Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:29:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you like to receive your salary in BTC?  (Read 49082 times)
Mirconome

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 05:53:19 PM

No, I don't know how to convert BTC into electricity or use it to pay for it.  Smiley

Some sites have visa cards which im sure many electric places accept debit cards.
If you will pay a salary of bitcoin, how it will affect its size if bitcoin exchange rate will have to rise by several orders of magnitude. Will inflation affect the user experience regarding their bitcoin.
coszy

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 06:38:28 PM

I would love to get all of my pay in bitcoin as bitcoin is mainly what I use and I could make a profit selling bitcoin for paypal and than putting my paypal balance into my bank account

Easy profit make more money
If you really would love to receive your salary in bitcoin then do it, if you look i am sure you will find a company that can do this for you.

With the current soaring rate of bitcoin I wouldn't mind receiving all of them in Bitcoin. I hope this dream is realized next Friday caz I'm anticipating Bitcoin will reach 700$ next week.
Looks like your dream come true.
If you get a few thousand dollars salary and bitcoin That is also a good incentive. True, I do not believe in such proposals in the near future.
Winter1986

Activity: 234

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 06:55:11 PM

If the ecosystem continue with this rate of development, I believe that in the future we will have good stability... In this case it may be a good idea.
This will not affect the distribution of cryptocurrency in the world. If there is a violation or stabilization in the world, bitcoin will win back a big role, but only to a narrow circle of business. So get a salary of bitcoin user will be great than the ordinary worker.
SparkedDev

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 08:06:11 PM

No, I don't know how to convert BTC into electricity or use it to pay for it.  Smiley

Some sites have visa cards which im sure many electric places accept debit cards.
If you will pay a salary of bitcoin, how it will affect its size if bitcoin exchange rate will have to rise by several orders of magnitude. Will inflation affect the user experience regarding their bitcoin.

Well it could increase the price if enough people were paying but then t would be easier to know the ups and downs of the market.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:02:01 AM

I am very happy if a payment via bitcoin, bitcoin in my country because the price is very high.
LunaScratch

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 01:55:18 PM

I find that in the future, when bitcoin COULD replace "normal" currency for salary, the world will have adapted to accepting digital currencies. I'm not sure if that will ever happen, but more companies and stores are accepting cryptocurrencies every day, so it might be possible in the future, so I would definitely accept them as my salary then.
Mirconome

Activity: 171

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:25:11 PM

Wages in btc very tempting. The fact that many people who even briefly associated with bitcoin already started receiving salaries in cryptocurrency. It is possible it is unprofitable for certain regions, but you can deal with that.
lilit

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 04:17:36 PM

I find that in the future, when bitcoin COULD replace "normal" currency for salary, the world will have adapted to accepting digital currencies. I'm not sure if that will ever happen, but more companies and stores are accepting cryptocurrencies every day, so it might be possible in the future, so I would definitely accept them as my salary then.
Maybe in the future it will be possible to receive all wages in bitcoin, and it will even be welcomed. But today I no longer need real money for everyday life, so at least half have yet to be in a different currency.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
raja3sumi

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 04:37:21 PM

no i would not  accept  btc as my salary coz
it tends to fluctaute a lot
it has no guarantee that it will last tomorrow
its system is too complex
wutard

Activity: 150

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:26:19 PM

no i would not  accept  btc as my salary coz
it tends to fluctaute a lot
it has no guarantee that it will last tomorrow
its system is too complex
Given the fact that the prices tend to change, my salary will change very much if I agree to receive all bitcoin. Therefore, I would have refused.
Rastaman2016

Activity: 247

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:27:19 PM

I am very happy if a payment via bitcoin, bitcoin in my country because the price is very high.
What can I say about this issue if in my country the average salary is $ 150, and I'm not kidding. I like getting $ 100 and what should I do if I will be given a salary of bitcoin.
Sierra82fit

Activity: 142

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 08:21:54 PM

If we assume that the salary will be divided into several parts, then in all likelihood the best three. The first to invest, and the other left in storage for better prices bitcoin, and have for the rest of life. Parts might need gone respectively of the salary volume.
Narosya

Activity: 428

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:46:31 PM

If we assume that the salary will be divided into several parts, then in all likelihood the best three. The first to invest, and the other left in storage for better prices bitcoin, and have for the rest of life. Parts might need gone respectively of the salary volume.
Bitcoin in salary I would receive no qualms. It's better than real money that can be impaired at any time.
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 03:11:55 AM

Let's say yes but maybe in the near future. Not now. Until bitcoin gets high then gets stable.
Bitcoin is still not reliable enough to trust my incomes with.
Bigdan

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 05:48:27 AM

It wouldn't be a good idea looking at the volatility of bitcoins; you'd need to find a compromise in between if your salary is bitcoins bound. Currently it looks pretty good if you are receiving your salary in BTC but can you guarantee this increase in the near future? Guess a big NO.
abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 06:12:50 AM

Definitely yes as I would need to have a money which would be growing. I would like to have a confirmed transaction though as I do not need a transaction with unconfirmed sign.
RajaJudi

Activity: 403

Less is more

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 06:17:08 AM

I would love to receive salary in BTC. I am a big fan of Bitcoin so I will do whatever I can in order to support Bitcoin and to make it more popular as well . However, the biggest problems to me is that I still can not use Bitcoin in my country often due to the reason that there are only a few stores accept Bitcoin. In spite of this disadvantage, I still want to receive 100% my salary in Bitcoin

manyuta

Activity: 152

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 06:39:12 AM

I would love to receive salary in BTC. I am a big fan of Bitcoin so I will do whatever I can in order to support Bitcoin and to make it more popular as well . However, the biggest problems to me is that I still can not use Bitcoin in my country often due to the reason that there are only a few stores accept Bitcoin. In spite of this disadvantage, I still want to receive 100% my salary in Bitcoin
Currently, many companies are beginning to take to the Bitcoin payment, and some companies have already begun to pay them a salary. So this trend is near.
Samadur

Activity: 287

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 07:02:21 AM

Predict a great future for cryptocurrency and I do not exclude that the salary will be transferred to it automatically. So soon Bitcoins become an everyday means of payment.
qyzackk

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 07:57:08 AM

Definitely yes as I would need to have a money which would be growing. I would like to have a confirmed transaction though as I do not need a transaction with unconfirmed sign.
In my home, my country does not prohibit Bitcoin, but express permission either. According to the head of the Central Bank, should not be declared cryptocurrency outlawed. I therefore hope that the salaries in the Bitcoin matter of time.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: