Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:05:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bikercoin (BIC) CryptoNight based crypto currency  (Read 25094 times)
donGeilo

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:49:06 PM

Dev, why don t you try to get it on http://miner.center/
bitcoinkkk

Activity: 216

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:59:15 PM

hi,dev,exchenge?

Well one thing at a time(started 24 hours ago), first setup Pool then I will work on exchanges..

bikercoin.org    not open
you look for what there

website

dev,website  no open  bikercoin.org
paolo77
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:03:01 PM

I like OP !!  Wink
supersnips

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:40:24 PM

works like a charm  Grin Grin
script-expert (OP)

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:40:29 AM

Dev, why don t you try to get it on http://miner.center/

Request was sent this morning.
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 04:56:55 AM

You should change BIC to BKR.
jabjab

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:13:36 AM

Why it was named biker?
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:50:57 AM

i'm afraid this will end in doa status, after launch, liek the recent cryptonote

by now those cryptonote are considerend botnet heavy and not accepted as a good algo coins anymore
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:16:51 AM

i'm afraid this will end in doa status, after launch, liek the recent cryptonote

by now those cryptonote are considerend botnet heavy and not accepted as a good algo coins anymore

How is that any worse than one of the hundreds of bitcoin clones coming out daily with premines, ICO's, POS, masternodes, recycled fancy graphics, cool logos, the same shills, ridiculous roadmaps, lies and promises, pages of posts with stupid rockets blasting off, ridiculous speculation regarding future value, pumped and dumped by the same few groups of scammers, moon this and moon that, blah blah blah.

The entire premise that botnets target cryptonote coins is ridiculous.  Why would someone make a botnet to target a cryptonote coin that has no value.  And even coins like Monero that do have value how is a botnet any worse than the massive amounts of rented hash and mining farms mining bitcoin based coins and getting a majority of them?

This coin might end in DOA status but there are hundreds of bitcoin based coins that already are in doa status.  The biggest hurdle to cryptonote coins is not that they are doa because of botnets it's because they lack access to the type of infrastructure already available to bitcoin based coins.  The entire botnet myth is just that.  A myth.

I don't have any expectations for this coin but at least it's not some short pow, high pos, fancy graphic, roadmap full of crap, masternoded, to the moon with rockets, on yobit in a day and dumped to 1 satoshi in a week, coingen or bitcoin clone garbage that's coming out daily.

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:31:38 AM

and also no Lambo pics which is a plus.
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:32:56 AM

Very clean coin without bullshit and good website, algo ok low power consumption Smiley
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:45:37 AM

How is that any worse than one of the hundreds of bitcoin clones coming out daily with premines, ICO's, POS, masternodes, recycled fancy graphics, cool logos, the same shills, ridiculous roadmaps, lies and promises, pages of posts with stupid rockets blasting off, ridiculous speculation regarding future value, pumped and dumped by the same few groups of scammers, moon this and moon that, blah blah blah.

The entire premise that botnets target cryptonote coins is ridiculous.  Why would someone make a botnet to target a cryptonote coin that has no value.  And even coins like Monero that do have value how is a botnet any worse than the massive amounts of rented hash and mining farms mining bitcoin based coins and getting a majority of them?

This coin might end in DOA status but there are hundreds of bitcoin based coins that already are in doa status.  The biggest hurdle to cryptonote coins is not that they are doa because of botnets it's because they lack access to the type of infrastructure already available to bitcoin based coins.  The entire botnet myth is just that.  A myth.

I don't have any expectations for this coin but at least it's not some short pow, high pos, fancy graphic, roadmap full of crap, masternoded, to the moon with rockets, on yobit in a day and dumped to 1 satoshi in a week, coingen or bitcoin clone garbage that's coming out daily.

there are some that are good enough to be mined, like revolver and a bunch of other, cryptonote it's not seen very well, always dismissed by the majority that want to have profit by mining only

also only because this place is full of shit, it does not mean that we need to add more, we should try to minimize coin that might be useless because of their algo
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:43:35 AM

there are some that are good enough to be mined, like revolver and a bunch of other, cryptonote it's not seen very well, always dismissed by the majority that want to have profit by mining only

also only because this place is full of shit, it does not mean that we need to add more, we should try to minimize coin that might be useless because of their algo

I think that there is a misconception with cryptonote coins.  Cryptonote is a protocol.  Cryptonight is an algorithm that most cryptonote coins use.   It is possible to change the algo of a cryptonote coin to a different algorithm than cryptonight.  A couple have done just that.  Boolberry is a cryptonote coin but uses Keccak for the algorithm.  AEON uses cryptonight lite.  It's possible to change the algorithm of a cryptonote based coin to any algorithm.  It takes a good coder but it can be done.  There is also a dpos cryptonote coin called pebblecoin. 

I have miners mining coins for profit but that's not the only reason I'm involved in crypto.  I am interested in the technology.  The technology behind cryptonote coins is good.  It's not as mature as bitcoin based coins but it's making progress.  I have numerous wallets of worthless bitcoin based coins and I also have numerous wallets of cryptonote coins that are worthless as well.  It will take some time but there has been steady progress in the development of cryptonote coins.  In the beginning it was all command line and now there are QT wallets and numerous projects to move the protocol forward. 

I'll mine a coin like revolver to exchange for bitcoin.  But that's the only reason.  There really isn't any future for it because all it offers is a modified x11 algo.  Other than that it's just another bitcoin clone.  And a bitcoin clone with a new algo typically means a crippled miner for most people and a better one for a few.  Seen it numerous times.  New algo coins are usually just a way to give someone else an edge.

This coin might not go anywhere but neither will 95% of non cryptonpote coins regardless of gimmicks like new algo's.     

Mohareb

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:56:08 AM

Anyone can upload the miner and give a example bat file? Please.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
itismoney4me

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 10:02:55 AM

Look at this  Grin

Here are two methods to solo mine

Method 1

Launchbikercoind and let it sync
Launch simplewallet and select G to generate a new wallet
Type start_mining at the simplewallet console  "By default the miner will mine using only one core.  To mine with more CPU cores type the number of cores after start_ mining"
Example:  start_mining 4
You are now mining with 4 CPU cores
To stop mining type stop_mining in the simplewallet console
To see your balance type balance in the simplewallet console

Method 2

Launch bikercoind and let it sync
Type start_mining your-address number of cores in the bikercoind console
Example: start_mining bicksrxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx 4  
You are now mining with 4 CPU cores to the address you specified
Using this method you can use any address you want including the address generated with the GUI wallet
There is no need to have the wallet open to mine
To stop mining type stop_mining in the bikercoind console

Useful commands are:

Typing show_hr will show your hashrate when typed in the bikercoind console
Typing help in either the bikercoind or simplewallet console will give you a list of the commands available

Other information:

The blockchain is stored in the same location as other coins.  For Windows that will be "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\bikercoin"
The GUI wallet will store the wallet file in the same directory as the blockchain by default.
If you create a wallet with simplewallet that wallet will be stored in the directory where simplewallet is located
You can open any wallet file with the GUI wallet by going to File - Open Wallet and browsing to the wallet file location

bitcoinkkk

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 10:40:43 AM

Look at this  Grin

Here are two methods to solo mine

Method 1

Launchbikercoind and let it sync
Launch simplewallet and select G to generate a new wallet
Type start_mining at the simplewallet console  "By default the miner will mine using only one core.  To mine with more CPU cores type the number of cores after start_ mining"
Example:  start_mining 4
You are now mining with 4 CPU cores
To stop mining type stop_mining in the simplewallet console
To see your balance type balance in the simplewallet console

Method 2

Launch bikercoind and let it sync
Type start_mining your-address number of cores in the bikercoind console
Example: start_mining bicksrxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx 4 
You are now mining with 4 CPU cores to the address you specified
Using this method you can use any address you want including the address generated with the GUI wallet
There is no need to have the wallet open to mine
To stop mining type stop_mining in the bikercoind console

Useful commands are:

Typing show_hr will show your hashrate when typed in the bikercoind console
Typing help in either the bikercoind or simplewallet console will give you a list of the commands available

Other information:

The blockchain is stored in the same location as other coins.  For Windows that will be "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\bikercoin"
The GUI wallet will store the wallet file in the same directory as the blockchain by default.
If you create a wallet with simplewallet that wallet will be stored in the directory where simplewallet is located
You can open any wallet file with the GUI wallet by going to File - Open Wallet and browsing to the wallet file location

hi,dev tem...
Do you have any plans for the development of the currency?
Such as:
1, when pool developed?
2, when the block browser developed?
3, when the exchange?
4, and what other development plan?
itismoney4me

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:55:37 AM

I'm a watcher not Dev Wink
script-expert (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 12:21:53 PM

hi,dev tem...
Such as:
1, when pool developed?
3, when the exchange?

Beta testing the pool now. and poolto.be will add another one next week.

Then will work on block explorer, exchange etc..  will all be posted here on bitcointalk

bitcoinkkk

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 12:55:59 PM

hi,dev tem...
Such as:
1, when pool developed?
3, when the exchange?

Beta testing the pool now. and poolto.be will add another one next week.

Then will work on block explorer, exchange etc..  will all be posted here on bitcointalk

ok sk

script-expert (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:49:38 PM

First Mining Pool is ready

pool.bikercoin.org
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: