game with 0% house edge?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: