Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:21:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did Bitcoin revolutionize the concept of money?
Yes, it is an entirely new form of money - 82 (78.1%)
No, there's nothing new conceptually - 23 (21.9%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next generation money  (Read 16582 times)
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:50:12 AM

It's fascinating to acquire these much information about BTC that's usually blocked from the public. Bitcoin could really be the next generation money, and it won't be long now.

Next generation of money would be digital money or else it remain to paper money. That’s what I think because the government of every country are undecided to bring the digital money into a national currency. The acceptance of national government is the key to were the digital money is working unlike to other country like Japan is having their support with  bitcoin being second national currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:29:02 PM

The total majority of Bitcoin holders think of their favorite toy as the next step in the evolution of money (less so for active users). I don't deny the technological innovation in respect to the blockchain and the decentralized nature of how new money is created through mining. With that said, I still don't think that Bitcoin did actually revolutionize the concept of money itself. Gold as money existed long before fiat, and it was "created" in a decentralized way too, so nothing particularly new here as well...

I have an idea what could be an entirely new form of money (actually, it is not my idea), but first I would like to hear from you, guys (and gals), what you think about the truly new money that is yet to be invented or implemented

Yeah bitcoin is the next genaration money, but but as of now Bitcoin can hardly be called a good money since its creation is as centralized as any of fiats. There a lot of problem should be fixed and improved when we want bitcoin to become a real currency,
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:57:43 PM

there is a high probability that bitcoin will become the international currency and the currency of the future...therefore there is a sense to prepare fo this
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:07:04 PM

there is a high probability that bitcoin will become the international currency and the currency of the future...therefore there is a sense to prepare fo this
It hasn't reached such a popularity. But with the ongoing adoption rate, expect the same to happen making it more popular and gain importance similar to the traditional currency that we use around the globe. Already bitcoin is termed to be international currency with the conversion availability. So, surely next generation will go completely on digital currency.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:48:48 AM

Bitcoin is the future of money, in the coming years, i see that the next generation will be using digital currency and bitcoin will be dominant, since today's governing bodies are all in the baby boomer generation, their ideology is still in the old times, however the generations next to the baby boomers are more inclined to the technology of bitcoin and accepts bitcoin more.
Chyton

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:51:49 AM

I think Bitcoin doesn't fit the term money, it fits the term asset.
Bitcoin technology (blockchain) is a revolutionary technology that will disrupt any other technology. We will wait and see blockchain technology being used by big company in a couple of years. Meanwhile, people will recognize Bitcoin every time blockchain is mentioned in this case I'm sure Bitcoin will appreciate even more.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:53:15 AM

Bitcoin technology (blockchain) is a revolutionary technology that will disrupt any other technology. We will wait and see blockchain technology being used by big company in a couple of years. Meanwhile, people will recognize Bitcoin every time blockchain is mentioned in this case I'm sure Bitcoin will appreciate even more.
I agree to that. The bitcoin is more on an investment that can give passive income rather than being a money that you can use for daily basis transactions. Bitcoin is just giving an idea to the people to use a digital currencies but it will not become the next generation's money because the idea of digital currency will just become the key for the government to provide a more advanced kind of money that will fits everyone needs.
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:31:26 AM

Yes its not fit for the term money, Its fit for investment but I guess its also a money wherein we can buy something but the difference of this to a real money is, it is from the internet, the money of bitcoin is came from the internet were we can use it if our financial income is not enough. Bitcoin is a good help for us, and everybody appreciated this because also them experience how good is bitcoin on helping other people. Yes it will disrupt any other technologies but Bitcoin has its own purpose in doing this. Bitcoin is for the new generation because right now technology is really popular and bitcoin right now is continue on increasing thats why I say it is really helpful.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:02:14 AM

Bitcoin is not only  the asset and it's a money.You can convert your bitcoin into any of FIAT.It may be dollar, Euro or anything else. Asset only give you certain percentage of profit. But bitcoin gives you double or triple of money you inversed.Not any assets give you this much profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
deisik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 11:08:25 AM

Why does Bitcoin not fit the term money?

Could you expand more on that? Even so, what is your understanding of the concept of money then? As I always say in such cases, money is what money does, and if Bitcoin is used as money (i.e. a means of payment), it is money, as simple as it gets. You certainly know that thing about the proverbial duck. Anyway, money, i.e. a specific currency, say, the US dollar, can be used as an asset too. Basically, an asset, in a financial sense, is anything that you can earn money with. So yes, you can earn money using money, for example, by trading one currency for another. Blockchain, and the blockchain technology in particular, is a different beast, though, not relevant to the matter discussed here unless it is used as a transaction vehicle for a cryptocurrency, of course

kaababoller

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:46:45 PM

Yes, I believe it definitely did. Prior to its presence, many people only rely on fiat money. These days, most are curious and interested to take the bitcoin industry by storm. It's really a revolutionized currency.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:51:32 PM

Yes, I believe it definitely did. Prior to its presence, many people only rely on fiat money. These days, most are curious and interested to take the bitcoin industry by storm. It's really a revolutionized currency.

Yeah is next generation digital currency. So it will use for all process. But it will not affect other currency. You will change the bitcoin any time and easy to save. You can change the bitcoin any country currency. So it helpful for the future generation. It will give more opportunity for the future investment and improve business process. It any where to use. You will learn more information from bitcoin. 
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:07:12 PM

Yeah is next generation digital currency. So it will use for all process. But it will not affect other currency. You will change the bitcoin any time and easy to save. You can change the bitcoin any country currency. So it helpful for the future generation. It will give more opportunity for the future investment and improve business process. It any where to use. You will learn more information from bitcoin. 

Yes.Many had accept this point now.Bitcoin crossed the value of 16600$,what a change in price.This make the bitcoin even stronger to become a world currency.Bitcoin will be the Next generation currency.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:34:11 PM

Everything being new for the first time and if all the people will use the fiat money and they will not even try the new and the revolutionized things then how the new inventions will come into being?? How bitcoin will grow and how it will be famous. Not all the time but some time if they will use the bitcoin instead of fiat money they will be able to earn high profit and will save money as well it is easier to use than the fiat.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:46:11 PM

I think bitcoin or crypto currency will be the currency in the future, because crypto currency has a lot to many people. the benefits we get from crypto currency is that we can invest, trade, and crypto money has a price that often rises because more and more people are using it.

ratnaantiqu3

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:21:43 AM

Maybe for now people prefer to use the legal currency, because it's real and controlled value.
and for crypto currency I think the period can not yet, because its currency is out of control, and risky.
But if this crypto currency exists the regulatory system that controls this can be a legitimate money for the future and acceptable to all levels of society.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to: