Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:51:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did Bitcoin revolutionize the concept of money?
Yes, it is an entirely new form of money - 82 (78.1%)
No, there's nothing new conceptually - 23 (21.9%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next generation money  (Read 16582 times)
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:44:58 AM

I think bitcoin can be said as future money because if money is only limited to a country, while bitcoin is more univesal and can be used in all countries in the world Wink

Everyone is saying that including me, I'm a concept that bitcoin can be our future money. Just like PayPal and other payment methods, bitcoin can be a choice of it. And it will only depend to the businessmen, sellers if they will allow their consumers / customers to pay them with bitcoin. But I'm seeing it to have a big potential.
The future is bright and we believe in that, bitcoin will be the best payment system in the future and could possibly surpass paypal in terms of popularity. Banks are the leader in the financial sector but they are seeing the blockchain as a revolutionary system and they will be adopting with it, bitcoin is decentralized and we can get the best security if we are using it, this might not be good for all people but at least those who want to get the benefit can use it.
I must say this will be the future. Not as it has high rates only and people are making dealing within. It’s a factor that matters but the main feature or attribute bitcoins have is the adoptability. People are more convinced to use it, popular it becomes in future and that is the point we all are discussing here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wolf89874

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:01:43 AM

Old money like golds or paper money is really bad for now. Hard to carry , easy to steal , too big. But with digital money like Bitcoin or Etherum with their advances, easy to hold , easy to use in payment, limited nothing can fake. So next generation money is digital money!
deisik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 05:35:57 AM

Old money like golds or paper money is really bad for now. Hard to carry , easy to steal , too big. But with digital money like Bitcoin or Etherum with their advances, easy to hold , easy to use in payment, limited nothing can fake. So next generation money is digital money!

It's time to wake up, Mr. Freeman

Do you have any difficulties carrying a payment card in your pocket or wallet? Or is it too big? It can be easily stolen (or just lost), of course, but not the money which you can use via this card (if you take a few simple precautions, naturally). Once your bitcoins get stolen, you can safely kiss them goodbye, but this is very often not the case with the money stolen from your bank account. Now let's proceed to the ease of payment. I guess you should try paying with plastic at cashier's to really see the difference (instead of waiting hours till your Bitcoin transaction gets finally confirmed)

lixer

Activity: 2492
Merit: 586

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:34:53 AM

I think bitcoin can be said as future money because if money is only limited to a country, while bitcoin is more univesal and can be used in all countries in the world Wink
You are probably right. We can expect cryptocurrency to be as next generation money. And it is very much possible that we may be able to see Bitcoin as future money. The reason which I think behind it is nothing else but the way it is gaining the attention of the ones sitting in the market along with increase in its market process.

JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:54:20 AM

my point of view is Next generation will be Bitcoin only. So far so good why we should think about new form of money. Its better that we can customize Bitcoin as next generation money.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
HalfDeck

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:32:05 PM

You are probably right. We can expect cryptocurrency to be as next generation money. And it is very much possible that we may be able to see Bitcoin as future money. The reason which I think behind it is nothing else but the way it is gaining the attention of the ones sitting in the market along with increase in its market process.
But do you think the government will accept Bitcoin in future? The nature of cryptocurrency will make them cannot track money of people in their country. And they also cannot tax fees Bitcoin user too.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:38:32 PM

I share your opinion. I too do not think that bitcoin is future money or that it will replace gold, which has been in human lives for so long. And i think that gold will stay long time after our pass. But also i think that bitcoin showed people that there could be another view of money. New way of thinking, and that is always good. Bitcoin opened new doors for people and market i think. Maybe future money will be similar to bitcoin or nothing like it at all, i mean who can tell.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:22:57 PM

this could happen. because bitcoin also has a lot to use, possibly in the coming year can be considered money.
because something happens that we can not guess easily and simply.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 05:16:00 PM

this could happen. because bitcoin also has a lot to use, possibly in the coming year can be considered money.

it will not apply if the government begins to adopt their own coins and obliges all digital currency exchange through the official coins. But it is true that bitcoin is a stronger e-money pioneer that inspires governments to do similar developments. In the end the government will think about efficiency and forget the physical fiat.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:30:49 PM

it will not apply if the government begins to adopt their own coins and obliges all digital currency exchange through the official coins. But it is true that bitcoin is a stronger e-money pioneer that inspires governments to do similar developments. In the end the government will think about efficiency and forget the physical fiat.

Every government knows that the potential of bitcoin but they give ignorances to bitcoin due to their anonymous nature. Because of it Nome can trace who send the amount and can't trace the transaction made person. They forget the fiats in 2050 now generation not that adopted to digital evolution since there are many third world countries.
deisik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 05:44:38 PM

it will not apply if the government begins to adopt their own coins and obliges all digital currency exchange through the official coins. But it is true that bitcoin is a stronger e-money pioneer that inspires governments to do similar developments. In the end the government will think about efficiency and forget the physical fiat

People would stay away from these

Overall, the effect that a certain government could potentially have on crypto would largely depend on the influence that government has in the world. Really, the Venezuelan government has little to no influence throughout the world, so who cares what they think about Bitcoin as well as other cryptocurrencies? Even people in Venezuela itself ain't gonna give a fuck about what the government does in respect to cryptocurrencies since they know for certain that their government can't do a shit about crypto altogether, whatever their intents might be and whether they are going to issue their own "Bitcoin" for real

darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:53:58 PM

Bitcoin is the new form money through internet where this can help us out to earn money with less work and hassle free by doing small job we can earn bitcoin/satoshi from internet. Very easy to do transaction what ever your location is this could be a new generation and new generation of money that will came up in the future of this world.
I don't see anything new except the fact that potentially there is a possibility of confidential use in calculations between people. But as soon as carried out conversion operations, and this advantage is lost.

No. It doesn't work like that as you are depicting here because bitcoin is far greater than anything you can see in the market of crypto world or may be into forex stock exchange etc. The work of blockchain is really woven very carefully and it can bit the swift technology which is traditional banking systems protocol. Where that can be easily crackable there is another stuff on going within the blockchain, and it is self deploying and works from peer to peer. The traditional one doesn't work like that where it goes through number of chains and protocols etc. Anyway the technical discussion could be stretched a lot so there is no point in discussing it further. Just telling that bitcoin is different.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:41:17 AM

Bitcoin was first introduced as digital currency and to use it online but afterward it becomes an investment in which people can make a lot of profit and it is basically a currency and can be use instead of the flat money and as seeing the popularity of bitcoin it will be declared as global currency in near future and that time will be golden time for the investors.
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:20:25 AM

Next generation money is cryptocurrency, look at the current market share of more than 170 billion, and next year will reach 500 billion, I believe this is the future of world finance...

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:07:57 AM

The total majority of Bitcoin holders think of their favorite toy as the next step in the evolution of money (less so for active users). I don't deny the technological innovation in respect to the blockchain and the decentralized nature of how new money is created through mining. With that said, I still don't think that Bitcoin did actually revolutionize the concept of money itself. Gold as money existed long before fiat, and it was "created" in a decentralized way too, so nothing particularly new here as well...

I have an idea what could be an entirely new form of money (actually, it is not my idea), but first I would like to hear from you, guys (and gals), what you think about the truly new money that is yet to be invented or implemented

yes of course bitcoin is the next generation of money in the future, because bitcoin is the digital currency and the future will create all-digital technology and bitcoin is ready for the digital currency of the future.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:24:53 AM

[/quote
Possibly it would happen that bitcoin may be the next generation money in the world. Like this time it becomes popular many advantages if we use this digital currency the risk may be gone .

wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 06:49:47 AM

japan is really working on making bitcoins a valid currency . Things are pretty much going good for bitcoins. if they succeed , there is a possibility that this currency will rule and surely will replace currencies like dollar. People will convert there savings to bitcoins and will believe that this is where they will get benefit and can earn a lot without doing any struggle. We really hope to see the bright future of bitcoins and we will feel proud to be part of the moment when the future was being made.

Actually, I thik that i have heard the news about this one and yeah as far as i know bitcoins legality is now approved and being impose in most of part of Japan. I also think that it would grow really big this year and for the coming years as well

Though a nation is thinking about making revolutionary currency then also it could take lot more efforts to implement the idea of it. Japan have the capability of putting that change for their people but they have to go through severe upgrades in the future, the taxing of bitcoin, legalisation within borders, new finance system for it and much more. They have no tax currently on the bitcoin but they will have to impose one after making it true currency within their nation because people could just double that money and it could create load on government economic system.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:03:06 PM

japan is really working on making bitcoins a valid currency . Things are pretty much going good for bitcoins. if they succeed , there is a possibility that this currency will rule and surely will replace currencies like dollar. People will convert there savings to bitcoins and will believe that this is where they will get benefit and can earn a lot without doing any struggle. We really hope to see the bright future of bitcoins and we will feel proud to be part of the moment when the future was being made.

Actually, I thik that i have heard the news about this one and yeah as far as i know bitcoins legality is now approved and being impose in most of part of Japan. I also think that it would grow really big this year and for the coming years as well

Though a nation is thinking about making revolutionary currency then also it could take lot more efforts to implement the idea of it. Japan have the capability of putting that change for their people but they have to go through severe upgrades in the future, the taxing of bitcoin, legalisation within borders, new finance system for it and much more. They have no tax currently on the bitcoin but they will have to impose one after making it true currency within their nation because people could just double that money and it could create load on government economic system.

Well i am sure that the next generation of money are now being implemented which is bitcoin today, i have strong feelings and faith of this thongs. Maybe other felt with the same feeling of what same way  like i do. Keep their bitcoin and then holds.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:19:11 PM

Bitcoin was first introduced as digital currency and to use it online but afterward it becomes an investment in which people can make a lot of profit and it is basically a currency and can be use instead of the flat money and as seeing the popularity of bitcoin it will be declared as global currency in near future and that time will be golden time for the investors.
bitcoin I think is beneficial for us, because bitcoin we can use for investment, trading. especially now that bitcoin has been applied in some countries, and benefit the country.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
giga_999

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 03:14:05 PM

BTC , other newborn coins can also contribute. Only thing is to increase awareness within the society with regard the coins. For example, CH has started giving rewards in its tokens on its platform by creating ist eco-system. product+custmer, direct dialog. You as a platform user give feedbacks to a project regarding their products and get rewarded with a token. you can check the tasks here

cr o w d F o r c e    ▸▸▸   [ Private Sale: Open ]
Global Decentralized Network Of Micro Businesses
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: