Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:14:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Halving  (Read 5712 times)
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:13:20 PM

I am not the kind of guy who likes to keep his money i always spend most of my bitcoins to buy things,this is what i am going to do this time too nothing changes for me Smiley
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:21:38 PM

I am not excited any more with halving as reward will remain half after that which means cost of mining will not let the price of Bitcoin drops under 380 $ anymore.Price of Bitcoin is already has reached where no one was expected to see this quickly and fast.All this is speculation and has nothing with halving.I still will love to see some stability in price rather than inconstant increase.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:23:59 PM

I am not the kind of guy who likes to keep his money i always spend most of my bitcoins to buy things,this is what i am going to do this time too nothing changes for me Smiley

We earn money to spend and same goes with bitcoin too, I mean if you are never gonna use or spend your coins then what is the use of earning it, I will sell my coins at the time of halving.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1344
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 06:24:07 PM

For now its better to hold it because more price increase coming.. bitcoin is indemand right now in chinese market.. thats why the price is increase fast.. but this is kind of tactics where they can dump more bitcoin once  they the 1k value after block halving.. and we will see more price will reduce.. so always keep watching the market and just sell your bitcoin or your friends bitcoin once the price will hit in 1k value or better to always watch the price so that you can sell yours once the price of bitcoin is gradually decreases..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:34:24 PM

I'm looking at these numbers and I'm personally quite excited to see where the value of Bitcoin manages to go, considering we broke $700 before and the market is intent on breaking it again. Looks like either a lot of small fish are buying or the whales decided to start buying up a lot of Bitcoin, because this is absolutely insane. I'm getting hyped.
bitcoindanisma

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:50:40 PM

all investments from ico s turned  in to btc . people invested and they made btc price rise . they play their game very well .
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:56:14 PM

I'm looking at these numbers and I'm personally quite excited to see where the value of Bitcoin manages to go, considering we broke $700 before and the market is intent on breaking it again. Looks like either a lot of small fish are buying or the whales decided to start buying up a lot of Bitcoin, because this is absolutely insane. I'm getting hyped.

If you are planning to make some profits then I think this is the right time to sell, as do not hold too long as we don't know what will be the price tomorrow, we may see major dump in coming  days.
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 07:16:01 PM

If you are planning to make some profits then I think this is the right time to sell, as do not hold too long as we don't know what will be the price tomorrow, we may see major dump in coming  days.
This is the correct time to release your BTC and make some money. BTC value raise shows that halving is ready to take the value to peak. However still thats not sure about future. This is like bonus increasing suddenly. Wink
Jaknip

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:42:00 PM

This is the correct time to release your BTC and make some money. BTC value raise shows that halving is ready to take the value to peak. However still thats not sure about future. This is like bonus increasing suddenly. Wink

I am not sure about that. As long as I think the bitcoin price will still rise, I will keep my coins for the long term.
moneyfirst

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:53:04 PM

I am not excited any more with halving as reward will remain half after that which means cost of mining will not let the price of Bitcoin drops under 380 $ anymore.Price of Bitcoin is already has reached where no one was expected to see this quickly and fast.All this is speculation and has nothing with halving.I still will love to see some stability in price rather than inconstant increase.

I agree, that is right
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:22:45 AM

Yes im also a bitcoin holder, i would continue holding my bitcoin because im waiting in the right time to sell it this is for my future.

Yeah just wait just a few more days before selling bitcoin to get your dream price and then sell your coins if you think that is the good time to sell. Patience is a virtue Smiley
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:41:08 AM

The most people thinks that the value will be more worth and that is right because the value of Bitcoin is going to be higher soon and that would be really nice.
The only thing that you dont even know is what will happen in the future and that is the problem.
Dakron

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:32:54 AM

The most people thinks that the value will be more worth and that is right because the value of Bitcoin is going to be higher soon and that would be really nice.
The only thing that you dont even know is what will happen in the future and that is the problem.
After halving that is the right time to decide if you should sell or still holding your bitcoin. if you think after halving the price of bitcoin will continue rising you should keep and holding your bitcoin until your apetite will satisfied in the price and if you think the price after halving will be stable of go dump we should sell all our bitcoin and wait again for the right time to buy on the price which our self is satisfy.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:16:06 PM

But till the halving the price will increase and will continue to increase further for a year , and you are also true that a stability is required but not this time as a number of people are holding and waiting for the halving profit, and if it do not increased people will be disappointed.

Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:30:23 PM

But till the halving the price will increase and will continue to increase further for a year , and you are also true that a stability is required but not this time as a number of people are holding and waiting for the halving profit, and if it do not increased people will be disappointed.

Price will increase at the time of halving, and now it depends on individual when he wants to sell his bitcoin, as if you are too greedy and expecting too high price then you really need to be very careful.
Got Dick?

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:58:52 PM

I think it should exceed the previous peak of $1200
ontrackk

Activity: 336

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:17:51 PM

I think it should exceed the previous peak of $1200
i hope for that too to be honest because more people would be attracted to bitcoins, i think this is really possible

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:45:05 PM

only going to use them one day to buy a huge villa!
I wish you could do that in future. Holding is good but not for that many years.
Im not sure yet if i should sell, buy or hodl. I sold recently quite much :/ so im not that happy.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:53:45 AM

Small fishes and big whales, all are buying bitcoins as they know that in the coming month halving will bring a big increase in the value of bitcoin, with which these are also the chances that people with a few coins will become richer as it is estimated that the value of bitcoin will cross $1000.
JohnnyBrown

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:42:47 AM

Gonna keep my bitcoin till halving comes or if it reach my desire amount of bitcoin , then  cash it out to use in real world .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: