Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:11:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin price would fall to the bottom, what would you do next?  (Read 15740 times)
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 05:28:28 PM

thats the time im gonna buy thousands of btc's.. hold it for years then sell it when bitcoin's value will reach 1k$ each..  Tongue

Wont that be a really foolish decision just to buy bitcoin when it crashes to the bottom without finding out if what is the reason behind that? Because such a big crash can only occur if their would be a really big reason otherwise bitcoin does not seem to be weak enough to break that much.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richkellj

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:55:34 PM

As I am new to bitcoin so I don't think that i have to worry much about the other drop tagger it would be a great news for me if price drop so that I could buy bitcoin to deal with it.
That's a good way to see it. It would be unfortunate for the most of us though if the value of bitcoin is to go down. However, if we're smart enough, we'd sell our coins the moment we see it slipping down to avoid further loses and see the fall of value as a new start, just like yourself. The only advantage we have against new bitcoin users is that we know bitcoin and it's behavior better.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 09:07:18 PM

thats the time im gonna buy thousands of btc's.. hold it for years then sell it when bitcoin's value will reach 1k$ each..  Tongue

Its better to find out the reason why bitcoin price went to bottom rather then investing in it blindly, and if there is no scope of going up again then it will be waste of money to invest in bitcoins.
Yes that would be the better idea if bitcoin fell to the bottom, we should find out what would be the reason of dramatically falling in bitcoin’s price and then we would be able to know what to do next in such a shocking situation likes this. And if bitcoin ever dropped to that level then it might have been because of something more serious so it wouldn’t be so wise if you invest as much as possible in bitcoin when you’d have no idea what’s ahead.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 04:30:38 PM

I would cry as louder as I could because I have 0.3 btc Grin just kidding.

I would buy lot of bitcoin and would store in my wallet because definitely price will rise again I am damn sure for this. So that my money won't get waste and i could make some extra money when the price rise bit if this won't happen then really I will cry loudest at night under the starts and God would listen my voice.
You seems to be quite emotional haha just kidding but I think you should understand why bitcoin’s price would suddenly fall to the bottom and then you would be able to make the right move.

Because if it was because of something more serious and dangerous than falling bitcoin’s price and if that put a stop to bitcoin (I only say if this ever happened and I think it won’t) , it would make no sense in buying a lot of bitcoin to make profit. So you should have a research about it before you do anything big.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 05:18:02 PM

Its better to find out the reason why bitcoin price went to bottom rather then investing in it blindly, and if there is no scope of going up again then it will be waste of money to invest in bitcoins.
Yes that would be the better idea if bitcoin fell to the bottom, we should find out what would be the reason of dramatically falling in bitcoin’s price and then we would be able to know what to do next in such a shocking situation likes this. And if bitcoin ever dropped to that level then it might have been because of something more serious so it wouldn’t be so wise if you invest as much as possible in bitcoin when you’d have no idea what’s ahead.

Even if we don't have idea that will happen next, we can afford to take some risk by investing small amount in it at that stage, as bitcoin is unpredictable and if it rise from there then it can benefit us in best way.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 05:43:16 PM

Even if we don't have idea that will happen next, we can afford to take some risk by investing small amount in it at that stage, as bitcoin is unpredictable and if it rise from there then it can benefit us in best way.
Well for me it is still good to buy right now because you can not be lose if you  dont sell your bitcoin when the price of bitcoin is low always buy cheap and sell high but for now any time the price can be increase more we didnt know the fluctuate of bitcoin but buying always is a good choice..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 05:48:39 PM

At first i would be very sad as all of my earnings would get lost. I would not take the risk again in investing any other currency. I would keep my btc with me till they rise back and sell them to assure my money in fiat.

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 05:50:56 PM

I want to agree with this in all totality because that will be the best time to really buy with the hope that it will increase because it will be worse off if doesnt pick up again...
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 05:58:06 PM

Wont that be a really foolish decision just to buy bitcoin when it crashes to the bottom without finding out if what is the reason behind that? Because such a big crash can only occur if their would be a really big reason otherwise bitcoin does not seem to be weak enough to break that much.
Provably there is no reason that the price will crash to the bottom but if it can be happen and investors seen it they will buy again a lots of bitcoin but depends in situation if entire blockchain was hack i think almost all people will not buy bitcoins again the rest price if we seen the price crash to bottom i think the rest is old holders that they didnt know the password of their wallet or they dont know the reason why bitcoin price fall..
veles7

Activity: 950
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 06:27:44 PM

I want to agree with this in all totality because that will be the best time to really buy with the hope that it will increase because it will be worse off if doesnt pick up again...
You are very clever. Most people believe doing so too. They will wait until the price BTC will go up again Grin
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 06:32:19 PM

At first i would be very sad as all of my earnings would get lost. I would not take the risk again in investing any other currency. I would keep my btc with me till they rise back and sell them to assure my money in fiat.
Yes, everybody will be sad if that happens but thinking that if it falls down to the bottom price. you should have to think to the next possible thing idea that will happen .if price ho down almost one btc will be bought with example $5 only .i will invest as much as i can because there and there will be a pump of its price many users will do same thing buy so it will rise again ,but i think it will not as high as before taking and starting again from bottom is to hard to pump again and expect if there's a halving time .
Being relax and calm not using pure emotions will help you to think better incase this situation occurs.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 01:15:09 AM

I want to pray that doesnt happen that BTC have to reach the bottom. I wont want to go with your option because its a great risk in which I am not willing to take in the sense that what if the price did not pick up again?. What I will do is to set a benchmark or what I can afford and when that benchmark is reached, I then sell.
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:10:04 AM

Even when Bitcoin price falls, it would love to hold it rather than selling it .Bitcoins has already faced lots of up and down and people who watch it from beginning would know better about it.
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:27:50 AM

Even when Bitcoin price falls, it would love to hold it rather than selling it .Bitcoins has already faced lots of up and down and people who watch it from beginning would know better about it.

If it would fall to the bottom I would watch closely why it did it and if it's still going back up. If I'd see it would still go back up then I would invest right there and then as much as I could. If it would fail to go up I would probably look into alt coins to see which one will be the next big currency.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:46:00 AM

That is right.  Even its price fall down we cannot take the fact that bitcoin is the most used and trusted crypto.  Its price is unpredictable though many users still trust it.  And I do not think that it will ever happen since bitcoin is well established and most used digital currency.

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 10:51:45 AM

That is right.  Even its price fall down we cannot take the fact that bitcoin is the most used and trusted crypto.  Its price is unpredictable though many users still trust it.  And I do not think that it will ever happen since bitcoin is well established and most used digital currency.

As more and more people start using bitcoin and more business start excepting bitcoin,it will make bitcoin so popular that a slightest fall in price will make all bulls active
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 12:10:26 PM

Sure, that's fine if you don't own a lot but if you have tens of thousands of dollars in Bitcoin, there is no way you would just keep your coins and watch the price drop. If you're holding 1 BTC you bought at $600 and the price drops to $1, a kid with $2 in his pocket would have more Bitcoins than you.
Personally I would sell if the price drops below a certain threshold and then maybe buy back a few coins lower down.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 12:32:02 PM

If it would fall to the bottom I would watch closely why it did it and if it's still going back up. If I'd see it would still go back up then I would invest right there and then as much as I could. If it would fail to go up I would probably look into alt coins to see which one will be the next big currency.

Yeah that is a better option, if bitcoin doesn't meet our expectations in future then it would be wise to choose an alternative option which will allow us to make some good money with it.
rababo

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:14:25 PM

If bitcoin fall ro the bottom price, I would buy bitcoin as much as I could. I guess many people would think that the price would increase once again if such an event like this is happen. Then, I'll see how the market is going. If the market is back to normal like before the price crashed, I won't leave bitcoin. But if the market is keeps collapsing, then I will leave bitcoin, because bitcoin might become worthless at that rate.
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:05:33 PM

Maybe I'm going to fall to the bottom with it! I mean, what else to do? I could not be able to do a thing because my money just fell off the cliff!
I might as well wait for it to stand up again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: