Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:59:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin is the sleeping giant  (Read 36216 times)
crypticj

Activity: 873
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 07:33:31 AM

offcourse bitmain is going to release more miners they dont' care about miners only thing they care about is making money by selling there overpriced hardware. @ $2000 a pop

No Bitmain is trying to maintain a monopoly on gouging fees on Bitcoin. That is why they are trying to block any SegWit on Litecoin. Thus they will preannounce far in advance right now to try to make miners afraid to act.

Jilian Wu and BU are a diversionary tactic. What they really want is small blocks forever on Bitcoin and no scaling competition for Bitcoin.

Bitcoin can't move higher until this scaling shit is resolved. Jilian Wu is blocking the progress of our entire ecosystem. Please kick his ass by activating SegWit.

I agree with you on that 100% bunch of Sobs trying to constraint block size to maximize transaction fees.

Also nice job on the Litecoin Chart!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 07:35:00 AM

offcourse bitmain is going to release more miners they dont' care about miners only thing they care about is making money by selling there overpriced hardware. @ $2000 a pop

No Bitmain is trying to maintain a monopoly on gouging fees on Bitcoin. That is why they are trying to block any SegWit on Litecoin. Thus they will preannounce far in advance right now to try to make miners afraid to act.

Jilian Wu and BU are a diversionary tactic. What they really want is small blocks forever on Bitcoin and no scaling competition for Bitcoin.

Bitcoin can't move higher until this scaling shit is resolved. Jilian Wu is blocking the progress of our entire ecosystem. Please kick his ass by activating SegWit.

looking good thou from these charts

https://www.litecoinpool.org/pools

or

http://litecoinblockhalf.com/segwit.php  (says 62.04% for Yes)

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 07:43:23 AM

What would be the best move?

To buy script miners

Or

Use the money to buy ltc ?

I'd get more scrypt miners...but they are complete unicorn ghosts now...a friend has been looking all day...etc etc..the 'legit' places china/world etc all say SOLD OUT

ltc is your only shot now it seems....I mean folk are dusting off the A2's and Innsilicon 250mh and Alcheminer 250mh miners that use 2x the power of a KNC Titan

yet they are too making more then a KNC Titan at $4.15 usd 2 weeks ago!

....damn...and I almost sold my knc titan lot 2 or 3 months ago for 1k each (300mh version)

Are KNC Titans and A4 Dominators also sold out at reputable outlets that will deliver immediately?
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 07:54:34 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2017, 09:44:41 AM by iamnotback

Jihan Wu and BU are a diversionary tactic. What they really want is small blocks forever on Bitcoin and no scaling competition for Bitcoin.

Bitcoin can't move higher until this scaling shit is resolved. Jihan Wu is blocking the progress of our entire ecosystem. Please kick his ass by activating SegWit.

looking good thou from these charts

https://www.litecoinpool.org/pools

or

http://litecoinblockhalf.com/segwit.php  (says 62.04% for Yes)

That later one is all blocks since 5 days ago. The accurate computation is blocks within the last 24 hours, since that is the activation requirement:

http://litecoinblockhalf.com/segwit.php

Which is around 68 - 69%.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 09:24:16 AM

What would be the best move?

To buy script miners

Or

Use the money to buy ltc ?

I'd get more scrypt miners...but they are complete unicorn ghosts now...a friend has been looking all day...etc etc..the 'legit' places china/world etc all say SOLD OUT

ltc is your only shot now it seems....I mean folk are dusting off the A2's and Innsilicon 250mh and Alcheminer 250mh miners that use 2x the power of a KNC Titan

yet they are too making more then a KNC Titan at $4.15 usd 2 weeks ago!

....damn...and I almost sold my knc titan lot 2 or 3 months ago for 1k each (300mh version)

Are KNC Titans and A4 Dominators also sold out at reputable outlets that will deliver immediately?

Thanks that is MUCH nicer.....in fact I want ALL of your views for price/etc to come true....me I hope I'm way to negative on my 'skimpy' $18 LTC Smiley

yeah...on April 1st 2017 (april fools day) I made what I thought ..a bet and a post on ..what could be anyway a "fools post" that LTC would not drop below a $6 floor in price and started
buying L3's .....the old home equity loan...my friend.....I thought I may have messed up...by Monday in the am ..folk were telling me they had all sold out over the weekend
by April 4th...man I cut it close..for once I was one of the 'lead lemmings' as I jumped off the cliff..(usually I'm tail end charlie)

scary stuff...dumped 21K into L3's Sad

brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
thelibertycap

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 11:31:19 AM

With Segwit on Litecoin I should be able to pay instantly from my wallet for Bitcoin stuff. LTC to BTC conversion can occur on the payment processor side and the merchant just gets bitcoin credited to their account.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 01:49:37 PM

Im thinking about making a big investment in LTC right now. Dips keep getting quickly bought, and the overall uptrend is definitely solid. I think sub 0.01 LTC is buying zone, but of course, easier said than done. Risking BTC is always a scary thing but no risk no win...
dwgscale11

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 12:18:46 PM

LTC bagholders always amuse me. Remind me again why do we need LTC?

hehe
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 03:25:49 PM

hehe
I don’t know, I think we need Litecoin as much as we need Bitcoin, Can you make a copy of bitcoin?

Is there a version that is better than bitcoin? Yeah, I think so. But the PR and the marketing is already done and moving. It is also now moving to the segwith position and so on. I think we are keeping LTC alive because we choose to, not because we need to.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 03:45:23 PM

hehe
I don’t know, I think we need Litecoin as much as we need Bitcoin, Can you make a copy of bitcoin?
LTC is a lite copy from the bitcoin itself, Some people need litecoin to make an off-chain transaction to avoid the bitcoin network problem.
BrlTrader

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 03:58:56 PM

hehe
LTC is a lite copy from the bitcoin itself, Some people need litecoin to make an off-chain transaction to avoid the bitcoin network problem.

The gold rush is coming !!
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 09:37:35 AM

hehe

NO my prediction is it will work like this

1) LTC gets seg witness up and lightning network dev comes thru on promise to get it up on litecoin next

2) bitcoin gets its act together seeing this and say in 4 or 5 months bicoin also gets seg witness approved

3) meanwhile LTC shows it works and is farther along on lightning and or mumblewimble etc

4) bitcoin having got seg witness approved finally ...gets approval to get the lighting stuff up as well

5) meanwhile LTC will have gotten lightning network up by that time and working on the next stuff

rinse/wash/repeat

tell me if LTC acts a consenus 'test bed' for litecoin with LTC devs and charlie the only ADULTS in the room moving this in a timely manner
that it is NOT at least POSSIBLE to have LTC be a puny $100 coin vs say by that time BTC's 2K value....

(weirder things have happened since I've got into crypto in 2013)

Hopefully this post will live in 'infamy' as my 'evil knc titans' channel the future into my fingertips Smiley (evil they are..tried to brick themselves again tonite 1/2 hr before going to work) Smiley

portalufonet

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 12:35:05 AM

Litecoin is awake, and hungry!
d.kevin29

Activity: 112
Merit: 72

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 03:14:08 AM

Well.. you know, Bitmain couldn't have used the power against Segwit forever. There's no chance anymore to go against it. It's here and it's gonna stay active from now on.

Even if he would have been able to take Segwit down for this period... There are more than 10 activation periods left. That means he would have to keep his stuff on for months, which would turn into a big, BIG failure for him.
Tafbiat

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:33:53 AM

Well.. you know, Bitmain couldn't have used the power against Segwit forever. There's no chance anymore to go against it. It's here and it's gonna stay active from now on.

Even if he would have been able to take Segwit down for this period... There are more than 10 activation periods left. That means he would have to keep his stuff on for months, which would turn into a big, BIG failure for him.

The Bitmain is not against the Segwit, it is against the small block size.
Kenny001

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:15:49 PM

Segwit locked-in !
subodhmore123aqs

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:45:48 PM

Few weeks back, all were bashing LTC... saying its dead. no future

Now suddenly it comes to life, all because of Segwit

formajocoto

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:21:16 PM

ahaha you so funny XD
formajocoto

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:23:48 PM

Tell us in three sentences what the advantage of Litecoin over other alts like Ethereum, Maid, DASH, Monero,... etc. is?

I do not see any advantage except the Chinese like Litecoin. Therefore, I do not agree with your statement that Litecoin is a sleeping giant at all Wink

Lightening Network (soon), listed on Coinbase, SegWit and Confidential Transaction (soon)

Dash confidential transaction? LOL (cit. Greg Maxwell)
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:33:10 PM

Litecoin is already dead. Just accept the fact especially this time that BTC price is sky rocket. The chance for LTC to bounce back again on being an uptrend is very small considering also that there are many newly exist coin that has a lot of potentials to pump price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: