Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:23:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you like to receive your salary in BTC?  (Read 49082 times)
ning_chang

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:04:42 PM

If you are a BTC lover, would you one day like to get your paycheck 100% in BTC?

Personally I won't. Because many facilities in my area doesn't support BTC payment. Smiley I do not mind receiving, say, 20% of my pay in BTC denomination.
Ahm. Maybe because it's depending on the situation because the value of bitcoin is non steady. They are just increase or decrease. The price of bitcoin is like that. If the price of bitcoin is become $1,000 i want too, but if the price of bitcoin is goes down. I won't because i wouldnt like the risk of the bitcoin price volatility affecting my life. bitcoin is a great currency in the digital world and its fun and all. but i wouldnt convert all my future income into btc if the price is lower than my expectation price. 😇
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:07:12 PM

If you are a BTC lover, would you one day like to get your paycheck 100% in BTC?

Personally I won't. Because many facilities in my area doesn't support BTC payment. Smiley I do not mind receiving, say, 20% of my pay in BTC denomination.

I already do  Smiley and wouldn't want it any other way.
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:08:09 PM

I already do  Smiley and wouldn't want it any other way.
wait so you actually get some of your salary in bitcoins right now? i would be curious how to do that to be honest and i would really like to get salary in bitcoins myself

i think i would definitely like to get all of my money from the job that i get in bitcoins because in this way i would have even more money put in as an investment option and that would be cool

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
uname

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:31:35 PM

Yag see some of my friends are already using bitcoin then I would agree if my salary is paid with bitcoin. may first be difficult to accept, but I'm sure sooner or later I certainly can adapt to bitcoin.
yeah it depends on you if you've been adjusting to the bitcoin as your friend then receives a salary of bitcoin is not a bad choice. maybe I'll wait until know much about bitcoin first

ning_chang

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:06:51 AM

For it is depending on the situation because I think it's better to receive my salary in fiat, because if you receive in bitcoin, your salary can decrease or increase depend on the price of bitcoin and it's not good for me. Because if some of my salary are lost. My daily needed is affecting of the price of bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is low rate. Wink and that's a problem for me. But if now i will. I will accepting my salary is from bitcoin. Because the price of bitcoin now is high value. ☺
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 11:02:26 AM

lol in my country like 99,999% facilities dont support BTC but i would love to get my salary straight to mine btc wallet.
I would gamble all day hahaha just kidding of course,i would rather invest it,but it would be pretty fine for me
I prefer getting BTC than shitty USD hehe
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 01:39:38 PM

Yag see some of my friends are already using bitcoin then I would agree if my salary is paid with bitcoin. may first be difficult to accept, but I'm sure sooner or later I certainly can adapt to bitcoin.
Getting a salary in Bitcoin would be the interesting thing but for that the popularity comes in first place as more of the people in outside world yet don't know about such currency exists too !
 But getting a regular practice In Bitcoin than we can really enjoy it  and I think it could be more profitable than getting in real peper money as Bitcoin really a unique and lovely thing Cheesy..
moosemoose

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:09:54 PM

no,i want to receive it in cash to budget it right away and not be tempted to gamble it
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:20:39 PM

i would definitely like to receive my salary in bitcoins even though i dont have any friends who are using it daily unfortunately, though i cannot do anything about that

i would like to get my salary in bitcoins because in this way i would manage to have more money into an investment to be honest and that would be really cool as i would earn more money over time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Superzpay

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:06:44 PM

Yeah, I will really like to get my payment of my salary in Bitcoin as I know that the price of bitcoin is increasing and also with that I know that when a time will come that our salaries will be in Bitcoin then definitely there will be a lot of stores accepting bitcoin,so I will not need to convert that bitcoins to fiat.
svensel

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:25:39 PM

no because the taxes doesn´t need to know where my money is
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:36:38 AM

As for me, I can see no problem whether I receive my salary in bitcoins or not. The good thing about earning your salary in btc is that it is already put in an investment where that money will have a chance to appreciate/depreciate. Unlike when you receive in in our usual money... it's fixed..
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:39:56 AM

Depending on the situation, particularly nowadays majority of the company don't understand
the system of Bitcoins,. Smiley

Maybe a portion in Bitcoins but not all.  Reason? Withdrawal would not be simple plus there will be lot of cuts before you get your money.  Well, if there is a bank card service that accepts bitcoins and can withdraw in $$ at a reasonable fee, I'll go for it.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:42:23 AM

yes if theres a direct bank access that can withdraw btc with small cut i also go for it but as of now transaction fee hurts and the fluctuation is also unsafe from time to time.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:06:03 PM

yes if theres a direct bank access that can withdraw btc with small cut i also go for it but as of now transaction fee hurts and the fluctuation is also unsafe from time to time.

Yeah if bitcoin is accepted everywhere in stores,universities,comapnies etc but i would say not to receive salary in bitcoin because salary is fixed and bitcoin price fluctuate, it goes up and down and when the price is low then people get less salary..
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:03:32 PM

Cant imagine it yet. It is really hard to think to get my salary from bitcoin. Just a little fluctuation may affect my basic salary. Example is I get $500 a month then bitcoin moves down may also affect my budget.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:32:43 AM

Cant imagine it yet. It is really hard to think to get my salary from bitcoin. Just a little fluctuation may affect my basic salary. Example is I get $500 a month then bitcoin moves down may also affect my budget.
Yup. That is what is making people a little "scared" to have their income set as bitcoins.
I would love to have my salary be in bitcoins but I do not want any losses due to huge price fluctuations.
CrimBit

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 08:47:14 AM

Yup. That is what is making people a little "scared" to have their income set as bitcoins.
I would love to have my salary be in bitcoins but I do not want any losses due to huge price fluctuations.
i think this is very interesting to me, example :
i get salary $500/month, and the company want give me salary at bitcoin , the bitcoin price arround $1000/btc, so i will receive 0.5btc/mont, thne the second month the bitcoin price arround $700/btc so i will receive arround 0,715BTC

in this case, i will agree to accept bitcoin Smiley
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:02:02 PM

It would be very interesting if our salaries even get received on our wallets but would not be a very good thing as there
are various reasons about it and also the governance of a country may fall and the some underdevelopment countries may
increase the change of corruption as also huge fluctuation can risk too !
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:38:06 PM

It would be very interesting if our salaries even get received on our wallets but would not be a very good thing as there
are various reasons about it and also the governance of a country may fall and the some underdevelopment countries may
increase the change of corruption as also huge fluctuation can risk too !
I have never was thinking this way actually,thay when we a lot of people would get salary in BTC country could have problems,but you are right.
Still i would like to recieve btc salary,maybe if country would fall cause of it,we would be one step closer into implementing international currency:bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: