Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:00:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way for steady income  (Read 335058 times)
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 08:55:08 AM

There's no steady income in Bitcoin, if you don't like trading, gambling etc. . Maybe the safest would be collecting Satoshis thru faucets but it takes soo much time and you'll earn a little fraction of it. Second, just do signature campaign you can earn thru posting on threads just make it sure that you don't spam so that you won't be banned by admin.

Faucets will waste time for sure and will give you very less amount in return, signature campaign can give steady income but the problem is even they don't have higher payouts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:17:16 AM

I think it's not possible to have steady income in bitcoin if you're not doing it actively, well it's just my opinion. Because it's like you're just sitting on your couch all day and waiting for the money that will just pop-out in your pocket in no time but if you're gonna be active here on bitcointalk then I think it is possible to have that steady income that you're saying because every works needs an action and if there's no action then it is no work.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:23:11 AM

There's no steady income in Bitcoin, if you don't like trading, gambling etc. . Maybe the safest would be collecting Satoshis thru faucets but it takes soo much time and you'll earn a little fraction of it. Second, just do signature campaign you can earn thru posting on threads just make it sure that you don't spam so that you won't be banned by admin.

Faucets will waste time for sure and will give you very less amount in return, signature campaign can give steady income but the problem is even they don't have higher payouts.

faucets only suitable for beginners. if speaking steady income, it is difficult to find it in bitcoin. only the signature campaign to have a stable income. but the results are less if you are the people who make a living from bitcoin. trading is the best income. you do not have to get stable results, but gain huge profits in a short time is a good thing.
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:25:08 AM

faucets only suitable for beginners. if speaking steady income, it is difficult to find it in bitcoin. only the signature campaign to have a stable income. but the results are less if you are the people who make a living from bitcoin. trading is the best income. you do not have to get stable results, but gain huge profits in a short time is a good thing.

Yeah trading is a good way to make profits no doubt it won't give you stable income but if you are good in it you can make huge profits at once and its always better then faucets and signature campaign.
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:31:48 AM

Probably the best way in crypto, to have steady income, is by mining. But this will be worthwhile only if the cost of electricity in the place where you live is not very high.
That is true but you need to have an upgraded mining rig to be profitable, this days mining is only profitable for those big capitalists so if you do not have a big amount of money to start the business just do not try and shift to other ways in making money like trading.
and like what others said that you needed to have cheap electricity too, for me investing into trade still the best if you just can take time to study and review the movement then master it with your skills you will assure to have steady earning from bitcoin to alt trade.
In trading you are in charge of your own investment, you take the decision and if your decision is right most of the time surely you will succeed and there is a big possibility that you will be rich, so stay focus on investment that gives you a good potential income.

Yeah, in trading we have a lot of risky, if we take right decision than only get profit, and if we miss it, so it has clear mean that we have lose, and again we should wait for a right time, but in investment it is easy more than trading, because everyone can do it, and trading it is not easy for everyone. But both ways are give us profit.
pazor_true
Legendary

Activity: 1460
Merit: 1025

i love Emerald (EMD)

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:36:20 AM

invest in HYIP like lara with me

here for your start:
https://larawith.me/?partner=239338864

BTC 12jiBjT2GSWYk2HwYdPqsQMuLqZ1br9D37 - i am Pazor
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:49:28 AM

Probably the best way in crypto, to have steady income, is by mining. But this will be worthwhile only if the cost of electricity in the place where you live is not very high.
That is true but you need to have an upgraded mining rig to be profitable, this days mining is only profitable for those big capitalists so if you do not have a big amount of money to start the business just do not try and shift to other ways in making money like trading.
and like what others said that you needed to have cheap electricity too, for me investing into trade still the best if you just can take time to study and review the movement then master it with your skills you will assure to have steady earning from bitcoin to alt trade.
In trading you are in charge of your own investment, you take the decision and if your decision is right most of the time surely you will succeed and there is a big possibility that you will be rich, so stay focus on investment that gives you a good potential income.

Yeah, in trading we have a lot of risky, if we take right decision than only get profit, and if we miss it, so it has clear mean that we have lose, and again we should wait for a right time, but in investment it is easy more than trading, because everyone can do it, and trading it is not easy for everyone. But both ways are give us profit.

Investment is never easy you need to go through great level of research before putting money into it, as if you choose wrong product then you will surely loose all your money.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:53:39 AM

here for your start:
Well, HYIP has a lot to give me a bad experience though so many promises were given, but in the end it ended scam before all of its promises are fulfilled. if you want to get a fixed income I guess the best thing to do is to find a job, because then you can make money with a fixed income in weekly or monthly. but if you feel less, you might create a new business that can make extra money

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

JackDempsey

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 12:47:03 PM

If you are looking for a steady income,  better to look for a business you start  and plan your earnings to invest  to your own business for the first time you will lose, but  don't worry if you success promoting you r site you will have a possive  income, daily or weekly.

This is not good advice for a steady income lol this requires a big capital to work with, alot of knowledge and then still alot can happen and your income will vary from month to month. Steady income equals a 40 hr job with full contract.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 01:19:24 PM

here for your start:
Well, HYIP has a lot to give me a bad experience though so many promises were given, but in the end it ended scam before all of its promises are fulfilled. if you want to get a fixed income I guess the best thing to do is to find a job, because then you can make money with a fixed income in weekly or monthly. but if you feel less, you might create a new business that can make extra money

Yes and at this stage no one will prefer to put their trust in any HYIP sites as everyone has gone through bad experience in the past where they have lost their money by investing in it.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 03:44:00 PM

Mining is the first preference by me then second we can get share by staking altcoins.

And now a days so many platform s available to get steady income as sig campaign, forum contribution, Social campaigning. This type of activities gives real earning which can be counted in fiat currency.

Join such type of trusted service can give certain residual income.

It's glad me to announce one of well know advertising platform AdBit going to be social must check forum post :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1617560.0

fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:50:03 PM

I will definitely not expect steady income from bitcoin as its price volatility will never help us in achieving that, so for good and steady income I will prefer to go for full time job.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:05:03 PM

IMO best way for a steady income is start a business.  1.) it has upside and 2.) if you get sick of injured you can often still run it.  So its best to pick a business you can run under most circumstances.  Even better is to have a flexible business where you can live anywhere.   

Anyway that is the idea scenario.
What can of business are going to build ? because for me the way for steady your income is finding a job and love it with all your heart so that you can never be fired and you will be regular in you work, and if can make salary of 600$ a week then thats awesome job.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:14:48 PM

IMO best way for a steady income is start a business.  1.) it has upside and 2.) if you get sick of injured you can often still run it.  So its best to pick a business you can run under most circumstances.  Even better is to have a flexible business where you can live anywhere.   

What can of business are going to build ? because for me the way for steady your income is finding a job and love it with all your heart so that you can never be fired and you will be regular in you work, and if can make salary of 600$ a week then thats awesome job.

Business will not give you steady income at least in the beginning and you may go through loss in it at initial stage but if you keep on improving and keep on working on it then results would be different in future.
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:26:56 PM

Business will not give you steady income at least in the beginning and you may go through loss in it at initial stage but if you keep on improving and keep on working on it then results would be different in future.

Yes, business is not always good for everyone one. And it's also not riskfree. So, all you need proper knowledge, skill and bit of luck to become succeed on it.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:10:24 PM

Yes, business is not always good for everyone one. And it's also not riskfree. So, all you need proper knowledge, skill and bit of luck to become succeed on it.
Yeah knowledge and skills are need to manage it.. Also experience can be help so its normal to lose in the first but you should learn in next time..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:23:50 PM

Nearly everything that involves money and investing is dangerous. Especially when we talk about investment oppertunties that involve online business models.
That's why a salary is the best and most safe way for a steady income.

0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:12:31 PM

I will say that business is a good way for everyone to get a good steady profit and if they will work hard for to promote that business then they will not face any risk or any hard time and will get the success for which they will work .

Hire me for your campaign management
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 07:17:41 PM

Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?
So no trading/gambling/loaning etc.

Steady income more likely to be 'small & secure' than 'big & risky'.

Thanks,
BR Oinas

There is a service that will accept your regular paychecks, convert them to bitcoin, and deposit that bitcoin in your wallet. So now you don't need to have a job in the bitcoin industry to get paid in bitcoin. You just need to have a job!

Since the currency you're being paid in isn't an issue, the best way to earn steady income is to find a job that pays you the most for your time based on whatever it is that you're good at. Good luck to you!
nova-rider

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:49:36 PM

Probably mining would be a good option to have a steady income, but it will be difficult today, because of the costs and because of the difficulty of mining.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: