Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:04:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did Bitcoin revolutionize the concept of money?
Yes, it is an entirely new form of money - 82 (78.1%)
No, there's nothing new conceptually - 23 (21.9%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next generation money  (Read 16582 times)
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:05:04 PM

Bitcoin is the new form money through internet where this can help us out to earn money with less work and hassle free by doing small job we can earn bitcoin/satoshi from internet. Very easy to do transaction what ever your location is this could be a new generation and new generation of money that will came up in the future of this world.
I don't see anything new except the fact that potentially there is a possibility of confidential use in calculations between people. But as soon as carried out conversion operations, and this advantage is lost.
I believe everything is new with bitcoin as well the cryptocurrencies. This has evolved as a currency of the future generation making everything digital. This cuts down several expenses and provides an efficient way in the economic system as well in all sectors relative to it.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:25:43 PM

Yes it is entirely new concept in the world of money. Bitcoin is so powerful that we can trade any amount of volume via its medium. This transaction is still safe and anonymous with no big fees and surcharges as that applied by your own bank. New generation would always want hassle free transaction which bitcoin is already providing. Bitcoin gives you freedom of time. No matter what you can transact any amount of money overseas, locally and personally. This is something sounds like new generation stuff and yes it is.  Wink

I wouldn't say that Bitcoin offers hassle free transactions, especially right now. With the huge backlog of transactions and debate about block size, we are in fluid territory right now. But yes, Bitcoin does have potential.

I agree with you, the problem of transactions is very urgent now. But I think that it will be resolved in the near future. Bitcoin is almost an ideal system and it is not possible to spoil the problem of transactions
The limit of bitcoin blocksize has made a lot of people gets a limitation for using the bitcoin transaction. They can sending it with instantly. the confirmation take a lot of the time.
Jrock

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:18:51 PM

Yes it is entirely new concept in the world of money. Bitcoin is so powerful that we can trade any amount of volume via its medium. This transaction is still safe and anonymous with no big fees and surcharges as that applied by your own bank. New generation would always want hassle free transaction which bitcoin is already providing. Bitcoin gives you freedom of time. No matter what you can transact any amount of money overseas, locally and personally. This is something sounds like new generation stuff and yes it is.  Wink

I wouldn't say that Bitcoin offers hassle free transactions, especially right now. With the huge backlog of transactions and debate about block size, we are in fluid territory right now. But yes, Bitcoin does have potential.

I agree with you, the problem of transactions is very urgent now. But I think that it will be resolved in the near future. Bitcoin is almost an ideal system and it is not possible to spoil the problem of transactions
The limit of bitcoin blocksize has made a lot of people gets a limitation for using the bitcoin transaction. They can sending it with instantly. the confirmation take a lot of the time.

Yes that is a big problem with bitcoin at a moment and not many people like to wait longer for transaction to get confirmed and this issue should be resolved as soon as possible or else there will be many users who will stop using bitcoins.

majeed

Activity: 526
Merit: 253

Damn

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:37:05 PM

Yes that is a big problem with bitcoin at a moment and not many people like to wait longer for transaction to get confirmed and this issue should be resolved as soon as possible or else there will be many users who will stop using bitcoins.
without segwit, they will soon abandon Bitcoin and leave it there as a legacy for people to remember. Bitcoin is not as good as many people think and I can ensure that outside there are more than 10 coins which are better than Bitcoin
deisik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 06:09:43 PM

without segwit, they will soon abandon Bitcoin and leave it there as a legacy for people to remember. Bitcoin is not as good as many people think and I can ensure that outside there are more than 10 coins which are better than Bitcoin

It is not surprising that you are wearing some obscure altcoin signature. I'm curious if you are paid in the coin you advertise or in bitcoins. If the former is the case, then you should be careful since your payments may not be worth a dime in a short while (unless you convert it to bitcoins, of course), and you may regret your words. If you receive payment in bitcoins, why don't you ask to be paid in one of those 10 coins which are better than Bitcoin, according to you?

Welcome to the shills club, by the way

chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:13:49 PM

japan is really working on making bitcoins a valid currency . Things are pretty much going good for bitcoins. if they succeed , there is a possibility that this currency will rule and surely will replace currencies like dollar. People will convert there savings to bitcoins and will believe that this is where they will get benefit and can earn a lot without doing any struggle. We really hope to see the bright future of bitcoins and we will feel proud to be part of the moment when the future was being made.

Actually, I thik that i have heard the news about this one and yeah as far as i know bitcoins legality is now approved and being impose in most of part of Japan. I also think that it would grow really big this year and for the coming years as well
cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:04:10 PM

I think that there is no doubt, that bitcoin may be considered as a next generation money.
Exactly same thing is about some great altcoin which is supported by revolutionary technology, because it may simply turn out, that in the future we are going to use mostly one of this cryptocurrencies as a main payment option.

That might be actually possible with bitcoin, but only if we will be able to apply some solution and increase the block size to decrease fees and to shorten the time needed for confirmations.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:36:11 AM

japan is really working on making bitcoins a valid currency . Things are pretty much going good for bitcoins. if they succeed , there is a possibility that this currency will rule and surely will replace currencies like dollar. People will convert there savings to bitcoins and will believe that this is where they will get benefit and can earn a lot without doing any struggle. We really hope to see the bright future of bitcoins and we will feel proud to be part of the moment when the future was being made.

Actually, I thik that i have heard the news about this one and yeah as far as i know bitcoins legality is now approved and being impose in most of part of Japan. I also think that it would grow really big this year and for the coming years as well
Yes bitcoin will be very big this year because of the adoption of Japan and now it will be a good year for us because other countries are starting to notice bitcoin and other countries are doing what does the Japan did to bitcoin and this coming years will be the continuation for bitcoin to become bigger and more and more adoption and also the best is high price.
ekans45

Activity: 229
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:00:39 AM

Yes bitcoin will be very big this year because of the adoption of Japan and now it will be a good year for us because other countries are starting to notice bitcoin and other countries are doing what does the Japan did to bitcoin and this coming years will be the continuation for bitcoin to become bigger and more and more adoption and also the best is high price.
Not only by Japan but soon for other countries. Bitcoin has a huge potential to be used as majore currency as technology sre being modernized currently and for the future.
gracia0023

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:18:00 AM

The total majority of Bitcoin holders think of their favorite toy as the next step in the evolution of money (less so for active users). I don't deny the technological innovation in respect to the blockchain and the decentralized nature of how new money is created through mining. With that said, I still don't think that Bitcoin did actually revolutionize the concept of money itself. Gold as money existed long before fiat, and it was "created" in a decentralized way too, so nothing particularly new here as well...

I have an idea what could be an entirely new form of money (actually, it is not my idea), but first I would like to hear from you, guys (and gals), what you think about the truly new money that is yet to be invented or implemented

I guess the next generation of money is technology oriented type of currencies.  Some country nowadays accepted this idea and use bitcoin as a valid currency.  This will open to the possibility of one world currency and the value of money around the world will be equal.  It will only happen if all people around the world know how to engage online transaction.
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:39:06 AM

The total majority of Bitcoin holders think of their favorite toy as the next step in the evolution of money (less so for active users). I don't deny the technological innovation in respect to the blockchain and the decentralized nature of how new money is created through mining. With that said, I still don't think that Bitcoin did actually revolutionize the concept of money itself. Gold as money existed long before fiat, and it was "created" in a decentralized way too, so nothing particularly new here as well...

I have an idea what could be an entirely new form of money (actually, it is not my idea), but first I would like to hear from you, guys (and gals), what you think about the truly new money that is yet to be invented or implemented

I guess the next generation of money is technology oriented type of currencies.  Some country nowadays accepted this idea and use bitcoin as a valid currency.  This will open to the possibility of one world currency and the value of money around the world will be equal.  It will only happen if all people around the world know how to engage online transaction.
But what kind of technology would bring upon this new kind of currency? Remember that the greenback was a breakthrough when it was introduced so many years ago, because of its special features that paved the way for exchanging goods more conveniently . Are we going to see currency that can be stored or implanted inside the human body? As they say, necessity is the mother of all inventions, so depending on what technology available at a certain, the development of currency or money would follow suit.
deisik (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 06:54:57 AM

But what kind of technology would bring upon this new kind of currency? Remember that the greenback was a breakthrough when it was introduced so many years ago, because of its special features that paved the way for exchanging goods more conveniently . Are we going to see currency that can be stored or implanted inside the human body? As they say, necessity is the mother of all inventions, so depending on what technology available at a certain, the development of currency or money would follow suit.

What do you mean by greenback here?

If you refer to the US dollar (which is what people typically mean by the greenback), then what period of the US history do you mean? In a narrow sense, greenbacks were the US dollars issued during the American Civil War by the Unionists (the money of the Confederates was called graybacks, for the color, obviously). But these were nothing out of the ordinary, they were not backed up by gold. So what special features are you talking about?

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:18:08 AM

Not only by Japan but soon for other countries. Bitcoin has a huge potential to be used as majore currency as technology sre being modernized currently and for the future.
Yes, Australia and India already adopted bitcoin and soon more and more countries will adopt bitcoin as their currency and that will be the best events for this year because it will become a very big news and achievement for this year that will continue in the next few years and it will make the price of bitcoin very high and we are just keep cashing out Cool.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:47:37 AM

japan always be the first country who make a breakthrough especially in technology. i won't surprised if then japanese will have the first country where its citizen mostly has been adopting and spend bitcoin in a lot of offline store , be ready for it!

bitcoin are of course has everything to recognized as the next generation of money.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:35:46 AM

Bitcoin is a technology that moves in the field of finance with crypto system as a transaction tool. and I'm sure bitcoin will be like the money that will be in great demand by generations to come. why I say so because in this digital era many people who do buying and selling activities with the online system. and certainly will be many people who are looking for an easy alternative to the transaction. and bitcoin is an answer to all those problems. in the country of Japan itself I know bitcoin has become a currency that is widely used as a means of payment of course with the skannya by bitcoin government will be like the money in general in the generations to come.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
valisa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:42:13 AM

I think bitcoin can be said as future money because if money is only limited to a country, while bitcoin is more univesal and can be used in all countries in the world Wink
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:46:37 AM

I think bitcoin can be said as future money because if money is only limited to a country, while bitcoin is more univesal and can be used in all countries in the world Wink

Everyone is saying that including me, I'm a concept that bitcoin can be our future money. Just like PayPal and other payment methods, bitcoin can be a choice of it. And it will only depend to the businessmen, sellers if they will allow their consumers / customers to pay them with bitcoin. But I'm seeing it to have a big potential.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
deisik (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 06:03:48 AM

I basically agree with that

Though this is not an entirely new concept since gold (as well as silver, for that matter) had been playing the same role of a universally recognized means of payment in the past. The US dollar seems to have taken the place of gold today (at least, to some degree), but it has a very strong limitation. With dollars you depend on the whimsy of Uncle Sam since all dollar transfers (I refer to cashless transactions obviously) are processed by the US banks. And if they don't like something about your money transfer or they just don't like something about you personally, they can easily freeze all your dollars that you have in your bank account

Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:52:20 AM

Everyone is saying that including me, I'm a concept that bitcoin can be our future money. Just like PayPal and other payment methods, bitcoin can be a choice of it. And it will only depend to the businessmen, sellers if they will allow their consumers / customers to pay them with bitcoin. But I'm seeing it to have a big potential.
The future is bright and we believe in that, bitcoin will be the best payment system in the future and could possibly surpass paypal in terms of popularity. Banks are the leader in the financial sector but they are seeing the blockchain as a revolutionary system and they will be adopting with it, bitcoin is decentralized and we can get the best security if we are using it, this might not be good for all people but at least those who want to get the benefit can use it.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:24:03 AM

The future is bright and we believe in that, bitcoin will be the best payment system in the future and could possibly surpass paypal in terms of popularity. Banks are the leader in the financial sector but they are seeing the blockchain as a revolutionary system and they will be adopting with it, bitcoin is decentralized and we can get the best security if we are using it, this might not be good for all people but at least those who want to get the benefit can use it.

It is now trying to surpass PayPal in terms of payment and I don't know if it's a fact that PP tries to adopt bitcoin. Since most of their customers including me are shifting to bitcoin which has better processing of payments and considerably cheaper than their usual fees. No doubt PP's got high security but everyone wants to try decentralized crypto currency and payment method with bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀