Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:13:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way for steady income  (Read 335058 times)
joinal

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:10:30 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2016, 06:52:51 PM by joinal

investment is one of the best ways of reaching an steady income. but you need to be extra careful where you invest. if you can actually find something profitable to invest in, then you can make a good amount of money steadily.

for example this investment can be in your own business that you start and by expanding it you make an steady income over time.
Having your own business is the best way cause you will never be scam rather than just trusting your money online. However, you need to raise a decent capital to sustain your plan and if you have not steady income yet then working online is the best way to start earning.
i think making a business or a company you need a large capital, after you have capital that you can make a business, make sure you run a business that has potential in the present or the future you should know that the business income will not provide a fixed gain but it will give you a great income,,

TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:38:10 AM

Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?
So no trading/gambling/loaning etc.

Steady income more likely to be 'small & secure' than 'big & risky'.

Thanks,
BR Oinas
No trading, gambling,loaning then create your business and start with your own stay  away from ponzi,hyip investment,and other cloud mining don't believe in the site who is so promising .

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:53:21 AM

investment is one of the best ways of reaching an steady income. but you need to be extra careful where you invest. if you can actually find something profitable to invest in, then you can make a good amount of money steadily.

for example this investment can be in your own business that you start and by expanding it you make an steady income over time.
Having your own business is the best way cause you will never be scam rather than just trusting your money online. However, you need to raise a decent capital to sustain your plan and if you have not steady income yet then working online is the best way to start earning.
I think making a business or a company you need a large capital. after you have capital that you can make a business. make sure you run a business that has potential in the present or the future you should know that the business income will not provide a fixed gain. but it will give you a great income
I agree with this one. Have a business that will hit the industry in the future, like what? Well, like Digital goods that can be use in long term, digital goods is one of the businesses that will hit our industry because where really into a generation where technology is making big impact in our life.
BizovackeToplice

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:58:23 AM

If yoz are interested in investemnt site you are in the right place.I know one site where you can buy shares and after couole of weeks sell them fo lr minimum 20 x bigget price or you can sell them after 1 year for 200 x bigger price.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:44:06 PM

I think making a business or a company you need a large capital. after you have capital that you can make a business. make sure you run a business that has potential in the present or the future you should know that the business income will not provide a fixed gain. but it will give you a great income
I agree with this one. Have a business that will hit the industry in the future, like what? Well, like Digital goods that can be use in long term, digital goods is one of the businesses that will hit our industry because where really into a generation where technology is making big impact in our life.
Maybe others would not invest in digital goods but for us we find a great future for that as we are also in the bitcoin world where coins are digital. We are so lucky we belong to the community and in that way we are updated with the new developments.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:51:33 PM

Best way for you, and best way for me is not the same! This is world is a jungle, and each animal have different skills and possibilities. Sooner someone get this, sooner will find that best way.

You can try to follow someone else steps, that is good for people who don't have a clear plan in their life. That is also recommended for people who have fear from risk.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:24:05 PM

Best way for you, and best way for me is not the same! This is world is a jungle, and each animal have different skills and possibilities. Sooner someone get this, sooner will find that best way.

You can try to follow someone else steps, that is good for people who don't have a clear plan in their life. That is also recommended for people who have fear from risk.

Did I read a suggestion there on how to get the best way for study Income?  Seems a jungle for me that you need to uncover just to find the treasure needed.  Anyway get a job!  that is the best steady way of income.  If you don't like a steady job, you won't have any steady income.  Even affiliate referral isnt that steady though it give a good passive income.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 04:36:19 AM

Did I read a suggestion there on how to get the best way for study Income?  Seems a jungle for me that you need to uncover just to find the treasure needed.  Anyway get a job!  that is the best steady way of income.  If you don't like a steady job, you won't have any steady income.  Even affiliate referral isnt that steady though it give a good passive income.
You will get steady income if your job is in the company that is also stable. We have seen a lot of companies that are closing because they cannot sustain their operation due to lack of business planning so if we are working we need to ensure that we are working in a reputable company.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 05:53:48 PM

Not even such jobs are save nowadays. Disruptive technologies are everywhere. I think the only save job is working for the government. All other jobs, even from big companies, are not save to get a stable and steady income long term.

You will get steady income if your job is in the company that is also stable. We have seen a lot of companies that are closing because they cannot sustain their operation due to lack of business planning so if we are working we need to ensure that we are working in a reputable company.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 06:04:09 PM

I also believe that having your own business is the key to have a steady income. But before engaging into any kind of business, make sure that you know your business and it is your passion because you will not be able to sustain it if you don't like it in the first place.

I think a steady income is for jobs.  Business is good but then again if you think at it, income is unstable there,  sometimes you can get 3x your capital but sometimes  you can only get about half of your capital.  But Business if it boom can make you rich unlike having a job, steady but wont make you richer.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 06:32:15 PM

Bitcoin earning signature campaign is the only way to get a steady income. At the same it also have its own risk with post quality and knowledge about bitcoin. At times you may get kicked from campaign which affects the earning. Trading also suggested which needs investment and the one with less risk is faucets but it won't give worthy income for the time you spend.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 06:44:56 PM

Bitcoin earning signature campaign is the only way to get a steady income. At the same it also have its own risk with post quality and knowledge about bitcoin. At times you may get kicked from campaign which affects the earning. Trading also suggested which needs investment and the one with less risk is faucets but it won't give worthy income for the time you spend

Trading nowadays seems to be most risky enterprise (only second-best right after online gambling)

Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 06:50:33 PM

Bitcoin earning signature campaign is the only way to get a steady income. At the same it also have its own risk with post quality and knowledge about bitcoin. At times you may get kicked from campaign which affects the earning. Trading also suggested which needs investment and the one with less risk is faucets but it won't give worthy income for the time you spend

Trading nowadays seems to be most risky enterprise (only second-best right after online gambling)

But I think those people who are expert in trade and have good knowledge about the technology of coins and know about the world of developers and know the nature of every coin, then it will not be a risk for them to trade.
PsursV

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:20:29 PM

i think that the best way of making steady income is to participate in signature campaigns or just buy a lot of bitcoins and wait
yes it is right that earning from a signature campaign is a steady way of earning bitcoin, but it really depend on the policy of the signature campaign and the second thing is the income from a signature campaign is really very low and that can only be use as for daily expenses and not for saving i think.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:55:46 PM

Im investing some coins into some personal projects, that i believe and expect to roi in less then 1 year, soo this for me its the best way for steady income invest, just earning from signature, make you follow each signature rules and limit your potencial earnings.
I got all my earnings invested and i dont regret as i get 1 extra source of income and working on the number two.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 10:05:49 PM

I also believe that having your own business is the key to have a steady income. But before engaging into any kind of business, make sure that you know your business and it is your passion because you will not be able to sustain it if you don't like it in the first place.
yeah agree make sure that you're running a business that fits your passion because when you're working with your passion then you will be working with all out and of course the result will be good too. perhaps for the first year of business will provide great benefits, but if you want to keep working hard. Your business may be famous and you will benefit in every day
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 10:20:44 PM

yeah agree make sure that you're running a business that fits your passion because when you're working with your passion then you will be working with all out and of course the result will be good too. perhaps for the first year of business will provide great benefits, but if you want to keep working hard. Your business may be famous and you will benefit in every day
Making a business is something that I definitely recommend and I suggest everyone does or aims to do at some point in their lives, but it isn't necessarily the best way to get a steady income. A steady income would be a job that you perform each day, that has a salary. Starting your own business could end up with you having a fluctuating income, for one reason or another. If you can get your own business going, though, that is great.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:26:28 PM

Making a business is something that I definitely recommend and I suggest everyone does or aims to do at some point in their lives, but it isn't necessarily the best way to get a steady income. A steady income would be a job that you perform each day, that has a salary. Starting your own business could end up with you having a fluctuating income, for one reason or another. If you can get your own business going, though, that is great.
No doubt that your job will give you a steady income but you cannot rely on your job all the time as being an employee we don't dream to have a steady status in life, the longer we stay in this world the more our needs increases so it is just fair to seek for a bigger income and you can only have that when you are having your own business rather than being employed to somebody else.
155UE

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:29:34 PM

I would stick to doing small tasks for bitcoin to gain a steady income. Doing anything else is just not worth your time doing since with tasks you usually can ask for how much you want to get paid and they can accept or reject your offer.

Brakoo, the simplest Bitcoin lottery Try it for FREE!
Brakoo Lottery 1BrakooDHHXvGFY45hefmuxXA6dxN6GK8X (Official Thread) FREE Games with the Faucet
Send any amount to the pot. If you win, you will receive the pot. It is provably fair!. Drawing every day at 00:00 UTC
babyjesusftw1

Activity: 189

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:33:15 PM

I think the most "secure" way to make income is to just slowly invest in various assets, such as more bitcoin, gold, and so on. Diversifying your investments and gradually increasing the amount of assets you have will yield more return over time.

━━━  ▌ ━━━ FansUniteSports Betting on the Blockchain ━━━  ▌ ━━━
︽︾︽︾︽︾︽      WHITEPAPER     │    ANN    │    BOUNTY      ︽︾︽︾︽︾︽
▌ ━━━  JOIN OUR SLACK NOW  ━━━ ▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: