Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:03:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin price would fall to the bottom, what would you do next?  (Read 15740 times)
Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 05:13:21 AM

If the price falls may bitcoin I would still hold. Very reasonable price fluctuations in bitcoin that rise and fall of the fair value of the case. I hold it because I believe the next few months certainly bitcoin prices back up and to restore the situation.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 05:38:20 AM

If the price falls may bitcoin I would still hold. Very reasonable price fluctuations in bitcoin that rise and fall of the fair value of the case. I hold it because I believe the next few months certainly bitcoin prices back up and to restore the situation.

Lucky if that's what's going to happen, to just bounce back. The worst case scenario when the price reached the bottom is the end. Most probably if that happens I could keep the last coin that I have or buy few more if the price is too low, just in case the price bounce back, but most probably that would mean end game for me on earning bitcoin.

mastica

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 09:19:43 PM

I would try to moove into other altcoin, as i do believe even bitcoin being the king, if it fail there are already several crypto coins able to replace it on the same instant he dies, but its possible that almost all crypto fall down with bitcoin as well.
Hugroll

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 09:22:13 PM

i think of bitcoin as like the main cyrptocurrency, so if bitcoin goes down then i cant really trust cyrptocurrencies so i would definitely leave the digital currency world and stick to usd.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:08:55 AM

i think of bitcoin as like the main cyrptocurrency, so if bitcoin goes down then i cant really trust cyrptocurrencies so i would definitely leave the digital currency world and stick to usd.

This what I am going to do too if bitcoin is going to fall then I won't shift to any other crypto currencies. And because we all know that bitcoin is the mother of all crypto's so if the mother falls down then as well as the other crypto's will fall down too. So I don't have choice but to go back to US dollars or my local currency.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Gestinar

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 06:25:32 PM

This what I am going to do too if bitcoin is going to fall then I won't shift to any other crypto currencies. And because we all know that bitcoin is the mother of all crypto's so if the mother falls down then as well as the other crypto's will fall down too. So I don't have choice but to go back to US dollars or my local currency.

If the bitcoin is falling down, its position will be replaced by the other more active developed coins such as Ethereum.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 06:30:35 PM

yes i guess you have doing right if bitcoin falls then the other cryptocurrency also fall and for all cryptocurrency lovers will give their support for bitcoin.

Mr. Green

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

I learnt about experts they're experts on fuck all

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 06:32:07 PM

I would buy many. Not with all i have but like %30 or more. On the other hand, If bitcoin ever loses that much value then it means it is pretty much dead. So...
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 09:31:19 PM

I would buy many. Not with all i have but like %30 or more. On the other hand, If bitcoin ever loses that much value then it means it is pretty much dead. So...

If price falls to bottom then we cannot afford to invest blindly in it but we must try to find out the reason behind the downfall as it may not rise again after that and it may bring huge loss for us if we have invested higher amount in it.
Chennai

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 09:36:25 PM

A good question though. I am not sure how will i react except being bit sad and waiting for price increase again. I would keep watching the price. if it seems to go more lower, i would better exchange the bitcoins i hold into local fiats. Nothing can be done more. I do not wish that it should happen. But, in case it occurs then need to face it and wait for its life again.
Milkduds

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 09:43:10 PM

I like nothing better to come into a race when a horse is beaten to near death and stock up and dream about being rich on a longshot.
Part of me really hangs around this forum for bitcoin but there is a part of me that wants to get in on the ground floor of the next big thing.
Lot of people know this and its the reason ponzi and altcoins are so popular,but I still think a new wave is near for something like virtual reality and people will make a killing.
If bitcoin heads to peanuts I will roll the dice and wait to see if it can breathe new life into its self,if not I lose but the potential to gain feels bigger.
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 10:24:25 PM

true if you believe in bitcoin surely you will continue to hold bitcoin and confident that prices would definitely go up, I will also do it
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 10:33:39 PM

true if you believe in bitcoin surely you will continue to hold bitcoin and confident that prices would definitely go up, I will also do it
You don't need to believe because you will see the changes and advantage of bitcoin holders than without any bitcoin..
If you are looking for a profit or investment bitcoin is a good investment since bitcoin is gradually increasing and  we will see the chart from before until now..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Natlind

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 10:35:01 PM

I would continue to hold the bitcoins i have in my wallet when the price falls to the bottom. I would hope to have a good come back on it. I am sure this is not at all going happen as we have almost reached high. The chance for it is very less. We have come out of struggles. The struggles we had in the beginning would not even mind this fall back. We have kept its flag fly high always.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 10:37:03 PM

Yeah and I think if price falls to the bottom then majority of users will prefer to buy them in bigger quantity as everyone has faith in its potential that it will rise again in future.
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 10:39:23 PM

Would be a awesome if coins came back down I would snatch so.many up and wait for them to pump agian as I believe in the technology and would hold on to alot
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:05:30 PM

Would be a awesome if coins came back down I would snatch so.many up and wait for them to pump agian as I believe in the technology and would hold on to alot

Even I will prefer to do the same as I am sure that even if price falls to the bottom bitcoin has an ability to bounce back and it has proved it many times in the past so the best decision would be to buy it to a maximum.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:49:27 PM

If price falls to bottom then we cannot afford to invest blindly in it but we must try to find out the reason behind the downfall as it may not rise again after that and it may bring huge loss for us if we have invested higher amount in it.
certainly before you think to invest again you have to do the checking of the reasons why bitcoin prices fall and you also have to see the reactions of users if you think bitcoin can last maybe it was a good opportunity for you to buy at a low price bitcoin
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:57:21 PM

Even I will prefer to do the same as I am sure that even if price falls to the bottom bitcoin has an ability to bounce back and it has proved it many times in the past so the best decision would be to buy it to a maximum.
Well those might be the time machine every people did wanted to have to be an healty person nowadays, but i dont know how strong bitcoin would be failing to 1 dollar once again, community made bitcoin and keept it alive, if the comunity left bitcoin it will became just another altcoin to bump and dump.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:16:37 AM

Well those might be the time machine every people did wanted to have to be an healty person nowadays, but i dont know how strong bitcoin would be failing to 1 dollar once again, community made bitcoin and keept it alive, if the comunity left bitcoin it will became just another altcoin to bump and dump.
Since bitcoin is very strong currency in cryto world i can not see that it was falling into 1 dollar, and i think bitcoin will continuous to be strong in the future and make us rich if we are continue working on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: