Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:02:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way for steady income  (Read 335058 times)
partysaurus

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 10:37:32 AM

i would say trading is a good way to both earn btc or lose btc. risky but might work for you, otherwise just hold and do nothing , you will gain money from price increase of btc.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 10:42:44 AM

Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?
So no trading/gambling/loaning etc.

Steady income more likely to be 'small & secure' than 'big & risky'.

Thanks,
BR Oinas

The income is not different bitcoin or cash it is an income, but without doing anything you can't earn, but you should make a basement of for example a business and after a time stay and only watch how it goes then at that time we can say earning money without doing anything but it has a past.
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 11:04:06 AM

"There are alot of  websites that promise 15% interest per month, if you deposit your btc there ,but

99,999% are scams."

You're so wrong!

100% are scams!!!

it's better to look for those with 1% only, they should be legit i think, or for legit cloud website, but roi is very hard there, i would mine instead for now much more profitable
yeah a lot of sites that have the promise of sweet like ROI in the short term 1 month or a few weeks. I would say that they will definitely be a scam? they must have been using a ponzi or hyip scheme. if they use mining ROI certainly will be more than 3-4 months righht ?

Sites that says things that's good to be true will more likely going to go scam. I think the legit sites that really give a long term ROI are those with small % in it. You cant really find a site that pays a lot and will run for more than 10 years or atleast last.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:46:00 PM

you can actually get a steady income but not a passive income . you cannot make a lifetime income on online investments because they are not supposed to run for a lifetime . you can make a steady income with the help of signature campaign .
If you do not want to do anything it is hard to find a ways for your steady income and I think this topic is already posted before, never mind that.
I think you could earn a steady income with a small satoshi with faucet referral that is the only answer I could think of with your description.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:49:06 PM

you can actually get a steady income but not a passive income . you cannot make a lifetime income on online investments because they are not supposed to run for a lifetime . you can make a steady income with the help of signature campaign .
If you do not want to do anything it is hard to find a ways for your steady income and I think this topic is already posted before, never mind that.
I think you could earn a steady income with a small satoshi with faucet referral that is the only answer I could think of with your description.

Its difficult to find good and active referral as people who are aware about other ways of earning bitcoin will not waste their time in faucets, better option is to join signature campaign.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:46:10 AM

Best way in my opinion to get a steady income is to get a job that way you are sure of getting money every money. Bitcoins does not do that for me so doing it on the side is much better then relying on it.

A job is the only way, which is why most of us got jobs. If you depend on bitcoin you can wait a long time and end up in the streets.
Because bills has to be paid.
Yeah I agree getting a normal day job is the only way that you will get a steady income but relying on the Bitcoin is not going to do that for you.
Bitcoin is very unpredictable so making it you number one income is not a good thing.
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:53:18 AM

Its difficult to find good and active referral as people who are aware about other ways of earning bitcoin will not waste their time in faucets, better option is to join signature campaign.

Yeah, i really agree with you. Nowdays, it's hard to find an active referral and many people already being someone referral and yes, signature campaign is the best way for steady income.
nururochac

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 08:13:03 AM

Best way in my opinion to get a steady income is to get a job that way you are sure of getting money every money. Bitcoins does not do that for me so doing it on the side is much better then relying on it.

A job is the only way, which is why most of us got jobs. If you depend on bitcoin you can wait a long time and end up in the streets.
Because bills has to be paid.
There are services here in our country that uses bitcoin to pay a bill, buy a load or even withdraw your bitcoin thru a cash which they used cardless atm. Im talking about coins.ph which is used in different places in our country.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 11:02:36 AM

Yeah, i really agree with you. Nowdays, it's hard to find an active referral and many people already being someone referral and yes, signature campaign is the best way for steady income.

Referral are like pyramid thing. The more the merrier. But downside is too much to do and pulling some people is not that easy. They are not open to this kind of thing.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 11:23:34 AM

Referral are like pyramid thing. The more the merrier. But downside is too much to do and pulling some people is not that easy. They are not open to this kind of thing.

Yeah not everyone would be interested in earning from faucets, people who are new to bitcoin will start with faucets but over a period of time they will be aware that they are wasting their time.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 11:52:04 AM

Yeah not everyone would be interested in earning from faucets, people who are new to bitcoin will start with faucets but over a period of time they will be aware that they are wasting their time

That's why you should be constantly advertising your referral link if you want to keep your referral base expanding or at least not shrinking with time

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 12:44:44 PM

Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?
So no trading/gambling/loaning etc.

Steady income more likely to be 'small & secure' than 'big & risky'.

Thanks,
BR Oinas

If a steady and safe stream of income is what you want then stay away from cryptocurrencies.  It might be better for you to invest in a mutual fund or in bonds where you're investment is assured a 'small and secure' income.  Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile and so dynamic that failing to adapt would surely result in losses.  The best example is Ethereum.  It was going really good vs fiat, then all it took was a hacker to exploit its pet project the DAO and now everything is tumbling down.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 01:34:40 PM

In terms of bitcoin earning signature campaign is the only way to get a steady income. At the same it also have its own risk with post quality and knowledge about bitcoin. At times you may get kicked from campaign which affects the earning. Trading also suggested which needs investment and the one with less risk is faucets but it won't give worthy income for the time you spend.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
tn211

Activity: 778
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 03:32:08 PM

Trading will be not that bad and that is because you have to know that you can earn some money with that if you have a nice strategy.
But of course you are not for sure that you can earn some money with it because the value can always change so that is risky.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 11:04:05 PM

i would say trading is a good way to both earn btc or lose btc. risky but might work for you, otherwise just hold and do nothing , you will gain money from price increase of btc.
yeah I know the trade is very profitable method. you can earn huge money in a single trade. but trading is not a method that provides steady income. because you will not know when the price will pump. and you will not know when you'd be profit?
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:09:52 AM

yeah I know the trade is very profitable method. you can earn huge money in a single trade. but trading is not a method that provides steady income. because you will not know when the price will pump. and you will not know when you'd be profit?
I agree with you man trading is not give you a steady income, the method thats will provide you steady income is joining in signature campaign and doing task in exchange of bitcoin these are all generating income.
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:26:57 AM

Yeah if you are talking about steady income then trading will never allow you that, sometimes you will earn more and sometimes you may even loose if trade goes wrong.
yhansky

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:29:42 AM

A good businees will give you an steady income,and when you add bitcoin on your free time it will give more and steady income.
When i already save some btc i want to start a new business then bitcoin at night.
subham1

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:34:30 AM

i do not think through trading or gambling you can have steady income...because u may either get big profit at once there or big loss as well..both are risky..if u have a good knowledge of trading then may be trading can bring u steady income
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:59:17 AM

Yeah not everyone would be interested in earning from faucets, people who are new to bitcoin will start with faucets but over a period of time they will be aware that they are wasting their time

That's why you should be constantly advertising your referral link if you want to keep your referral base expanding or at least not shrinking with time

Even getting referrals are not so easy to do now becasue many people needs a lot of time to be able to get 1. And sometimes you need to spend too to get referral. Check those offer in services thread your likely to see people paying to sign under their referral links.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: