Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:13:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way for steady income  (Read 335058 times)
bluechipinvestor

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 07:22:59 PM

The sig campaigns could help but not really  when your demand is too big compared  to your earnings in signature campaign . As a person, we have  our own satisfaction so we  have to make sure that the amount we  are earning is just enough  to cater our needs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nova-rider

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 10:15:29 PM

Until now i have not discovered any good steady income , all of the things i do to earn bitcoin  contain the risk, such as trading,  gambling or hyip , the best way  i can think of is only through freelance job and  signature campaign, but its very difficult  to find a job because there are  a lot of people compete  to get the job.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2971

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 10:24:34 PM

Until now i have not discovered any good steady income , all of the things i do to earn bitcoin  contain the risk, such as trading,  gambling or hyip , the best way  i can think of is only through freelance job and  signature campaign, but its very difficult  to find a job because there are  a lot of people compete  to get the job.
Honestly its hard to have a steady income online its not stead y but it depends how you are work online.. if you are a multi tasker don't spec for steady income they are always looking for a task to do to make extra income daily..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 12:07:04 AM

Honestly its hard to have a steady income online its not stead y but it depends how you are work online.. if you are a multi tasker don't spec for steady income they are always looking for a task to do to make extra income daily..
Well there is always a spot open to captcha service, where you may get some satoshis, sure signature sptos are getting controled by the owners, otherwise they will be spending more then they  are earning, but in the end you always able to join some signature, atleast for a while. I do believe you need something outside this forum to get a steady income.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 12:56:32 AM

Well there is always a spot open to captcha service, where you may get some satoshis, sure signature sptos are getting controled by the owners, otherwise they will be spending more then they  are earning, but in the end you always able to join some signature, atleast for a while. I do believe you need something outside this forum to get a steady income.
Having a stable day job is more important rather than getting your money here online unless you are earning big money doing some kind of investment and trading, just focus on finding a regular job then you can always make working here in the forum as your side job.
dandroid

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:01:49 AM

It's been said again and again that  the best way to steady  income is to find a job . You will have a fix monthly  salary that can stay with you over the years. You can add up to  this if you want to earn Bitcoin and not  buying it through enrollment in  signature campaing , which in return can give  you fix max payment each week.
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:07:05 AM

It's been said again and again that  the best way to steady  income is to find a job . You will have a fix monthly  salary that can stay with you over the years. You can add up to  this if you want to earn Bitcoin and not  buying it through enrollment in  signature campaing , which in return can give  you fix max payment each week.

Yeah, get a job in real life is the best way to get steady income in real life, but at online, i think signature campaign is the best one, you can earn up to 0.05 bitcoin per week with signcamp.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:23:48 AM

a full time job you will always have steady income till you work there so dont go looking at bitcoin for steady income cause that is probably the most unsteady income you could hope for.
Still bitcoin is very profitable but not what your looking for if you want x paycheck amount every month.
Yes full time job plus over time will always be a good way to have income per month and if work hard then you can achieve your goal someday bitcoin is just a sideline where sometimes you get not enough money to supoort your love ones .

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 02:05:12 AM

a full time job you will always have steady income till you work there so dont go looking at bitcoin for steady income cause that is probably the most unsteady income you could hope for.
Still bitcoin is very profitable but not what your looking for if you want x paycheck amount every month.
Yes full time job plus over time will always be a good way to have income per month and if work hard then you can achieve your goal someday bitcoin is just a sideline where sometimes you get not enough money to supoort your love ones .
I have a different situation from you, right now bitcoin is my side job because I am currently employed in a reputable company, however I am not quite satisfied with my salary and I am lucky I am beginning my journey in bitcoin and hope that I will be going full time in bitcoin and completely leave my job.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 03:28:49 AM

I have a different situation from you, right now bitcoin is my side job because I am currently employed in a reputable company, however I am not quite satisfied with my salary and I am lucky I am beginning my journey in bitcoin and hope that I will be going full time in bitcoin and completely leave my job.
so do i kabayan im still employed but currently doing bitcoin trading i just needed to have stable position with my current trade and i also planning to resign after this year since that i find trading is one of the best ways to earn stable income if you know how to make proper position and predict what the price will move you can control your earnings.
8Habits

Merit: 294

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 03:40:25 AM

so do i kabayan im still employed but currently doing bitcoin trading i just needed to have stable position with my current trade and i also planning to resign after this year since that i find trading is one of the best ways to earn stable income if you know how to make proper position and predict what the price will move you can control your earnings.

I like the way you say it - we can move and control our earnings. I am now just starting trading cryptocurrencies and yes, if we just know what we are doing, then we are in a good position to earn to our desired earnings with trading. We just don't have to be greedy and get at least certain percentage of profit and then just rinse and repeat positioning.
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 07:44:30 AM

Just invest handsome amount in bitcoins and wait untill bitcoin prices booms high.Thats the only way i could suggest you since you are not interested in trading.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 07:49:04 AM

Just invest handsome amount in bitcoins and wait untill bitcoin prices booms high.Thats the only way i could suggest you since you are not interested in trading.

Investing in bitcoin will never give you steady income, as you need to wait for a long time to sell them as you will only do that when price goes higher, and you cannot treat it as a regular income.
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:52:03 PM

You can open your own shop or you can invest your salary to bitcoin.
Just make sure that you manage it properly so it can be use for you future need. For example : if they can't control the money , they usually invest on ponzi or gamble that provide a risk of loss

I think calm and responsible people would never invest their money into hyips nor will gamble them because they know if they do this they wont be having anything ahead to do anything.
Im not investing money for hyips ponzi schem or cloud mining website because i know some of them are 101% which is they want to get rich by creating medecine to sell it on people who have been virus i prefer for trading, trading so far is one of the best website where you can earn more profit
not some of them are scam. I believe all hyipes, MLM, and cloudmining sites are scam sites.
if some of them are paying it means they are getting their target to scam. when they achieve to their target they shut down the site and run away with user's money. investing in these sites is not a smart move.. and not a way of make steady income.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 02:55:37 PM

You can open your own shop or you can invest your salary to bitcoin.
Just make sure that you manage it properly so it can be use for you future need. For example : if they can't control the money , they usually invest on ponzi or gamble that provide a risk of loss

I think calm and responsible people would never invest their money into hyips nor will gamble them because they know if they do this they wont be having anything ahead to do anything.
Im not investing money for hyips ponzi schem or cloud mining website because i know some of them are 101% which is they want to get rich by creating medecine to sell it on people who have been virus i prefer for trading, trading so far is one of the best website where you can earn more profit
not some of them are scam. I believe all hyipes, MLM, and cloudmining sites are scam sites.
if some of them are paying it means they are getting their target to scam. when they achieve to their target they shut down the site and run away with user's money. investing in these sites is not a smart move.. and not a way of make steady income.
Here in online you need to be smart just always think that why they are giving free just to invest. There is no free money online you need to work hard..
Everything online need to work it hard..
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 04:31:46 PM

I don't think competition can be a reason for stopping you to get a job if your skills are really considerable because every worker has his own way of working and every people like to have different things from others so that thing would probably get you some work.
Aamir1

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 05:28:57 PM

I don't think competition can be a reason for stopping you to get a job if your skills are really considerable because every worker has his own way of working and every people like to have different things from others so that thing would probably get you some work.

And it is not always important that the winner of a competition should get success only but sometimes the people participating in a competition also get successful or they even get more success then the one who wins.
d@nte

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 06:44:43 PM

If you are looking for a steady income,  better to look for a business you start  and plan your earnings to invest  to your own business for the first time you will lose, but  don't worry if you success promoting you r site you will have a possive  income, daily or weekly.
betlord90

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 02:00:40 AM

Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?
So no trading/gambling/loaning etc.

Steady income more likely to be 'small & secure' than 'big & risky'.

Thanks,
BR Oinas
The bitcoin forum can only be a steady income until a new signature campaign to get out and you always be accepted you have steady income . Gambling , trading and others may disappear or increase your bitcoin . So here you crossed Bitcointalk if you want to have a long-term income to raise money .
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 02:21:43 AM

Investing in bitcoin will never give you steady income, as you need to wait for a long time to sell them as you will only do that when price goes higher, and you cannot treat it as a regular income.

I agree, even in trading won't give you steady income daily. I think the only way for steady income in terms of bitcoin is through signature campaigns. But what you earn there is not really that big unless you own many accounts and have some good and decent campaigns. I think that would give you steady income but it would also require much effort handling them,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: