Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:20:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin price would fall to the bottom, what would you do next?  (Read 15740 times)
oraisoh

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:29:56 PM

i buy and hold until btc raised up
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:46:58 PM

I don't think about it anytime. I am just concentrating on my earn of bitcoin. Now, I am earning by signature campaign and trading. I never thought about that what will I do when bitcoin price fall to bottom. I wish that it might not happen in future.
this is only an exception because nothing immortal in this world even for bitcoin i do not expect this is will happened

but nobody can predict the exact things for bitcoin in the future
skylighters

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:23:03 PM

I don't think about it anytime. I am just concentrating on my earn of bitcoin. Now, I am earning by signature campaign and trading. I never thought about that what will I do when bitcoin price fall to bottom. I wish that it might not happen in future.
i dont think about it too because it is just not going to happen, i hope that the price is going to go only up and thats it, i would just sell if it drops
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:37:32 PM

I would buy a bunch of it and hope it recovers some. With all the drops in price we have had, I suppose it is possible that it could have a big drop again to under $100, but I think that is unlikely.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:36:39 AM

If bitcoin price is falling to bottom then i will find another alt coin, as long as the coin is valuable and a lot of people use it, i dont mind changing to alt coin, but the alt coin i am looking for, must anonymous and fast in transaction also can be used in most of gambling site
Gustavv

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:04:09 AM

i will buy more more bitcoins and hold it until the price to the moon again
but when i wait it i will earn some money with other ways like trading with altcoins
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:56:34 AM

i would just buy a lot of bitcoins then in order to make some decent profit in the future as it would surely bounce back up and make me money
me too i would also just buy alot of bitcoin when it is very low cause this is going to get alot of profit later when they go up and then when they went up you can decide to keep them as long as they are still up once the first drop happens you have to get rid of them again cause they will be risky to keep after that.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:46:14 AM

I wonder if you would jump into another cryptocurrency in case the Bitcoin price would fall to the bottom. Or what else would you do? Would you leave the game completely? Tell me Smiley
I think that I would wait a bit maybe the price still can go up again after that but if I see that it is hopeless I would just sell them for what they are worth at that point.
After that I would quit with Bitcoin and go on with my life.
Paracelsus

Activity: 347

Activity: 2017

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:53:05 AM

Sometimes i think this might be good thing for my health, i could go with sport instead watching tradings 24/7. Cool
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:56:16 AM

yeah i think do not think other than to get bitcoin. if you can focus then try to stay focused on what you did not think that bitcoin prices will go down because it will lower your passion mate. believe in the future of bitcoin dude
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:36:32 PM

i dont think about that at all too because im pretty sure it is not going to happen and in my opinion bitcoin price should be going up soon
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:50:34 PM

i will buy more more bitcoins and hold it until the price to the moon again
but when i wait it i will earn some money with other ways like trading with altcoins

What if bitcoin does not grow again once you buy a lot of bitcoins and hold? There probably be a reason behind that drastic drop of bitcoin price and if that problem is not solved then it might die forever and don't recover again.
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:52:47 AM

I wonder if you would jump into another cryptocurrency in case the Bitcoin price would fall to the bottom. Or what else would you do? Would you leave the game completely? Tell me Smiley
In the event happens the likely impact of bitcoin many investors to seek other coins for them to recover and earn . Maybe for me as well as I do find a different currency and I buy bitcoin while I wait to lift its price. Just because you lose nothing when bitcoin investors and its miners . So I did not leave until miners and traders have not been stop to support bitcoin.

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 08:47:12 AM

In the event happens the likely impact of bitcoin many investors to seek other coins for them to recover and earn . Maybe for me as well as I do find a different currency and I buy bitcoin while I wait to lift its price. Just because you lose nothing when bitcoin investors and its miners . So I did not leave until miners and traders have not been stop to support bitcoin.

And it will depends on how much the bitcoin price will reached it's "bottom".

If ever such event happen all moves will based on the current trend and what is the reason why bitcoin price suffers that thing.

So there's no exact thing for me that I will do if ever bitcoin price would fall to the bottom. There are factors to be considered before making such fixed decision.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 08:51:38 AM

I would leave the game completely. I dont even know how to take that first. How much I would feel down with that lost. I might get a lot of beer first. Drunk myself until I fall in my sleep. Then maybe the next day I could think of what to do.
Ybalevia

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 09:00:33 AM

Most likely I would invest into the bitcoin with some money to gain profit later on because I'm pretty sure the bitcoin will after that go up again like all other times this happens.
I think investing on such moments is just a good way to make some very good profits.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 09:03:37 AM

I would leave the game completely. I dont even know how to take that first. How much I would feel down with that lost. I might get a lot of beer first. Drunk myself until I fall in my sleep. Then maybe the next day I could think of what to do.

Lol,  I agree with you that if that happens then initially we would not be in state of mind to decide what action we gonna take but I would like to give one more chance to bitcoin, so I will prefer to buy some more.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 09:16:20 AM

If that happens then there is not much for me to do I would wait a bit and see if the price would come back up.
If the price would not come back up then I have no other choice but to quit Bitcoin.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 09:40:36 AM

If that happens then there is not much for me to do I would wait a bit and see if the price would come back up.
If the price would not come back up then I have no other choice but to quit Bitcoin.

Yeah but I dont' think that bitcoin can fall that lower in future, even if it falls it cannot go below $500 in near future but if it simply disappears then it will disappoint all its users.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:23:47 AM

I doubt another altcoin could beat bitcoin anytime soon, But if it's price at the bottom then I think it would be a great thing to jump on the currency and save some BTC's to use later on.
NOo bitcoin for me bitcoin is the main father of all altcoin where altcoin are depending on bitcoin and bitcoin are in the long run right now where many altcoins are depending to bitcoin to grow but theres a posibility that bitcoin will decrease its price because of altcoin depends on the investors who uses bitcoin or altcoins

Price is rising at a moment so I don't think we have to worry about bitcoin, and may be we will see more higher price in coming days, and if price drops then try to buy as much as possible.
Yes bitcoin price is rising at the moment the bitcoin price now is range 628.3 dollar and this is good to us because if we hold our bitcoin in our bitcoin wallet for sure we easily earn profit because the bitcoin price increase and for me im going to use this for investment .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: